midoztitoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 months into the gym :) which protein supplement?

Hello everyone,

I started going to the gym 2 months ago cus im skinny as fk and need to gain weight. I have been working so hard and gained about 10 pounds in the first month. In the second month I didnt gain almost any weight and that might be because I can't get a meal every 2-3 hours, its a bit too expensive and takes a lot of time. I found out that protein supplements would be more convenient, until of course I get the desired weight which is about 170 pounds+

I have been told that mp Combat and Syntha-6 can help guys like me. But I have also been told that I should take a mass gainer.

im just curious whether I should take a protein whey supplement or a mass gainer, and which one???

any suggestion would help)

Edit 1: I can't get food whenever I want, trust me im not lying
    Last edited by midoztitoz; 08-02-2015 at 03:28 AM.

Chilliez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chilliez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chilliez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chilliez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chilliez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chilliez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chilliez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chilliez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chilliez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chilliez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chilliez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are 15, just eat everything in sight.

nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    TBH, I don't think you really need supplements as of now. Like the above guy said, just eat everything you see. Just make sure you hit enough calories to consistently and gain weight. You are 145lb, which is very light. Also, protein supplements are not some sort of magic food. They will not automatically make you bigger and gain weight and put on muscle. Eating at a caloric surplus will do this for you.

Originally Posted by Chilliez View Post
    You are 15, just eat everything in sight.
    Bro, I don't have much in sight if you know what I mean :S

Originally Posted by nikefighter View Post
    TBH, I don't think you really need supplements as of now. Like the above guy said, just eat everything you see. Just make sure you hit enough calories to consistently and gain weight. You are 145lb, which is very light. Also, protein supplements are not some sort of magic food. They will not automatically make you bigger and gain weight and put on muscle. Eating at a caloric surplus will do this for you.
    Again.. no much food around me dude

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by midoztitoz View Post
    Bro, I don't have much in sight if you know what I mean :S
    First you are under 18 years of age, So due to liability issues being a company rep you should first read these 2 threads and why we cannot recommend supplements to those under 18 years of age:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161791793
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156884513

These would be a great place to start

You need to budget your money that you want to spend on whey protein to buy more food and meats/chicken in bulk look for coupons and look for sales to stock up.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hello everyone,

I started going to the gym 2 months ago cus im skinny as fk and need to gain weight. I have been working so hard and gained about 10 pounds in the first month. In the second month I didnt gain almost any weight and that might be because I can't get a meal every 2-3 hours, its a bit too expensive and takes a lot of time. I found out that protein supplements would be more convenient, until of course I get the desired weight which is about 170 pounds+

I have been told that mp Combat and Syntha-6 can help guys like me. But I have also been told that I should take a mass gainer.

im just curious whether I should take a protein whey supplement or a mass gainer, and which one???

any suggestion would help)

Edit 1: I can't get food whenever I want, trust me im not lying
    You can still gain weight even though you can't eat every couple of hours. Your total daily calories is the important factor as far as weight gainer goes. Protein powder and gainers are really just powdered food.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    First you are under 18 years of age, So due to liability issues being a company rep you should first read these 2 threads and why we cannot recommend supplements to those under 18 years of age:

Links(cant post)

These would be a great place to start

You need to budget your money that you want to spend on whey protein to buy more food and meats/chicken in bulk look for coupons and look for sales to stock up.
    K sorry lol I didn't know that, the comments where helpful though. The problem is that i have no one to cook food for me now and even when my mother is there she can't cook everyday. My only choice was taking protein supplements or mass gainers. If u have anymore helpful comments I'd appreciate it. Thanks )
    FYI: meat/chicken here, in the UAE are too expensive xD for example 3 days worth of meat costs the same as 30 days worth of protein

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    K sorry lol I didn't know that, the comments where helpful though. The problem is that i have no one to cook food for me now and even when my mother is there she can't cook everyday. My only choice was taking protein supplements or mass gainers. If u have anymore helpful comments I'd appreciate it. Thanks )
    FYI: meat/chicken here, in the UAE are too expensive xD for example 3 days worth of meat costs the same as 30 days worth of protein
    Eggs, dairy, and fish will all work. Meat is the obvious choice, but is not the only source of protein. And while nuts and peanut butter are higher in fat than protein, they still contain protein and could help you hit your protein macros for the day, and as a food with high caloric density, they work fantastic as a mass gainer. Even soybeans/edamame...I wouldn't use them as a sole source of protein, but they are high in protein and it's not like eating them every so often is going to raise estrogen. All of those foods (with the possible exception of fish) are very easy to prepare...a 15 year old should not have problems serving them to himself. You only need 130-145g of protein per day anyway...it should be easy to hit that with food.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html