Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Hollywoodbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollywoodbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollywoodbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollywoodbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollywoodbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollywoodbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollywoodbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollywoodbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollywoodbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollywoodbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollywoodbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EpinephrineB View Post
    people hang themselves on door knobs... your point?
    people hang themselves on door knobs... your point?
    My point is that she didn't kill herself. Explain how someone who is 6' can hang them selves on a wall that 5? with a plastic bag thay isn't even strong enough to sustain her weight without breaking?

TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hollywoodbrah View Post
    My point is that she didn't kill herself. Explain how someone who is 6' can hang them selves on a wall that 5? with a plastic bag thay isn't even strong enough to sustain her weight without breaking?
    a family friend hung himself of a bunkbed post that was shorter than him, he did use a belt though. I think you just drop yourself and hope your neck snaps.

I don't know about the garbage bag though

celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A twisted plastic bag would definitely support body weight and you don't need your whole body raised from the ground to asphyxiate. Movies like the dramatics of hanging and dangling above the ground. In real life, if you so choose, you could hang yourself from a two foot tall object. Anything that constricts your breathing to the point that oxygen is not replenished in the body will work.

badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by celltechbrahz View Post
    A twisted plastic bag would definitely support body weight and you don't need your whole body raised from the ground to asphyxiate. Movies like the dramatics of hanging and dangling above the ground. In real life, if you so choose, you could hang yourself from a two foot tall object. Anything that constricts your breathing to the point that oxygen is not replenished in the body will work.
    stop it with the facts already! youre unraveling my narrative and depriving me of my perceived injustices.
    { Thomas Sowell - Milton Friedman - William Buckley, Jr. - Peter Hitchens }

NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aren't you the non select that hates his life, has unpopular opinions, and thinks he can be a world champion mma fighter in a couple years time?
    HATES my life? lol Life is great. Im a non select but I did what most of the Army never even attempts. Im top 5% of the Army. PLS go.

Are you a medic? Have you ever treated anyone? Didn't think so boy. Don't try and talk about things you know nothing about.
    Arsenal F.C.

CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

so do tell us, did casper do it?

White Knight Captain Skeletor666's Avatar
    Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can see her pulse clearly in the photo
    " You can't spell Caucasian without Asian, nomsayin' "
    ~ Skeletor

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eh, I try and ignore the vested interests for an against, and just look at the case. The photo thing is neither here nor there. It's reaching a bit. The trashbag thing is not. Put simply, prisoners do not have access to such things, for obvious reasons. even if they did, how big can the trashbag be? Surely no larger than a wastepaper basket job (bearing in mind there is no way in hell she had access to one, so this is useless speculation).

A large trashbag can easily support the weight of a person, and the fact the ledge is lower than her height is irrelevant - people can and do hang themselves using ledges lower than their height.

But all this is mitigated by the fact there's no way she had a trashbag.

So, there's that. Seen through this prism, those photos could definitely have been post-mortem, in fact they have to be as she did not die in the manner described and if we shift the burden of proof, there is no way to prove she was alive in the shots either.

stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds like the Cop previously fired for racism tried to choke her out and accidentally held on too long. Nice cover up with the plastic bags, photos of her body on the ground with a dead stare into space. The FBI will have a field day with this one.
    *afraid to get height checked crew*
    *mod negged and don't care crew...but
    cry about it in my sig*

^ triggered? lul

Finally 10k. Thx Misc SteadyWayfarer's Avatar
    SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stuntinonjos View Post
    Sounds like the Cop previously fired for racism tried to choke her out and accidentally held on too long. Nice cover up with the plastic bags, photos of her body on the ground with a dead stare into space. The FBI will have a field day with this one.
    Tinfoil hat brah.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Originally Posted by badlasagna View Post
    stop it with the facts already! youre unraveling my narrative and depriving me of my perceived injustices.
    Lmao saw you post in first page saying "OMGZ who cares". And of course youre still posting in this thread.

