Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For god's sake don't marry your first gf at age 22. You will not end up with this girl, you are simply too young. You've already cheated on her which will probably fuk her up for the next guy enough as it is. Just move on.

Don't settle down until you're at least 25. check divorce rates for reason why. Also screw loads of girls while single so that you don't have this constant temptation and niggling regret when you're married for 50+ years. Get it out of your system. This is what your youth is for.

Lowest Scum of the Boards Trev113's Avatar
    Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TitanFall View Post
    I've told her about it. We both just graduated college and she's moved back to our home town while I was stuck in the college town for three months. Did a lot of partying without her and was surprised at the ton of female attention I received (we always parties together when she was here) and it really tempted me.

I'm moving back in two days with her so hopefully this feeling won't continue and we can strengthen our relationship
    Of course you'll receive female attention, you workout. Girls are just as sexual as guys.

We look at their tits and ass, they look at our muscles and ass.

We imagine ramming them from behind, they imagine us and our friends ramming them from all angles.

Sloots guna sloot, but wives not always gunna wife, if you find a good girl you should be cautious about letting her go. But if you're just not feeling it then that's cool.
    ISYMFS crew # Bernie Sanders crew # Red Rep for Breast Cancer Awareness Crew

"There is compelling, comprehensive, and consistent objective evidence that humans are changing the climate in ways that threaten our societies and the ecosystems on which we depend.” - 255 members from the U.S. National Academy of Sciences, including Michio Kaku & Stephen Hawking

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168516313

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Take it from a guy just a few years from 30; don't ****ing do it. If you truly think she is wife material, do the right thing and make her your goddamn wife. I found someone like that and we've been going strong for a while now. I look at my friends break with good women, and regret it later when they realise how many nutjobs are out there, and that it just gets more and more difficult the older everyone is because their baggage gets heftier.

It's next to impossible to find someone like that. Take it from me when I tell you, I know entirely too many guys in their 30s with regrets of fukn up something good.
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by heynah View Post
    Take it from a guy just a few years from 30; don't ****ing do it. If you truly think she is wife material, do the right thing and make her your goddamn wife. I found someone like that and we've been going strong for a while now. I look at my friends break with good women, and regret it later when they realise how many nutjobs are out there, and that it just gets more and more difficult the older everyone is because their baggage gets heftier.

It's next to impossible to find someone like that. Take it from me when I tell you, I know entirely too many guys in their 30s with regrets of fukn up something good.
    That's my biggest fear honestly. Even if she says she'll wait you never know what'll happen
    Ass eaters anonymous crew
    Bag groceries, booty
    Feet eater crew (srs)
    FA rustler
    Girlfriend lover
    GAL GADOT OBSESSION CREW

MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TitanFall View Post
    That's my biggest fear honestly. Even if she says she'll wait you never know what'll happen
    no semi attractive girl is just gonna sit around waiting whilst her ex tries to find something better. unless you have completely and utterly manipulated her and she has no an ounce of self esteem left, she will simply not do that.

janneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) janneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) janneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) janneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) janneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) janneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) janneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) janneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) janneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) janneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) janneck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You aint gonna be banging as many girls as u think u will.

tdmc25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdmc25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdmc25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdmc25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdmc25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdmc25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdmc25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdmc25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdmc25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdmc25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdmc25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Women at different ages want different types of men. She will more than likely break up with you, no matter how good you look, or how much money you have. Why?
    Because at 25 yrs old, women go through major emotional changes.
    It happens again at 30 years old.
    Then again at 35.
    Once they reach 40, that's who they are forever.

99.9 percent chance she's gone by the time she reaches 30 with you anyway, why do you think divorce rate is almost 68 percent right now? Most is because women grow out of the phases and want different men.

unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No matter what you think, and how you're feeling, if you broke up with her, or if she broke up with you, she wasn't so "perfect" after all. Stop being delusional.