Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Drops Hogan

baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyway this should be sent to the WWE Forums/ and or deleted. unless the rest of this thread is brook hogan pics.

Registered User RubberDuckyBrah's Avatar
    RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Late 90s WWF:

ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000) ElesD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by theriftable View Post
    They don't have to support him or condone his comments. At the same time they don't have to fire him and erase him from wwe hall of fame. The guy who built the company and worked there for 30+ years. They could have easily just suspended him and kept him in hall of fame.
    at the end of the day these companies will be doing themselves a disservice if they dont cut ties completely. because of how big he is they cant ignore it.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just hope the logical and reasonable liberal media will hunt anyone with equal fervor that say "that white guy" or "cracker".

BTW his daughter is a droopy slut that looks 10 years older than her numerical age. Bitch already looks mid 30s even with 4lb of make-up. Biggest attention whore and she's already on that whale time.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hulk definitely wants to bone Brooke and it wouldn't surprise me if they've banged a few times. Would watch that sex tape tbf.

mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sabonis224 View Post
    Everyone's acting like hogan murdered somebody. Said a few bad things and got erased from their history? So if babe Ruth said some racist stuff would baseball have erased his records? Seems ridiculous.
    I fully agree.They did the same thing with Lance Armstrong,and just for taking a little bit of tech,which they couldnt even prove.Bastards
    I just came here on the internet to lie

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SignOfTheTimes View Post
    Hulk definitely wants to bone Brooke and it wouldn't surprise me if they've banged a few times. Would watch that sex tape tbf.
    AP5 Crew

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by momason View Post
    most white dudes I know would feel this way if their daughter dated a black dude. most of them would be too beta to say it though.

everyone's racist though just like everyone is selfish. even liberals who say they aren't racist have certain races they wouldn't even consider dating for personal preference reasons (aka racism). I wouldn't date indegenous australians or indians if anyone was wondering, i'm also italian if that matters.
    Shame I can't neg you. You deserve it.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most white dudes I know would feel this way if their daughter dated a black dude. most of them would be too beta to say it though.

everyone's racist though just like everyone is selfish. even liberals who say they aren't racist have certain races they wouldn't even consider dating for personal preference reasons (aka racism). I wouldn't date indegenous australians or indians if anyone was wondering, i'm also italian if that matters.
    not accurate #1. #2 there's a difference between you not being willing to date another race and advocating that others not date that race.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000)

I just remembered why I stopped going on the misc. Did you even go to school?
    Minnesota Vikings

I'm not a superstar. I'm an a** kicker. I am Brock Lesnar. That's it crew.
    Shawn Michaels gets his casual clothes from a charity bin crew.
    Listen to wrestling themes while I workout crew.
    ✪ Fandango Crew ✪

leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am hispanic and have been called a beaner on social media/fb numerous times by friends in a **** talking manner, and no one bats an eye, as well as hearing "*******" used around here a LOT....God forbid if I were to through out the "N" word and everyone would lose their minds and call me a racist....LOL at the continued double standards in society today....Hogan messed up big time and he has apologized. Maybe in time, if he goes on an apology tour ala Dog the Bounty Hunter, maybe he will be given a second chance?

-And hell yes, finally cracked the 10k rep milestone, woot woot!!

JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

There's an aboriginal girl on this seasons aussie dancing with the stars who would make you change your mind m8

jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol Brooke trying to rehab her daddy so she can get his money when he passes. Bob Dylan she isn't.

