Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Unfckwithable View Post
    I only Stated FACTS about the USA Government and did not "TRASH" talk.

Have you read some of the ignorant comments on this thread? How do you expect me to be sweet talking when i have to be constantly defending myself against thousands of people who are brain washed by the Zionist owned media who want to exterminate all Muslims as if we're not human for our land or oil or just to sell their arms?

Brain washed people who hate me for having done nothing bad to them?
    Iran has not attacked any country in the past 200 years. Iran does NOT have a Military base anywhere else in the world. Iran has never Used or owned a nuclear weapon.

USA on the other hand has Been the first to build and use nuclear arsenal and currently owns 7200 of them based in hundreds of military bases all around the world pointing them at Russia China and the Middle East.
    http://www.icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/

USA Military action against IRAQ resulted in the MURDER of over a Million people in Iraq and called it collateral damage. USA was at war in Afghanistan. USA is funding the Zionist lead war against Children playing soccer on a beach in GAZA. 4 little boys got 3 Rockets! USA Government is at war with the world.

At least the Iranian people don't defend their Government when they see their wrong doings. They want the world to know about it! But you have your head buried in Zionist OWNED Hollywood Propaganda defending the actions of a corrupt government cheating you by using your taxes to murder the rest of the planet because they all have a share in the arms dealings which you know nothing about because Kim K Just had a baby!!!! WAKE UP! BE human enough and Curious enough to question the motives of everyone in question before you decide to hate on 1.6 billion Muslim people on earth!

Peace
    baba damet gam, vaghean harfio gofty ke manam fekr mikonam!!!

marry me please

<3 Deephouse <3

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Adds420 View Post
    Do you feel you having an ethnic look made you more accepted to the locals? I travel a lot for work (half Korean/White so I can pass for a lot of different ethnicities) and I tend to have people being more polite to me then straight out white people. I'm asking bc the middle east is one area I've never been to and I would love to go. Issue is the media has made me feel like I will get kidnapped and murdered.
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    That may be, which is still insanely hostile towards Christians... So, Christianity is banned there, so I should be safe going... I am not saying something would certainly happen, but getting stuck in an Iranian prison for years of torture, does not sound worth it. Ill just enjoy OPs pictures and stories instead. =)
    As long as you don't go around preaching or trying to impose your beliefs on others, no one is gonna mess with you.

I'm Half American. I was born in a Buddhist country and raised as a Christian. My father is a Jew. None of these things got me into trouble in Iran.

Even as a non-Muslim I was never questioned or prevented from visiting mosques like this one in Negel, Kurdistan

This mosque is home to one of the most valuable Quran's in the world. It was found over 1,000 years ago written entirely on gazelle skin. Three times it was stolen and returned in mystery, which is why it's housed in a glass box behind bars.

When we visited the Mosque, many people were praying for their health issues. One woman was in critical condition, connected to a respirator and sincerely praying for her life.
    Last edited by Valenzuelatech; 08-07-2015 at 01:14 AM.
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Valenzuelatech View Post
    I don't want to promote my brand here since it may be viewed as a conflict of interest but google APTECH SUPPLEMENTS and you'll see.

Ah GNC is a huge stocker of your stuff. I have several different supps of yours

You sponsor Mitchell Falzon
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Digital.god View Post
    I like how Op and his Kurd training partner are trying so hard to make Iran seem like a paradise. It all seems so different and new to op because he's never visited a middle eastern nation but c'mon....grew up in that country and neighbour countries. Its nothing like these photos are describing. A lot more beautiful then these photos can show but the people aren't slightly closed to being as kind as Op stated. Again. Born and raised there. I respect your friend for admitting to be Iranian and Kurdish and not from Kurdistan. Can't stand ******* ass kurds that claim to be from an imaginary land.
    I can't control what conclusions you guys draw from my pictures and stories, I'm just sharing my experience.

Iran is not a paradise, there is a lot of poverty with much of it stemming from the unethical economic trade sanctions that have crippled Iran's economy for decades.

A local council worker showed us around the poorest areas of the city, where we handed out meat.