Pathetic.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the end she is dead because she didn't use a turn signal. Cop lost his cool. As a police officer and a public servant your job is diffuse the situation not escalate it. It's never going to happen but this pig should be given the death penalty.
    Reps rest from 29k
    No thanks Forumadmin/10
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns

doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by badlasagna View Post

I rarely take the time to post on BB, but you sir are a royal idiot.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-video-n396461
    Watch 6:20 to 8:30....
    Please deduce where she broke the law at ANY point during what we can clearly SEE on camera...I will say she did not need to provoke the police officer, and he already obviously had a vendetta against her.
    If YOU knew anything about the LAW, you would know that he had no right to open her door because that puts both people's life at risk.
    The Texas Department of Public Safety, which overseas such acts of misconduct or broken protocol, states on Tuesday he was in the wrong and was subsequently placed on administrative leave. Texas State Trooper Brian Encinia was actively escalating a situation with violence and threatening the unarmed black woman with a Taser. Texas state Sen. Royce West said that the dash cam footage showed that Bland should not have been taken into police custody. If your mother gets pulled over for a busted tail light, god forbid she ends up dead at a police station...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUhRCsVSzYs

This is a video of a Fire Marshall putting a police officer in check by knowing his rights. So we are to blame Sarah Bland for not having the foresight to have paperwork with her to justify the arresting officers illegality?

Here IS the LAW for you...

1.You have the right to be free from unreasonable searches.
    2. You have the right to be free from unreasonable seizures.
    3. You have the right to remain silent.
    4. You have the right to a fair trial.
    5. You have the right to be protected by a lawyer.

◾Explanation: The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects you from “unreasonable searches” by law enforcement officers. ◾This means that cops can’t search for evidence on your person or in your car without probable cause unless an exception applies.
    ◾It also means that cops can’t enter your house without a warrant based on probable cause under most circumstances.
    ◾How it helps: Any evidence obtained through an unreasonable search is inadmissible at trial. This means that the prosecutor cannot use the evidence to convict you, so the case becomes weaker—and more likely to be dismissed.
    ◾How to use this right: This depends on what is being searched, but here’s a general rule that applies to all 3 situations below: Never physically resist, but don’t ever give consent to searches.

◾If an officer asks to search your car, tell him no. Although police only need “reasonable suspicion” to pull you over, they must meet the tougher “probable cause” standard to legally search your car. If the officer asked you for permission to search, he probably doesn’t have probable cause or he would simply search your car without asking. If the officer begins searching without asking for permission, tell him that you do not consent to any searches. This will clear up any doubt on whether you consented to the search.

On a personal note, I've been trailed by a police officer who was approaching me at a high speed and moved over and was not pulled over. Had I been, I would have done the exact same thing, although I do not smoke. Fortunately for me, I am a veteran and grandson of a police officer (who openly admits his distrust in the police system). So I would have handled the situation a big differently.
    Furthermore, I also have a friend who attempted suicide by trash bag at the age of 14. I'm grateful he didn't succeed because the trash bag broke and he knocked himself out when his head hit the wall as he fell backwards. His mother came into the room with him lying on the floor in a pool of blood, but he survived. When I bring it up, he looks back and jokingly says, I should have used something stronger..

****ing E-scholars...I would give you credit, but you literally have no idea what you are talking about and only back up your clearly invalid statements with big words.

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shak3401 View Post
    In the end she is dead because she didn't use a turn signal. Cop lost his cool. As a police officer and a public servant your job is diffuse the situation not escalate it. It's never going to happen but this pig should be given the death penalty.
    She is actually dead because she killed herself.
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If she had successfully killed herself the first time she attempted suicide who should have been charged then?

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cliffs:

cop dun goofed

jail dun goofed

sandra dun goofed

a waterfall of goofs

Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah. That works if you also ignore the fact there was another inmate who saw Sandra alive in lock up.

And you ignore the fact that she made a phone call to a family friend from lock up.

Both of these events occurred after her mug shot would have been taken.

And you know for sure there was no plastic bag. There are photos of her cell on the news. I am sure you could find them online. But unless you have been in that particular cell recently how can you make such a statement that there for sure was no garbage bag in her cell. It doesn't have to be large to suffocate you. Think gallon size.

Originally Posted by Condyle View Post
    Eh, I try and ignore the vested interests for an against, and just look at the case. The photo thing is neither here nor there. It's reaching a bit. The trashbag thing is not. Put simply, prisoners do not have access to such things, for obvious reasons. even if they did, how big can the trashbag be? Surely no larger than a wastepaper basket job (bearing in mind there is no way in hell she had access to one, so this is useless speculation).