Brooke Hogan

Voiceover Artist at Adult Swim · 18 hrs ·

~If You Knew My Father~
    By Brooke Bollea

If you knew the dad I knew,
    you'd know his tender heart.
    He'd never want to hurt his fans,
    or family from the start.
    If you knew my father,
    you would know how hard he fought...
    and the way it brought a smile to people light, medium and dark.
    We always fight a battle
    that people never see,
    and sometimes when you're hurting, you don't think logically.
    Human isn't perfect,
    and perfect is not he,
    but I can tell you one thing, it's just not what it seems.
    Cause If you knew the dad I knew,
    you'd know he raised me well.
    He taught me folks are so much more
    than shades could ever tell.
    And If you knew my father,
    you would know he's down to earth.
    He may have slammed the giant,
    but remembers life's true worth.
    If you knew my father,
    if you just walked in his shoes...
    then you would know that microscope that comes with yellow boots.
    If you knew my father,
    you would see your own in mine.
    And if he was your father, you could never find divide.
    Cause me- I bet your father
    or someone that you love
    Maybe regrets something
    they wish they'd never done.
    So if you know my father,
    remember he's a man,
    and you would crave relief if people judged everything you did.
    The lord says to forgive them,
    don't be the one to stone...
    so please remember his strong arms when you were all alone.
    The lives he's changed, the friends he's made,
    the people he's inspired...
    It makes me sad to see my dad
    defeated and so tired.
    If you knew my father,
    you would know just how he's hurting...
    For he loves every one of you, regardless of your story.
    And if you met my father,
    I know he'd give you love!
    He'd lift you up, apologize and give you all a hug.
    For those who think you know my father,
    remember who you are.
    We all can make mistakes and carry ugly scars.
    Because I know my father,
    I can promise this-
    Just like you and I, things we don't mean can sometimes slip.
    We all continue learning.
    This life can be so rough...
    So if you know my father, please try not to be tough.
    My father has a daughter,
    and I have feelings too.
    And if I knew your father, I would do the same for you.
    AP5 Crew

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really think there's something more to this than the public is privy to...

On the surface, what Hogan said (and the circumstances surrounding the discovery of said audio) don't reasonably warrant the Benoit treatment. Couple guesses -

- WWE was about to do another round of layoffs, and a bunch will be minorities. So the "racist by association" is coming at a bad time
    - Hogan may have been trying to pull some chit backstage, and WWE is using this as an opportunity to not just get rid of him, but effectively bury him in the industry. Keep in mind, Hogan's likely getting $100+ million from his Gawker lawsuit. He may have been trying to leverage his future settlement into gaining more power in the industry.
    - WWE, a publicly traded company, already looked pretty bad due to the Del Rio incident. Distancing themselves from Hogan will shield their stock (somewhat).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know why everyone keeps saying "they had to do something, they have to protect their image, etc". Firing him was in order, sure. Not airing Hulk Hogan centered sht on the network, sure. Erasing his legacy completely is out of line.

Everyone knows it. We've all just been bullied by the left into not daring to speak out against this sht.

Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    I really think there's something more to this than the public is privy to...

On the surface, what Hogan said (and the circumstances surrounding the discovery of said audio) don't reasonably warrant the Benoit treatment. Couple guesses -

- WWE was about to do another round of layoffs, and a bunch will be minorities. So the "racist by association" is coming at a bad time
    - Hogan may have been trying to pull some chit backstage, and WWE is using this as an opportunity to not just get rid of him, but effectively bury him in the industry. Keep in mind, Hogan's likely getting $100+ million from his Gawker lawsuit. He may have been trying to leverage his future settlement into gaining more power in the industry.
    - WWE, a publicly traded company, already looked pretty bad due to the Del Rio incident. Distancing themselves from Hogan will shield their stock (somewhat).
    It is purely they are a corporate company & like any other corporate company want nothing to do with stuff like this-seriously how can they have any credibility standing behind somebody saying that kind of stuff? Think how many sponsors they would lose & how much bad publicity they would get. When the crap storm dies down & he is rehabbed in the public eye they will bring him back.

Doubt Hogan is getting anything like that amount of money if he wins-he could easily lose & end up paying out costs etc.
    AP5 Crew

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    remember when our raw threads were this big, brothers!
    spells restauruant wrong every single time CREW
    can't stop picking my nose CREW
    can't eat unless watching diners , drive-ins and dives CREW
    toenails sharp enough to cut through adamantium CREW
    leave the tap running while brushing my teeth CREW

jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Typical misc. The most cut and dry example of racism and all people itt talk about is how white people are being persecuted. lol

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HoganIsGOAT is currently undergoing intense therapy hence he won't be here for a long time, Srs.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

GSmiley00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSmiley00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSmiley00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSmiley00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSmiley00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSmiley00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSmiley00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSmiley00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSmiley00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSmiley00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSmiley00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ECW was the goat. WWE have ruined wrestling since acquiring all the competition. Hogan has been an embaressment for years but still a dumb decision over some comments he made in private 8 years ago.
    We're all gonna make it.

Has a daughter crew.

