Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NKWulf View Post
    you realize this isn't his first rodeo
    Na, didn't read too much into it. All I know is if a mountain lion, wolf, lion, etc. gets killed the misc goes ape chit so I figured this was exactly that just on a bigger scale.

Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Briandk View Post
    Lol@ The fake outrage. I wonder how many people calling the dentist a scumbag are enjoying a chicken breast, pork chop, steak ect right now. Yeah, cry for the lion shot and killed in the wild. I guess you don't mind the meat on your plate that was tortured it's whole life and no im not a ******* vegan. I just find it hilarious how hypocritical people are.
    That lion was a big part of Zimbabwe's tourist industry. It's not just a lion he hurt, it's people.

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Caleybhoy View Post
    Nah he anyone who enjoys killing animals, especially protected ones, for fun deserves to be named and shamed. Hopefully all the media attention will deter other *******s from doing the same.
    I enjoy killing Deer...I'm an avid hunter who has been killing Deer for like 15 years. I remember when I used to be able to keep track of how many I had killed. I can't keep track anymore.

Yes, Deer are pests (anyone with a garden in my State knows this), and they actually kill a lot of people in accidents with cars. Without us controlling their population, they'd be running loose in Manhattan, carcasses lying everywhere (SRS).

But to be clear, I hunt mostly for the venison it affords us. I do not take pleasure in killing a button buck or a doe. My heart-rate may quicken asI am about to pull the trigger or release the arrow, but it doesn't do much for me anymore.

I also hunt for the trophy, like this guy. I remember when I got my trophy 11-pointer with an almost impossible rifle shot, I felt so accomplished. I didn't feel any sense of empathy for the animal.

I don't know what I'm trying to say, really. I've admitted before that hunting is morally wrong but ethically defensible. I admit that Deer feel emotions like fear, terror, etc, and also feel pain just like us. That's why my main goal is to kill the animal as quick as possible...I'd be devastated if I tracked and found a deer 40 hours later and had to put it down. I'd probably give up hunting for a few years. Again, I'm just wrestling with my thoughts here. I can identify with this guy in some ways, but in other ways, I would like to punch him in the face and knock out a few of his teeth.

Originally Posted by Benny_Lava View Post
    because that changes anything, lmao.

do animals that come into a home as a pet suddenly develop bigger feels and extra senses?

oh misc

but i do agree with your overall mindset.
    I never implied that pets have bigger feelings or senses. I was simply saying that the PETS of people tend to be more beloved than WILD animals. I didn't think this was a confusing statement to make.

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    What the dentist did is the same as going to a zoo. Waiting until it closes, pay an attendant to open the lion cage then shoot the lion.
    I heard a similar joke on the radio yesterday. "Dentists don't really have to stalk their prey...it's just right there waiting motionless for them."

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FeaRaLiS View Post
    Na, didn't read too much into it. All I know is if a mountain lion, wolf, lion, etc. gets killed the misc goes ape chit so I figured this was exactly that just on a bigger scale.
    nope. it was an illegal kill. the lion was lured out of the protective area so they can kill it. He shot it with an arrow, then tracked it for 40 hours to kill it with a gun. They then tried to destroy the GPS tracker.

if it was just a random lion, it wouldn't matter.

dbuds87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbuds87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbuds87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbuds87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbuds87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbuds87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbuds87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbuds87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbuds87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbuds87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbuds87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Could you imagine being in that situation though? If it was legit he didn't know what was going on he'd know the guides fuked him over and tried everything to get out of that situation.
    Exactly. Highly doubt he planned on specifically killing cecil the famous lion.

Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dingler View Post
    Cecil was a protected Lion and was lured out of the protective habitat so he could be shot by some beta dentist from 100 yards away. Fuk that guy.
    This.
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    Relationship Alpha Expert
    No Glow No Go

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Croog View Post
    That lion was a big part of Zimbabwe's tourist industry. It's not just a lion he hurt, it's people.
    THIS. Just when WE are coming up, THEY try and keep us down. Now what are the Zimbabwe people going to do?! It's just loons this time.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StUck686 View Post
    He paid good money to kill that lion and guess what!!! HUNTING LIONS IS not Illegal In Africa. Lots of people do it and will do it. yes he killed a town favorite lion or whatever blah blah that was a mistake but was it really his fault? clearly he doesnt live in africa. Blame the tour guides more so

Yeah because the fact someone is legal removes all trace of moral question from decisions you make. Come on, use your brain a bit.

FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dingler View Post
    Cecil was a protected Lion and was lured out of the protective habitat so he could be shot by some beta dentist from 100 yards away. Fuk that guy.
    So, the dentist was in an area where he could take wildlife right? I'm assuming the guides lured the lion to him. I'm just not sure he purposely said, hey guys, go lure me a lion from over there in the protected habitat, and make sure you bring me Cecil.

