JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy More than 1 sponsor

Is it a good or bad idea that I'm.sponsored by 2 companys? One company is only apparel, while the other is both apparel and supplements. Do you think this will be an issue for. Posting my promos for BOTH on my social media pages?

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Even one sponsor is too many. I recommend you tough it out with zero sponsors like a true champ. Yes, the gains will be slower, but the sense of pride and self-respect is worth it.

If you're hell-bent on using sponsors, I can't stop you. Just make sure you buy 100% legit pharm-grade sponsors, and for god's sake, inject your sponsors with a clean needle.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is what's wrong with our sports society

extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Crazy how fast that happened....

JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Reply

Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Even one sponsor is too many. I recommend you tough it out with zero sponsors like a true champ. Yes, the gains will be slower, but the sense of pride and self-respect is worth it.

If you're hell-bent on using sponsors, I can't stop you. Just make sure you buy 100% legit pharm-grade sponsors, and for god's sake, inject your sponsors with a clean needle.
    the only things I'm buying off of them is clothing.. that's really about it. And for ever 3 people I bring to them that purchase. I get a free shirt and supplement. I research what's in their supplements to make sure it's good.

I don't get it. What's wrong about it? I'm not tryna be a dick I'm just asking

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not sure why this is in the IFBB section.

Although, to answer the question,

Two apparels (thus, technically, competitors on the market), is a bad idea, IMO.

You're basically promoting a competitor and generating profit for a competitor, based on either's perspective.