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn they joined threads instead of deleting the misc one, which was just garbage like this

Originally Posted by shortythree View Post
    don't act like you guys don't say things like this in private or at the very least think these things
    Why do people constantly say this in any threads regarding race? No I haven't called somebody of a different ethnicity/race a slur...EVER! Even as a little kid I never understood how you could demean/hate someone for something they had no control over.

This thread went from WWE misc having reasonable statements to adding the misc diarrhea and now its just a mess.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao what a fukking prick. Hogan literally buried himself lol. Good riddance. Fuk the guy. Fuk all the people defending him too.

"KIDS, MAKE SURE TO TAKE YOUR VITAMINS, SAY YOUR PRAYERS, AND DON'T LET A BLACK GUY NEAR YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER"
    "My head is banging like Metallica. Swallow a bottle of advil up, then head back to the bedroom where she suck me dry like Dracula"

Lord crew

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JackDanielz3 View Post
    There's an aboriginal girl on this seasons aussie dancing with the stars who would make you change your mind m8
    Pic? I've literally never seen an attractive aboriginal before...male or female.

Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    Nobody blackmailed him-
    I didn't say he was blackmailed. He's being blackballed.

Originally Posted by DPharrell View Post
    Generally, intelligent people don't make bigoted, ignorant, racist comments. They usually don't make sweeping generalizations either.

I'd also love to hear your argument for 'everyone is racist to a small degree'. Please enlighten us.
    Agree with the first part, but I wouldn't consider Hogan to be intelligent either. He's clearly ignorant (but so what? everyone is ****ing ignorant) and used a derogatory racist term during a private conversation due to his ignorance. I don't consider that enough to label the man a hateful racist though.

And yes, everyone on some level is partially racist. There have been numerous studies that prove regardless of what race you are, you have unconscious biases towards different racial groups, even your own. It's due to associations acquired through life, stereotypes, statistics, and personal experiences. Even black police officers have made these associations and are more prejudiced and suspicious towards a black civilian walking down the street than they are seeing a white person walking down the street. During simulation studies where people are shown images of different ethnicities holding either a gun or innocent objects participants are more likely to shoot the images of black men holding an innocent object than they are a white man and are quicker to holster their gun when seeing an image of a white man. This goes for all races of participants in the study, i.e. black participants were more likely to shoot the images of innocent black men than white men at the same rate as white participants.

It is total mental laziness because it has been so rooted into people that it becomes almost natural instinct. But everyone is guilty of it to some degree. it's better to actually accept it and actively try to overcome it than to pretend it doesn't exist. The same goes for parents who try to teach their kids to be colorblind. Kids notice differences between ethnic and racial groups and without actually being taught about race in an intelligent and loving way by their parents they grow up developing very problematic views and assumptions about different races.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn I'd love to sniff her ass.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

AP5 Crew

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    I didn't say he was blackmailed. He's being blackballed.
    My bad, even so do you seriously expect anybody to want anything to do with the guy at the moment? It is a pr game-Hogan will play the religious card, do some charity work etc & probably in a year or two will be back.
    AP5 Crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Damn I'd love to sniff her ass.
    There is a picture of her at some kind of meeting with her panties pulled to the side.
    AP5 Crew

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My bad, even so do you seriously expect anybody to want anything to do with the guy at the moment? It is a pr game-Hogan will play the religious card, do some charity work etc & probably in a year or two will be back.
    Nope. I wouldn't want to have a contractual relationship with him right now. Don't agree with essentially removing him from the network/HOF site etc though. And I really don't like the moral outrage and labeling of him based on a kneejerk reaction to a leaked private conversation.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Nope. I wouldn't want to have a contractual relationship with him right now. Don't agree with essentially removing him from the network/HOF site etc though. And I really don't like the moral outrage and labeling of him based on a kneejerk reaction to a leaked private conversation.
    I don't agree with deleting him from history either-they have Benoit on there don't they & probably loads of guys who were wife beaters, cop beaters etc. Problem with filing a lawsuit & seeing it through is the tape contents will become public at some point-Hogan must have known that, the defence will use anything they can to win. Hogan can claim to be religious & claim privacy but he is a public figure filing lawsuits & it will not fly. I have little doubt he will play the game, rehab himself & be forgiven though-Hogan has spent the last 30 years playing the game to his advantage.
    AP5 Crew

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it puts all this in context

and his restaurants rules of not dressing like a black guy