None of the people we met were beggars, everyone has a job where they are capable even if it means doing the most menial, below minimum wage work such as buying their neighbours old bread and recycling it to be used as animal feed, or delivering materials from one end of the city to another on a wheel barrow, or even selling crackers at red lights. They prayed for us in gratitude asking God to make our wishes come true. I wished for APTech to become really successful so we can help a lot more people.

Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    After reading your response, it's clear that you then realize that the Iranian government is the problem... The west won't lift sanctions until certain demands are met. One would think that if the Iranian people wanted it bad enough, they would take the steps necessary to either oust the current government "leaders" making decisions that are not in the people's best interest, or 2) push for governmental reform. It's been 30 years. The fact that it's lasted that long should point directly at the Iranian government. Not the west.

I admit, I do not know enough about the Middle East. But I'm also not willing to accept that the west is the sole "bad guy" in this situation.

No, I'm not a fan of Fox News. I don't think many Americans are.

Very interesting thread. Thanks Valenzuela, and also to "training partner" for your thoughts and insight into a country much more beautiful and full of culture than I personally realized.
    Thanks man, I'm glad you took something positive from it.

It's a complicated situation. Iran's economy was for a time on par with the USA, until the British MI6 and American CIA admittedly organised a coup d' etat due to oil interests and overthrew the democratic government, ushering in an ongoing era of religious fundamentalism.

Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi
    Great thread OP! Heres a nice doc about a family touring Iran.
    http://www.presstvdoc.com/Default/Detail/13429
    Like the drug problem in Iran, a lot of the worlds misery can be attributed to the proxy countries that the ZioAmeican empire controls. Columbia for coke, Afghanistan for Heroin (supplying the world at 90% and grown in bright red poppy farms visible via satellite technology from the 80's)
    Originally Posted by HolographicWay View Post

Last year in my hometown they cut off a man's foot and leg for stealing.
    I call bull****!
    I guess I can't fault you for not knowing about Christian current events, but they do jail Christians, such as pastor Saeed, who had been imprisoned in Iran since 2012, and been tortured by the prison guards in his years imprisoned. I'd rather not take the chance.
    Wasnt this guy trying to run a brothel? Check your news sources.
    Also Bahai's are a Masonic construct are they not?
    Obama disclosed of $400 million being spend on black ops inside of iran... so yo can imagine there are all types of characters trying to build cells. Zionist\USA puppet terrorist group MKO has murdered over 17,000 people in Iran.

Originally Posted by Doroud View Post
    Also is that untouchable girl a Kurd seperatist?
    Haha

Originally Posted by Unfckwithable View Post
    I agree ... The Iranian Government is Responsible for the sanctions.

They all watch Western TV via satellite dishes. They all crave the same freedoms and opportunities we have here in the west all they need is a break from poverty so that they may rise against their oppressors!
    Im Iranian, although I grew up in Canada... I only watch Iranian shows and am 200% more politically aware then your average Miscer... so please tell us what freedoms and opportunities have the Islamic leaders deprived the country of???
    Last edited by Arashi; 08-07-2015 at 06:12 AM. Reason: grammer

Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi Arashi
    Show me a news source about this guy and for that news source to also expose 911 like the RT news and PressTV English news channels have and I will give it credibility.

inb4 13 Arab hijackers.

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP's whatever seem like she is a lot of fun at parties
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Anyone remember Flock of Seagulls song about Iran?

"Iran, Iran so far away"
    - US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Valenzuelatech View Post
    Thanks man, I'm glad you took something positive from it.

It's a complicated situation. Iran's economy was for a time on par with the USA, until the British MI6 and American CIA admittedly organised a coup d' etat due to oil interests and overthrew the democratic government, ushering in an ongoing era of religious fundamentalism.
    Exactly. The law of unintended consequences seems to be the USA's issue we just can't seem to avoid. Blowback is a bitch. Look back, the US in the turn of the 20th century modernized Japan. That worked great until December of 1941. We trained terrorists how to fight so they could defeat the USSR, what could possibly go wrong? Iraq, no question that if Saddam was still in power ISIS wouldn't even exist right now. Yup, the US messed with Iran's politics and it went a way the US didn't want. When will we ever learn?

