Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

somuchfeels is on a distinguished road. (+10) somuchfeels is on a distinguished road. (+10) somuchfeels is on a distinguished road. (+10) somuchfeels is on a distinguished road. (+10) somuchfeels is on a distinguished road. (+10) somuchfeels is on a distinguished road. (+10) somuchfeels is on a distinguished road. (+10) somuchfeels is on a distinguished road. (+10) somuchfeels is on a distinguished road. (+10) somuchfeels is on a distinguished road. (+10) somuchfeels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    lol
    From wiki: "She is also a cancer survivor having been diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2004."

This pretty much sums it up. Matt probably has no testicals left and after a heavy as$ cycle he just forgot pct. Only logical explanation. Why the hell would he transform himself at 42 yo for some other reason? so sorry for him. I remember years ago saw a vid him and johnnie jackson doin some heavy as$ weight!

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lot of mofo's taking their attention-whoring game to a whole new level.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147159883

GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GuusD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Matt Cock
    130KG Paused Benchpress | 225KG Deadlift | 185kg Squat
    2786lbs 500lbs 408lbs

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    must have messed up his PCT

MikeJRYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeJRYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeJRYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeJRYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeJRYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeJRYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeJRYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeJRYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeJRYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeJRYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeJRYB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A good majority of you scumbags need to be suffocated with a plastic bag. This site is definitely a breeding ground for window lickers, and plenty of the people in this thread have solidified this website's community stereotype as d-bag, homophobia ridden, morons. Good job. Make the internet proud some more...

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ktj4l View Post
    lold hard as fukk
    please bro not in the AM

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Schweric View Post
    dude must have forgotten to take his PCT after his last cycle.
    this^
    Dude.....no

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeJRYB View Post
    A good majority of you scumbags need to be suffocated with a plastic bag. This site is definitely a breeding ground for window lickers, and plenty of the people in this thread have solidified this website's community stereotype as d-bag, homophobia ridden, morons. Good job. Make the internet proud some more...
    u lost ur login password bro?
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

Registered User righteousreason's Avatar
    righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    I don't want to lift in this world anymore.
    bahahaha, perfect... **** this gay earth..

righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUser View Post
    Hey u lost miscers....turning gay and becoming a tranny is NOT an option, like the liberal gay front wants u to believe. Dont even fukkin consider it, fuk sakes.
    strong this.

Originally Posted by Sportacus88 View Post
    I posted a couple times in this thread already, have gone out, lifted, ate and still can't get this off of my mind.

What gets at me about this isn't exactly his desire to be a woman, but the fact that his actions don't just affect himself.

And what I am talking about is the impact this has had on his family.

Matt Kroc wasn't some guy who sit at home debating this idea in his head, and it effected no one but himself, he was married with kids.

I know this is the misc, and a lot of you joke about woman and getting married, but marriage is a real commitment and a promise you make to another person. You open yourself up to the other person, and you promise to always be there for them, life continues not by yourself at that point, but together as one.

There is a lot of faith and trust put into a relationship, and it can mean the world to someone.

What gets at me is, he allowed himself to get married with a woman who was not onboard with this whole 'i'm really a woman in a mans body' thing, and even had kids with her. 3 kids to be exact.

At no point when he was dating her, when they got married, when they had the first, second, or third child did he stop and think 'Hold on, I really feel like i'm a woman, I should let them know this before things get too serious.' He just continued on like all was normal.

The level of betrayal his ex-wife feels at this point must be earth-shattering. To turn his back on her, spit on the commitment he made with her, all the lies over the years, it's unforgivable really.

Given that they are not on good terms now, it is doubtful she would have spent the YEARS they spent together if she had knew all along he intended to become 'transgender'. This is a persons life, pretty much ruined because one day or even all along this guy felt like he was gonna be a woman, and would do whatever it takes to make it a reality.

He even had kids with her. If he felt like a woman, why was he having sex like a man with a woman? At no point did he think this through, it was all about what he wanted at all times.

This kids will grow up without a real father, and instead a person that believes it is okay to go about your life lying to other people, and looking out only for themselves.