A large trashbag can easily support the weight of a person, and the fact the ledge is lower than her height is irrelevant - people can and do hang themselves using ledges lower than their height.

But all this is mitigated by the fact there's no way she had a trashbag.

So, there's that. Seen through this prism, those photos could definitely have been post-mortem, in fact they have to be as she did not die in the manner described and if we shift the burden of proof, there is no way to prove she was alive in the shots either.

Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Facts:

- arguing with police never ends good
    - media loves to be racist
    - almost all of the reports on this case, just by coincidence happen to be black

LMAO. As soon as this started making news, in some weird coincidence all of the multicultural new stations in Houston had their black correspondences on scene for stories. So fuking hilarious. If anyone is racist, its the media, to cause a stir, and get ratings.

I don't feel any pity for this woman. If she would have just taken the warning and/or ticket she might still be alive. Although she was a case head from the beginning so who knows. Family says, "she would never kill herself". In-process paperwork shows she admits to attempted suicide. LMAO
    ~*\_Beard Brah_/*~

*Misc Cigar Crew*
    *Writes in Cursive Crew*

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Pays the Iron price. CommanderVenus's Avatar
    CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by celltechbrahz View Post
    Actually no you're wrong. Humans, even suicidal ones, have built in self-preservation, people can't directly kill themselves. Because of this you'll notice that all suicide methods result in the person dying, for example slitting your wrists doesnt kill you, its the bleeding out. If you can convince yourself to jump off a building; the jumping doesn't kill you, gravity does. Same thing with pulling a trigger. Same thing with swallowing pills. This is why knives are so easily accessible but very few stab themselves to death ("less than 4% of suicides in 2001 and 2002 were due to "sharp force trauma", and most of those were wrist-slashings" - L.A Coroners Office), and of the VERY few who do manage to stab themselves most will have hesitation wounds. You can't get around the evolutionary self-preservation built into our DNA.

Why not run the bath and just hold your head underneath the water till you drown, no-one ever does this. Why? Because it's impossible. In that moment - even a suicidal person - will always come up for air.
    Relating back to this case; when suicidal people hang themselves they will clutch at the rope and kick their legs out. You can't hang yourself from something lower than your own height.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

The Fighter and The Kid Army

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dukakis2016 View Post
    Yeah. That works if you also ignore the fact there was another inmate who saw Sandra alive in lock up.

And you ignore the fact that she made a phone call to a family friend from lock up.

Both of these events occurred after her mug shot would have been taken.

And you know for sure there was no plastic bag. There are photos of her cell on the news. I am sure you could find them online. But unless you have been in that particular cell recently how can you make such a statement that there for sure was no garbage bag in her cell. It doesn't have to be large to suffocate you. Think gallon size.
    Of course we can make that statement absolutely. You give a very good reason in your final two sentences. Trashbags are very useful items for all kinds of things, including but not limited to suffocating yourself or others, hanging yourself or others, acting as a vessel for liquids or gases, acting as a non-permeable membrane, something to set on fire, something to construct a large bladder from, on and on. Would YOU have trashbags anywhere near a prisoner's cell? Of course not. It beggars belief you would do such a thing. There is keeping an open mind, then there's this tale. It's not even vaguely credible.

Originally Posted by CommanderVenus View Post
    Actually no you're wrong. Humans, even suicidal ones, have built in self-preservation, people can't directly kill themselves. Because of this you'll notice that all suicide methods result in the person dying, for example slitting your wrists doesnt kill you, its the bleeding out. If you can convince yourself to jump off a building; the jumping doesn't kill you, gravity does. Same thing with pulling a trigger. Same thing with swallowing pills. This is why knives are so easily accessible but very few stab themselves to death ("less than 4% of suicides in 2001 and 2002 were due to "sharp force trauma", and most of those were wrist-slashings" - L.A Coroners Office), and of the VERY few who do manage to stab themselves most will have hesitation wounds. You can't get around the evolutionary self-preservation built into our DNA.

Why not run the bath and just hold your head underneath the water till you drown, no-one ever does this. Why? Because it's impossible. In that moment - even a suicidal person - will always come up for air.
    Relating back to this case; when suicidal people hang themselves they will clutch at the rope and kick their legs out. You can't hang yourself from something lower than your own height.
    What you say seems true enough, but in my internet travels I have happened across many videos/pictures of people successfully hanging themselves from a low ledge - a few years ago some Swedish kid committed suicide live over 4chan and he hanged himself from the doorknob. You can see when his heart gives out because the purple colour disappears from his face like someone opened a plug.

White Knight Captain Skeletor666's Avatar
    Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can't hang yourself from something lower than your own height.
    agreed with you up until this part. You can kill yourself from something below your own height.

Source, used to live in a share house a couple years back, room mate hung himself from the fridge door handle. which was about half his height. he had his back facing the fridge, was heavily intoxicated at the time and essentially put the noose around his neck once it was secure to fridge door handle. He sat down/passed out/went to sleep. And asphyxiated himself. Voided his bowels and everything. An incredibly horrendous thing to see.
    " You can't spell Caucasian without Asian, nomsayin' "
    ~ Skeletor

CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Skeletor666 View Post
    agreed with you up until this part. You can kill yourself from something below your own height.

Source, used to live in a share house a couple years back, room mate hung himself from the fridge door handle. which was about half his height. he had his back facing the fridge, was heavily intoxicated at the time and essentially put the noose around his neck once it was secure to fridge door handle. He sat down/passed out/went to sleep. And asphyxiated himself. Voided his bowels and everything. An incredibly horrendous thing to see.
    "was heavily intoxicated at the time" "went to sleep"

Well there's your variables for that example. Have you considered he might not have even wanted to actually go through with it? It was actually a cry for help but he fell asleep because of the booze?

And I didn't mean it's impossible, just incredibly rare.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Not in teen misc. Be mad. RyzoBrah's Avatar
    RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    people will latch onto any lil conspiracy theory they can. adds some excitement to their dull lives.
    Had a good day? Go to the gym.
    Had a bad day? Go to the gym.

☆☆☆υк �Ñєω☆☆☆
    *Wetbreasts is gonna make it crew*
    *Can't stop staring at our cat's anus crew*

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is simply false. My wife had a client (she was a case manager) who had previously tried to commit suicide by drinking drain cleaner. She failed to kill herself (roommate called 911), but she pretty much destroyed her throat. She had a hole in her neck that she could breath through (like smokers end up with some times). She couldn't eat solid food, because of all of the damage. When she went to the movies with my wife, she would bring a trash bag, buy a bucket of popcorn, then chew the popcorn for the flavor before spitting it out into the trash bag.

She finally succeeded in killing herself by filling the bath tub and lowering her neck into the water, drowning herself. She wasn't drunk or on drugs. She just decided it was time to go.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    "was heavily intoxicated at the time" "went to sleep"

Well there's your variables for that example. Have you considered he might not have even wanted to actually go through with it? It was actually a cry for help but he fell asleep because of the booze?

And I didn't mean it's impossible, just incredibly rare.
    You most certainly did mean it was impossible. You said " you can't hang your self from something lower than your own body height". You just got proved wrong and are trying to backtrack. I love how so many people are ignoring the fact that she tried to kill herself a year ago and had over 30 cuts on her wrist that she made 3-4 weeks ago
    Last edited by LazyBro; 07-24-2015 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Lower
    **Michelle Wie Crew**

badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Lmao saw you post in first page saying "OMGZ who cares". And of course youre still posting in this thread.

Pathetic.
    wow omg! im actually following a thread, call the media!

srsly are you trying to shame me for following a thread? isn't that what the subscribe feature was designed for?

Originally Posted by doddba View Post
    I rarely take the time to post on BB, but you sir are a royal idiot.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-video-n396461
    Watch 6:20 to 8:30....
    Please deduce where she broke the law at ANY point during what we can clearly SEE on camera...I will say she did not need to provoke the police officer, and he already obviously had a vendetta against her.
    If YOU knew anything about the LAW, you would know that he had no right to open her door because that puts both people's life at risk.
    The Texas Department of Public Safety, which overseas such acts of misconduct or broken protocol, states on Tuesday he was in the wrong and was subsequently placed on administrative leave. Texas State Trooper Brian Encinia was actively escalating a situation with violence and threatening the unarmed black woman with a Taser. Texas state Sen. Royce West said that the dash cam footage showed that Bland should not have been taken into police custody. If your mother gets pulled over for a busted tail light, god forbid she ends up dead at a police station...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUhRCsVSzYs

This is a video of a Fire Marshall putting a police officer in check by knowing his rights. So we are to blame Sarah Bland for not having the foresight to have paperwork with her to justify the arresting officers illegality?

Here IS the LAW for you...

1.You have the right to be free from unreasonable searches.
    2. You have the right to be free from unreasonable seizures.
    3. You have the right to remain silent.
    4. You have the right to a fair trial.
    5. You have the right to be protected by a lawyer.

◾Explanation: The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects you from “unreasonable searches” by law enforcement officers. ◾This means that cops can’t search for evidence on your person or in your car without probable cause unless an exception applies.
    ◾It also means that cops can’t enter your house without a warrant based on probable cause under most circumstances.
    ◾How it helps: Any evidence obtained through an unreasonable search is inadmissible at trial. This means that the prosecutor cannot use the evidence to convict you, so the case becomes weaker—and more likely to be dismissed.
    ◾How to use this right: This depends on what is being searched, but here’s a general rule that applies to all 3 situations below: Never physically resist, but don’t ever give consent to searches.

◾If an officer asks to search your car, tell him no. Although police only need “reasonable suspicion” to pull you over, they must meet the tougher “probable cause” standard to legally search your car. If the officer asked you for permission to search, he probably doesn’t have probable cause or he would simply search your car without asking. If the officer begins searching without asking for permission, tell him that you do not consent to any searches. This will clear up any doubt on whether you consented to the search.

On a personal note, I've been trailed by a police officer who was approaching me at a high speed and moved over and was not pulled over. Had I been, I would have done the exact same thing, although I do not smoke. Fortunately for me, I am a veteran and grandson of a police officer (who openly admits his distrust in the police system). So I would have handled the situation a big differently.
    Furthermore, I also have a friend who attempted suicide by trash bag at the age of 14. I'm grateful he didn't succeed because the trash bag broke and he knocked himself out when his head hit the wall as he fell backwards. His mother came into the room with him lying on the floor in a pool of blood, but he survived. When I bring it up, he looks back and jokingly says, I should have used something stronger..

****ing E-scholars...I would give you credit, but you literally have no idea what you are talking about and only back up your clearly invalid statements with big words.
    did not read, 5 stars for effort.

ill copy paste again:

if you are pulled over in a traffic stop, the officer can take you out of the vehicle. that is the law. you must comply. if you don't, he has cause to extend your detainment. end of story.

Originally Posted by GreenWave1 View Post
    This is simply false. My wife had a client (she was a case manager) who had previously tried to commit suicide by drinking drain cleaner. She failed to kill herself (roommate called 911), but she pretty much destroyed her throat. She had a hole in her neck that she could breath through (like smokers end up with some times). She couldn't eat solid food, because of all of the damage. When she went to the movies with my wife, she would bring a trash bag, buy a bucket of popcorn, then chew the popcorn for the flavor before spitting it out into the trash bag.

She finally succeeded in killing herself by filling the bath tub and lowering her neck into the water, drowning herself. She wasn't drunk or on drugs. She just decided it was time to go.
    1 Anomaly.

Wow misc is pedantic, yeah looking back my bad I did say "impossible", I should have proof read it. I'll backtrack and change "impossible" to, "incredibly fuking rare".
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dukakis2016 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

So if you hurt someones feelings or break up with a girl and then that person goes and kills themselves you should be held accountable for their death?

Wtf, strong logic.

MH28 MH28 MH28 MH28 MH28 MH28 MH28 MH28 MH28 MH28 MH28
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    no tinfoil, but not that ridiculous to be questioning a prison 'suicide' where the victim had a positive, healthy, active life with no prior experiences with depression or suicide, was only being incarcerated for an incredibly minor crime, and supposedly killed themselves with a plastic bag...

the plastic bag thing to me seems sketch, from what I know about prisons they try to mitigate as many potential threats as possible, and a plastic bag seems like a fantastic suffocation device, so it doesn't make sense that she would have access to one to begin with, plus, unless she's using a the top-end model Glad/Hefty bags with no-tear technology, there's no way a plastic bag is going to support the weight of a human being, have a real hard time believing that, even if it was twisted/braided up beforehand
    Not true, she tried to kill herself in 2014 by OD'ing on pills after suffering a miscarriage. Her mental health wasn't already in a good state. The autopsy confirmed a uniform mark around her neck meaning no sign of a struggle. The body is going under a 2nd autopsy though just in case, still think it's a suicide right now.