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    THIS. Just when WE are coming up, THEY try and keep us down. Now what are the Zimbabwe people going to do?! It's just loons this time.
    It's funny because most people have never given a fuk about Zimbabwe nor Africa. I know I haven't given a fuk about that country. Yeah, it's terrible the atrocities that go on and all the people that need water, food, housing, etc. but if we give them that chit some rebel group comes and takes it.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In all seriousness tho I think that the dentist should pay a huge fine. Not sure how international law works.

This witch hunt will only last a few more weeks.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Just another white man exploiting the riches of Africa. Nothing to see here folks.
    You're too smart to make a comment like that seriously. I'll take it as a Troll Post. Cmon, sword_

Originally Posted by 13donniedarko View Post
    What about all the locals that poach all the animals only to sell them on the black market?
    This is a good point...where's the outrage?

Originally Posted by MooseBrah View Post
    40 miles is a LONG way, and any experienced hunter knows distance. I don't care if you're hunting in the Yukon, you follow map and GPS and you know where NOT to hunt.

Yup but this guy gets fuking roasted by the entire fuking world, while local poachers don't get that kind of treatment. I know there was a story here where 3 young fawns and a doe were shot completely out of season. 2 fawns were run down with a truck, etc. etc.

I
    How about Wild Mustangs in the Outer Banks who are fed popcorn, potato chips, and pork rinds by tourists, and then die suffering? Or when a Cop shoots and kills a friendly family Dog in the wrong property?

Registered User DicedPineapples's Avatar
    DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StUck686 View Post
    Ok he shot a bear 40 yards from where he was permitted to shoot one big fukin deal

He paid good money to kill that lion and guess what!!! HUNTING LIONS IS not Illegal In Africa. Lots of people do it and will do it. yes he killed a town favorite lion or whatever blah blah that was a mistake but was it really his fault? clearly he doesnt live in africa. Blame the tour guides more so
    It is illegal when the lion is protected by law and living in a protected habitat (a national wildlife park).

woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One of the dumbest fake outrage stories of all time.

That being said anytime you put things out on social media you lose control of the situation.

For the people harping on the 40 mile thing, I assume when he shot it the first time it ran away and was probably going to die, so the humane thing at that point is to track it down and put it out of its misery.
    USC-Cowboys

JetFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JetFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JetFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JetFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JetFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JetFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JetFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JetFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JetFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JetFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JetFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    he lured a lion out of its protective habitat, shot it with an arrow, then tracked it for 40 hours to kill it with a gun. He then tried to destroy the GPS collar. **** him. If it was just a lion out in the wild and not protected, then yeah, but this **** deserves everything that he is getting.
    Why did he need to lure it out the reserve? He might as well just killed it in its protected zone and pretend to say he did not know he was in an do not hunt zone.

Because luring it out already shows he knew it was illegal to hunt this lion. Why couldn't he just go after a different lion in the permitted zone? I felt he just wanted the famous lion because it looked prettier.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Couldn't care less if the prick's business literally burns to the ground and he lives the rest of his life penniless. Just lol at big game hunting in the 21st century.

FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude is 100% a piece of chit and I feel no sympathy for him.

That being said, so much other stuff happens daily and no one bats an eye. This event should show how much power of influence the public has. Yet no one cares about anything but a lion in Africa being killed.
    "What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know."
    -Arnold

BPA Free still isn't safe: progresstothebest.com/dangers-of-bpa-free/

Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He will be back in business within a week once all the dumb kunts forget about this.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel bad for him.

The president of zimbabwe clearly has not trouble with killing and eating lions in his own country.

http://www.vice.com/read/robert-muga...phant-meat-218
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000)
    obviously this is blown completely out of proportion. and the more you think about the world the more and more ridiculous it seems.

but no. I don't feel bad. I really don't give a fukk about him

Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ausaric View Post
    Wait...he wanted to kill an Elephant?

And he killed a Rhino too? BRB, Wee-Man from Jackass was able to approach and touch a full-grown wild male Rhino's horn in the
    Wildboyz show. Rhinos are peaceful as f*ck if they don't perceive you as a threat. They are built to defend against some of the most f*cking powerful animals in the world...LIONS. Rhinos are basically armored tanks, they have no concept of being threatened by a small animal like a human. They just wanna chill and eat grass and whatnot.
    Keyword "if they don't perceive you as a threat" though. Rhinos don't go looking for trouble and they aren't predators, but they are definitely territorial. They probably wouldn't perceive humans as a threat in a lot of situations, but you couldn't bet on it. If you wandered into a female Rhinoceros area where her calves are nearby you can be sure she's going to fuarking charge your ass
    *Somehow made it on At Midnight on Comedy Central crew

*Failed no fap after 2 days crew

*Always pick 4 crew

Current E-Stats:

495 Bench

2 Ferraris

DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I kind of do, anyone could make a mistake like that.