Honestly, this wouldn't have bugged me as much if he was single without kids, but the fact is he brought other people in on this, and got them involved with his messed up reality. I can't imagine a person that REALLY believes he is a woman putting himself out in the dating world without informing the other person about this, allowing himself to date people that aren't okay with this, allowing themselves to MARRY someone that isn't okay with it, and allowing themselves to have KIDS when this huge, life changing issue was just kept to himself.

That is why I think he is mental, or at the very least, so self-centered that he cares about no one else but himself.

No decent person would put another person into the position he did through his actions.

No decent person would live a lie for so many years, and bring other people along with you.

CLIFFS:

Who really cares if he thinks he is a woman? As many said, if he only was doing this to himself, then no one else really should ultimately care.

But he brought a woman along with his messed up problems, MARRIED her, and had 3 kids with them, all while living a lie about who he really is.

Outside of murdering people, I have a hard time thinking of anything more fukked up than that.

He's completely wrecked his ex-wife life over this, and his kids are going to have a freak for a father for the rest of their lives.

Then people have the nerve to support him after what he has put his family through, ANY good person would have never put them through this situation, if he felt like he was a woman he shouldn't have been having sex like a man, and messing up other peoples lifes.

I guess it is all par for the course for him, a life time of drug use to accomplish what he wanted in sport and bodybuilding also translated into his personal life, the motto of 'fuk everyone else, I'm gonna get mine' describes this scumbag to a T

I'd say he was probably a bit out of it mentally based on him bringing other people along for the ride this whole time, but it is obvious the guy has a brain thats wired to get and do whatever he wants at any cost, regardless of anyone else, drugs can intensify your desires and actions, leading to this point.

Very long post, and I know I'll get negged for it but the hate people show about this issue goes beyond just plain bigotry, and has a lot to do with how his actions impact other people.

The level of selfishness here is beyond belief, if he was an innocent man he wouldn't have brought anyone else along for this crazy ride, and bring kids in to this world to live in this craziness. If he cared at all about other people, he would have waited till he made 'the change' to seriously date.

EDIT: This bugs me so much because I viewed Kroc as a respected member of the powerlifting community, and in ways as an ambassador of the sport due to how well known he was. To think of him living a lie for many years, and the pain he has caused his family over his actions is beyond frustrating, and puts an even blacker mark on strength sports which have always struggled to get mainstream respect.
    all of this

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ****ing disgusting.

Colonel in the hightower TremblingEagle's Avatar
    TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Experience is a good teacher, not a kind one.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TremblingEagle View Post
    Fuk that HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE. I will NEVER call these sick ****s she.

ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000)
    what am i looking at?

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pepper your angus

dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is ****ed up I remember reading some guy that talked about Matt krock a few years ago about having a second personality that was a girl . I thought the guy was just trolling him because he hated him wtf ..

This guy was elite power lifter . Ex marine , crazy discipline, worked as security ..

TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "She currently holds the male.."

Jesus Christ.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "She also holds the fifth highest total for the 242 lb. male weight class."

he turned into a THOT

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)

he turned into a THOT

Good night sweet misc!

infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MikeJRYB View Post
    I actually agree with your sentiment tbh. I still find transgender and the like uncomfortable because personally I can't understand feeling that way. But that doesn't mean people should insult or ridicule someone for a personal decision such as this. If this is genetic or environmental is really irrelevant, this whole idea of cities, social media, tv etc is probably contributing because that itself isn't natural per see. But if someone is happier then let them be happy, they aren't affecting you in anyway.

trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *Pureblood Crew*

*Victoria Justice Crew*

*Yellow Fever Crew*

Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very telling responses ITT . That's all I'm going to say.
    I want to forget mistakes they've helped me make
    It's better to be broken than to break

NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle
    wood go balls deep in her
    - Liberal Crew

- Anti Pit Bull Crew

- Red Crew

KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lmao at society now a days. It's all about personal gratification.
    *Reps everyone who negs crew*
    *Track Crew*