More like CaptainRehab CaptainProtein's Avatar
    CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Pain increase after arthroscopy?

Hi guys I had a posterior labrum repair a week and a half ago and I'm a little concerned because my shoulder started aching more on days 10-12 than it did from days 6-10. I'm probably being paranoid but I had some swelling in my armpit that was tender to the touch on day 10 and that's when the ache started. No falls or sudden impacts to the shoulder, only notable changes made is that on day 7 I was told to start bending my elbow and moving my arm around(only movement external from body, nothing across the body permitted). Am I just being paranoid or do I need to be concerned that something went wrong with a suture or anchor?
    Skinny because of muscle tear crew

Shoulder labrum repair performed 7/7/2015

Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my response isn't intended to worry you (i know nothing of the matter), but this would be best discussed with your surgeon. try giving the doc's office a call and ask to speak with him or her. they're the one that dug around in there, so they should know what you're best predisposed to encounter during recovery

anyone on the internet is going to be hard pressed to give you legit advice regarding this ^^

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's likely nothing. I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but this is probably the first of many instances when you'll think that you've damaged the repair. That's a very common experience for those who have had their labrum surgically repaired. You're likely going to experience all kinds of odd sounds and painful sensations coming from your shoulder in the coming months. Try not to stress yourself out over these things. More often than not, it's nothing to worry about and will get better with time. It's still very early in your recovery and new pains are going to come and go quite a bit in the coming months.