I could imagine going to a bar to have some drinks, getting drunk, and then people making a big ****ing deal that I am a drunk nurse.
    We all have responsibilities and we have a judgement based upon our character and personality. For people like him, his reputation and view of his patients will determine whether or not his business continues. He, however ****ed himself over by doing something like that.

I am sure he is a nice guy, he just made a very stupid move and imo, Has a very stupid hobby.
    Personally, would I give someone business that I didnt agree with out of work hobbies? Probably not, unless they were available on demand for every time I needed a visit.
    In his case now. I probably would. cause he would have open appointments and visits 24/7 now.

lol
    From Houston, now I am in San Diego

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    -=Degenerative Disc Disease Crew=-
    -=Torn Pec Crew=-

blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not a chance in hell that I feel bad for him. I can't wait to see him crash and burn

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ausaric View Post
    Wait...he wanted to kill an Elephant?

And he killed a Rhino too? BRB, Wee-Man from Jackass was able to approach and touch a full-grown wild male Rhino's horn in the
    Wildboyz show. Rhinos are peaceful as f*ck if they don't perceive you as a threat. They are built to defend against some of the most f*cking powerful animals in the world...LIONS. Rhinos are basically armored tanks, they have no concept of being threatened by a small animal like a human. They just wanna chill and eat grass and whatnot.

Ok, this is f*cked up.

You're starting to make me consider hating him.
    You should hate him for luring a famous lion out of it's protective habitat so he could shoot it.
    Dudes a fukn potato. "Yea man lets go fuk up a famous lion of a national park that is well known by everyone".
    Fuk him, literally would not care.
    People say it is just another lion?
    Well then you got lots of hard kunt miscers in Darwin award threads or just anyone human dying literally saying they couldn't give two ****s about idiots dying in the most retarded ways because the world could use a lot less idiots.
    Well if there is one idiot who is wasting oxygen it's the idiot hunter.
    Lmao.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by rabbijacob View Post
    I don't give a **** about animals srs

this blew out of proportion
    this, I find excessive love and infatuation with animals disturbing and unnatural.

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    he lured a lion out of its protective habitat, shot it with an arrow, then tracked it for 40 hours to kill it with a gun. He then tried to destroy the GPS collar. **** him. If it was just a lion out in the wild and not protected, then yeah, but this **** deserves everything that he is getting.

this.

and remember guys, this lion isnt his only kill. he has killed rhino's, other big cats, bears..

he is a dentist, a dude who should know better. i hope justice will find its way for these poor animals who have died by this asshats hand
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

fbimostwanted1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fbimostwanted1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fbimostwanted1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fbimostwanted1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fbimostwanted1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fbimostwanted1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fbimostwanted1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fbimostwanted1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fbimostwanted1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fbimostwanted1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fbimostwanted1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just kinda loling at the people who are getting their jimmies rustled over something that has nothing to do with them. Shame that sexy beast was killed and all though.. guy is a douche...but just fukin lol @ people who take it to heart and get their emotions rustled
    Disclaimer: 100% not serious

High Incline DB shoulder press: 100sx10
    Deadlift: 500x3(500x7 best)

kissmyasthma is a complete loser! (-2000) kissmyasthma is a complete loser! (-2000) kissmyasthma is a complete loser! (-2000) kissmyasthma is a complete loser! (-2000) kissmyasthma is a complete loser! (-2000) kissmyasthma is a complete loser! (-2000) kissmyasthma is a complete loser! (-2000) kissmyasthma is a complete loser! (-2000) kissmyasthma is a complete loser! (-2000) kissmyasthma is a complete loser! (-2000) kissmyasthma is a complete loser! (-2000)
    op makes a nice objective post
    personally i dont feel bad for the dentist because of the manner in which he brought down the lion (lured it out of its protected area, xbow, rifle)
    but at the same time, the media isn't doing anything better by blowing this out of proportion
    i hope that all this outrage really draws up efforts to protect endangered species better than simply raising awareness

anci2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anci2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anci2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anci2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anci2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anci2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anci2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anci2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anci2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anci2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anci2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Feel bad for someone that illegally lured the pride of a country out of its protected zone so he and his group could fail at killing it with a bow and had to use a rifle instead, then skinned it? Feel bad for him when this dude well educated man has done similar things in the past? Feel bad for someone that just destroyed millions of dollars of tourism money to one of the poorest countries in the world because he has a small dick?

No, I don't feel bad for someone like that.

HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just fuking LOL at miserable people on ******** so bitter at their own tragic lives that the feel the need to project their own aggression on someone else. They are probably also slightly butthurt that he is/was a dentist with a high paying and respected job.

Yes, killing the lion was a kunt act, but the internet has blown waaaaay out of proportion. Calling for him to be hanged like WTF?!? This is a man with a family and children ffs. Social media is toxic.
    ***MISC Crypto Crew***
    ***hopefully gonna break even by xmas crew***