Satvik07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bsn syntha 6 vs mp combat powder vs iron mass

Hey guys..I would like to gain lean muscle.I'm 5'8 and 61 kgs.I have shortlisted bsn syntha 6 vs mp combat powder vs iron mass..which one should i go for. I take nitro tech post workout.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So gaining muscle is going to be a matter of eating in a caloric surplus, not a matter of which protein powder you use. All protein powder is is a way to hit your protein macros if you can't get enough protein from whole foods. Your results will be the exactly same whether you get your protein from beef, chicken, or protein powder.

The anabolic window is blown out of proportion. There's nothing wrong with taking Nitro-Tech post-workout, but you could really take it whenever and it would be fine.

You have three different categories there. Syntha-6 is more of a protein powder/meal replacement (technically a protein powder, but it has enough carbs and fat that I kind of look at it as an MRP), Combat is a protein powder, and Iron Mass is a gainer. IMO, I'd pick up one of the protein powders, and if you weren't able to get enough calories through whole foods, make a gainer using peanut butter, oats, whole milk/yogurt, etc rather than using Iron Mass. Plus the Eurofins lab tests showed that the protein in Combat is higher quality than that in Iron Mass. Combat has been recently tested and is unspiked, so out of your choices, I'd go with that or Syntha-6, depending on whether you're looking for more of a straight protein or an MRP.

Curious, any reason you narrowed it down to those three? Lots of other good options available too. Basically you're looking for something where the protein on the label is the same as what's in the product (unspiked). And taste is always a bonus too, since technically it's just food and everyone likes food that tastes good.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    So gaining muscle is going to be a matter of eating in a caloric surplus, not a matter of which protein powder you use. All protein powder is is a way to hit your protein macros if you can't get enough protein from whole foods. Your results will be the exactly same whether you get your protein from beef, chicken, or protein powder.

The anabolic window is blown out of proportion. There's nothing wrong with taking Nitro-Tech post-workout, but you could really take it whenever and it would be fine.

You have three different categories there. Syntha-6 is more of a protein powder/meal replacement (technically a protein powder, but it has enough carbs and fat that I kind of look at it as an MRP), Combat is a protein powder, and Iron Mass is a gainer. IMO, I'd pick up one of the protein powders, and if you weren't able to get enough calories through whole foods, make a gainer using peanut butter, oats, whole milk/yogurt, etc rather than using Iron Mass. Plus the Eurofins lab tests showed that the protein in Combat is higher quality than that in Iron Mass. Combat has been recently tested and is unspiked, so out of your choices, I'd go with that or Syntha-6, depending on whether you're looking for more of a straight protein or an MRP.

Curious, any reason you narrowed it down to those three? Lots of other good options available too. Basically you're looking for something where the protein on the label is the same as what's in the product (unspiked). And taste is always a bonus too, since technically it's just food and everyone likes food that tastes good.
    All of this...

Out of those I would go with Syntha6 because it's delicious... But I can't stress enough...

Find a powder that fits your macros and isn't spiked...

PES Select
    Cellucor
    BPI/Cutler
    Animal Whey
    blue Star

Tons out there, amazing flavored. Don't limit yourself!
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Satvik07 View Post
    Hey guys..I would like to gain lean muscle.I'm 5'8 and 61 kgs.I have shortlisted bsn syntha 6 vs mp combat powder vs iron mass..which one should i go for. I take nitro tech post workout.
    All three are great options - it just depends what you're looking for as far as macros go. Combat Powder in Banana Cream or Orange Creamsicle is my current favorite. Feel free to check out our Protein Quality Reports as well
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BSN Syntha 6 is the only protein I'd purchase out of the ones you listed. One of the best tasting proteins and can be used as a meal replacement with the higher fats and carbs. I'm a huge fan of Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Roll, Peanut Butter Cookie, Chocolate Cake Batter, Chocolate Mint, and Strawberry. The other two you listed have been rather sketch as far as meeting label claims. Not a company I trust.

If you're already taking Nitro Tech, why are you looking at another protein powder?
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, your gains are not really going to be dependant on the type/brand of protein you purchase. Is there a reason you've shortlisted to these three proteins?

There are many great options available.

Protein supplements should solely be used to help you reach your protein macro goals on the day. I'd suggest visiting the nutrition section to determine the amount of protein/calories that you should be consuming on a daily basis. This will help you determine the amount of protein your body needs each day. Reaching you caloric needs is the BEST way to achieve results.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    BSN Syntha 6 is the only protein I'd purchase out of the ones you listed. One of the best tasting proteins and can be used as a meal replacement with the higher fats and carbs. I'm a huge fan of Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Roll, Peanut Butter Cookie, Chocolate Cake Batter, Chocolate Mint, and Strawberry. The other two you listed have been rather sketch as far as meeting label claims. Not a company I trust.

If you're already taking Nitro Tech, why are you looking at another protein powder?
    was wondering this same thing
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

United Till I Die! hellstorm2004's Avatar
    hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are your macros like in a day? And what's your gym routine like?
    "I am not a man, I am Cantona" - Eric Cantona.

***Anthony Martial has Arrived***

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're already taking a protein supplement with Nitro Tech.

Focus on eating more food now.