Where Iran messed up in the late 70's is the whole hostage situation. Yes it gave them temparary leverage but in the process made them look like monsters and the world has hated them ever since. In the 80's the US directly attacked and even invaded and took all their oil rigs and basically sunk their navy, then assisted Iraq in the 8 years war leading to not only their defeat, but think of the live's lost.

Yes, we have a reason to hold a grudge, and so do they, maybe even more. However it isn't doing either side any good. You won't get positive results out of negative actions.

However, there is some serious worry about their government getting a nuke. For one, they have said they will wipe Israel off the face of the earth, and don't care if it results in them being turned to glass. Their government obviously doesn't care about their own people. Everything OP has posted shows locals helping out others. Not the government. So, with all that said, we should do whatever it takes to keep Iran from getting a nuke, if for anyone else, the Iranian people who will suffer if they do.

21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mirin Rammstein long-sleeve.

Did you catch any eyes off some sexy sand babes?

Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    as usual, the only way to really know a place and its people is to at least visit.

good job OP
    LoL

3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice; I always wanted to visit the various parts of the ME - but currently it is too risky.

Did you try Isfahani tombac? Apparently it is stronger than weed.
    �Avoidance of sin is lighter than the pain of remorse� Umar Ibn Al-Khattab

Eastern Europe's Erudite The-BeAsT's Avatar
    The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome thread. Cool pictures with great stories and OP is doing it right in all kinds of ways.
    █ Hybrid•Genetics █

Weights ♦ 100kg is always 100kg
    Winning ♦ The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
    Truth ♦ Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

• do more

Unfckwithable is just really nice. (+1000) Unfckwithable is just really nice. (+1000) Unfckwithable is just really nice. (+1000) Unfckwithable is just really nice. (+1000) Unfckwithable is just really nice. (+1000) Unfckwithable is just really nice. (+1000) Unfckwithable is just really nice. (+1000) Unfckwithable is just really nice. (+1000) Unfckwithable is just really nice. (+1000) Unfckwithable is just really nice. (+1000) Unfckwithable is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Just a heads up, adding exclamations marks and or all caps to your posts denotes yelling/shouting... Which would be why, people are getting the impression that you are flustered.
    Hahaha ... Thanks
    That's just the way i type but I see what you mean. Although I'm very animated when communicating and use a lot of body language so maybe that's why I use caps and !!!! either way peeps not shouting just passionately saying.

MusclesBoy is not very helpful. (-500) MusclesBoy is not very helpful. (-500) MusclesBoy is not very helpful. (-500) MusclesBoy is not very helpful. (-500) MusclesBoy is not very helpful. (-500) MusclesBoy is not very helpful. (-500) MusclesBoy is not very helpful. (-500) MusclesBoy is not very helpful. (-500) MusclesBoy is not very helpful. (-500) MusclesBoy is not very helpful. (-500) MusclesBoy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AA43560 View Post
    Seeing those pictures it makes you kinda made that the terrorist state of israel wants to destroy that country
    Lol brah, every country have nice people, it's the government who is bad.
    Misc Agario Crew: Misc Police

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump, but this thread was fascinating. Thanks op
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Bump, but this thread was fascinating. Thanks op
    You're welcome man, I'm currently travelling Japan RPG videogame style, check out my ******** for live updates. I'll post a thread about this country when I'm done https://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just found this thread from the bump. Always wanted to go to Iran & other middle eastern places. You had it good knowing someone who could show u round and stay with.

how did your supp promoting go in Iran btw?

ששש בלי דמעות, רק חלומות Mullahz218's Avatar
    Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****in lol'd at the comics in the start. also op dont worry about not going to israel, you aint missing much srs
    "Better to run than curse the road"

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    In reality, most places are beautiful and most people are nice.
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Neat

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice thread

though i wonder how safe is Iran since the establishment of ISIS
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by meteoraniac View Post
    nice thread

though i wonder how safe is Iran since the establishment of ISIS
    ISIS has nothing to do with Iran, ISIS are Salafist/Wahhabist Muslims, Iran is Shia.

Actually Iranian Militias are helping to fight ISIS as ISIS pretty much considers them as good as an atheist in their religious beliefs

Also keep in mind that many Iranians are much more secular in their values, so although their government adheres to Sharia (not all that different than ISIS), the individuals within the society don't agree with it, see: