zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

AEN Steeledge Review

Here's Pt. 1 of a two part review I'll be doing with this supp. Thank you AEN for sending me a tub to review!

1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    Here's Pt. 1 of a two part review I'll be doing with this supp. Thank you AEN for sending me a tub to review!

Very nice, thank you for taking the time, looking forward to the part 2 review. Let me know if you have any questions on the formulation.

Regarding the creatine comment you made 2.5-3g a day is all that needed to build/maximize creatine muscle concentrations, established in the research years ago. No harm going into the 3-5g range as you mentioned but the 3g in SteelEdge will easily get the job done. Regarding the citrulline malate comment, the 4g in one serving of SteelEdge is great from both an effective perspective as well as not having you run to the bathroom during your workout when you try and jam 6-8g at one time.

Regarding the beta-alanine, which we as a company have put out more information than any other as well as helped develop the entire category, 1.6-2g of beta-alanine at one time is maximum your body is absorbing. Taking 3 or more grams at once, is just plain silly and not any better than taking a lower un wasted dose.

A preWO formula, needs to take many things into account, a big one is its concentration in water and how it hits your gut and how it effects fluid uptake at the gut and tissue level. You want a formula that is not over concentrated/hyperosmatic which will pull fluid from the blood back into the gut.

A preWO is not the best tool to try and get everything in at once and our goal with SteelEdge, was maximum research backed doses, while taking into account GI distress and optimal osmolality.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Very nice, thank you for taking the time, looking forward to the part 2 review. Let me know if you have any questions on the formulation.

Regarding the creatine comment you made 2.5-3g a day is all that needed to build/maximize creatine muscle concentrations, established in the research years ago. No harm going into the 3-5g range as you mentioned but the 3g in SteelEdge will easily get the job done. Regarding the citrulline malate comment, the 4g in one serving of SteelEdge is great from both an effective perspective as well as not having you run to the bathroom during your workout when you try and jam 6-8g at one time.

Regarding the beta-alanine, which we as a company have put out more information than any other as well as helped develop the entire category, 1.6-2g of beta-alanine at one time is maximum your body is absorbing. Taking 3 or more grams at once, is just plain silly and not any better than taking a lower un wasted dose.

A preWO formula, needs to take many things into account, a big one is its concentration in water and how it hits your gut and how it effects fluid uptake at the gut and tissue level. You want a formula that is not over concentrated/hyperosmatic which will pull fluid from the blood back into the gut.

A preWO is not the best tool to try and get everything in at once and our goal with SteelEdge, was maximum research backed doses, while taking into account GI distress and optimal osmolality.
    Thanks for the explanation on how and why Steeledge was formulated. I'll try and touch on these points in my final video after I've used up all of it. So far I've had a pretty good experience with AE supps. Keep up the good work!

1708 total @220 Raw

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stuff man nice in depth review!
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another solid review, I like your no hype, no BS style.

Regarding your comments on how there's no drop off in energy or strung out feeling at the end of your workout, that can be attributed to the time release caffeine and the SENSORIL Ashwagandha.

And you were spot on regarding your texture comment, it's occurring from the WMS which is a starch. The WMS we use is 99% amylopectin, which the quick digesting component within WMS. WMS is composed of the starches amylose(slow digesting) and amylopectin(fast digesting), being that SteelEdge is taken 1 hour less prior to training, the fastest digesting carbohydrate is the best choice.

Looking forward to your final review and of course feel free to post any questions you may have in your thread and I'll be sure to answer them.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Another solid review, I like your no hype, no BS style.

Regarding your comments on how there's no drop off in energy or strung out feeling at the end of your workout, that can be attributed to the time release caffeine and the SENSORIL Ashwagandha.

And you were spot on regarding your texture comment, it's occurring from the WMS which is a starch. The WMS we use is 99% amylopectin, which the quick digesting component within WMS. WMS is composed of the starches amylose(slow digesting) and amylopectin(fast digesting), being that SteelEdge is taken 1 hour less prior to training, the fastest digesting carbohydrate is the best choice.

Looking forward to your final review and of course feel free to post any questions you may have in your thread and I'll be sure to answer them.
    Thanks. I try and be as unbiased and objective as I possibly can when doing reviews.
    1708 total @220 Raw

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to see you still around on here man. Nice review, always good to see reviews from people that train hard and know what they are talking about
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great stuff boss. I still appreciate that water cut info you gave me in the fam thread a while ago.

Thanks for the review.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Thank you AEN for the opportunity to review this preworkout. Overall I liked it and it provided me with good clean consistent energy with no crash or weird sides.
    1708 total @220 Raw

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice reviewing of the Steel Edge. I'm finding it to be a pretty good pre-workout supplement.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw a steel edge review...thought i was back in 2005. when did this come back around?

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    I saw a steel edge review...thought i was back in 2005. when did this come back around?
    SteelEdge now is a new formula, but has inherited the name of AEN's first pre workout
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|