ForeverYoung85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Hello Jimmy Rustlers

Howdy, I am here to get motivated, gain some knowledge and possibly speed up the process of building muscle by talking with other people who have had trial and error. I am 30, though many people think I look young (mainly because I am thin ,and have aged very well in the face). Anyhow, I am tired of being thin . I have taken systematic weight training in high school , I have maintained a moderate level of daily outdoors activity,physical strength training even though I look small I out performed a college football player at my previous job which was very physical (it involved throwing 40 pound boxes around all day long 8 hours non stop). I have a strong core. What I want to do is build mass, I wan't to thicken up a bit, maybe 20-30 pounds , im currently around 127 pounds and the highest I've been was around 132. It drives me crazy, sometimes I have a low self esteem. Oh, and I want to upset some women with my gains . If you have some advice, im all ears. Currently I do diamond pushups until fail (around 60 in a set), pushups I do increments of 20,40,60 then to fail..I ride a bicycle at least 5 miles every other day (not much but its something in 110 degree weather). I'm just getting back into lifting my free weights, I can only do 70 pounds 5 times curling an olympic bar while standing, im at a low of 95 pounds military press above my head, and 95 for power clean and dead lift(I haven't tried to go higher yet). I do have a jump rope(Haven't used it yet) and I do have a generic weight lifting bench with incline on it, it works at least. Any advice, any motivational speaking, or tips and tricks are accepted here. Thanks.

Synthesizer0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Synthesizer0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Synthesizer0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Synthesizer0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Synthesizer0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Synthesizer0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Synthesizer0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Synthesizer0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Synthesizer0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Synthesizer0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Synthesizer0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can you simplify all of that to one or two sentences please? I'm sorry, it's just that i value my optical health a lot and it must be treated gently.