Chelseaaaa621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation cutting NPC- help!

Hello!
    I'm currently training for my second NPC show. i am 5'6 128lbs 5 weeks out
    Currently i am eating about 1200 calories a day
    I take kick boxing as cardio and other days i do sprints or StairMaster - sprints are 15 sprints/50 yards & climber are done as levels (ex. level 7, 8,9,10 1 min per level then back down 10,9,8,7 for 25 mins) cardio is at 6 days a week while weights are at 5 days...but the weeks i do kick boxing i do cardio 5 or 4 days a week.

my coach requested i stop the kick boxing while training for the show, but i love it and it is good cardio...i know do exactly what coach says buttttt...what can i say....I'm a rebel LMAO

But now i am worried the days i do kick box i am burning too many calories. class is 1 hr i would say 600 calories burned (just guess)

wanted to get some input on what some other people think.

Love to hear your feed back.

AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you've hired a coach it doesn't make too much sense to not commit 100% to the prep that he or she has given you unless what is being asked is completely unreasonable. Just so you know if you bruise yourself up from kickboxing you are judged on your complexion and if it shows through the tan that can work against you.
    Did you coach say why you should stop?
    IG: @addingpins
    www.stackingplates.com

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My guess would be she wants you to cut the cardio back because you're doing too much cardio on too little calories.

Cardio won't get you lean. It's all about letting your diet do the work for you.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Chelseaaaa621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    My guess would be she wants you to cut the cardio back because you're doing too much cardio on too little calories.

Cardio won't get you lean. It's all about letting your diet do the work for you.
    yeah, he said the other cardio was more targeted for my glutes / legs...and I'm assuming the burning too many calories is a big thing as well..

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chelseaaaa621 View Post
    yeah, he said the other cardio was more targeted for my glutes / legs...and I'm assuming the burning too many calories is a big thing as well..
    When we diet for long periods of time and start to get really lean and depleted, our immune systems go down. When close to a show and the immune system is down this is when muscle strains, injuries and sickness can occur.

Kickboxing is pretty strenuous/taxing and the last thing you want to do is pull/strain a muscle or get injured.

Cardio isn't going to do anything for your glutes or legs. That goes back to your weight training and diet.

Listen to your coach. That's what you pay them for.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)