Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation ITT we post sleep paralysis stories

im sure most of you are aware what sleep parlysis is if not google it , the first time it happened to me as far as i know was 14. its happened only a few times but i will put age and approxmate month and year and a description next to it. i think it might have happened when i was younger too because i used to have extremely bad night terrors. but is sleep paralysis a normal conicedence or is it something paranormal ? thats the question many cant decide to this day.

age 14,sept 2011 : i went to sleep like i normal do laying on my back , what feels like minutes later i feel like i cant breathe , i have a dream where im underwater and cant breathe, when i wake up my face is smothered in a pillow and for a few seconds i cant move my head up.

age 16 , jul 2014 : i fall asleep laying on my side and when i wake up its daylight out but i cant move and i can see a big , black , shadow out the corner of my eye just standing there , still, right in front of my closet. i try to move my head to see what it was but cant.

age 17, nov 2014: i fall asleep and have a dream about chasing a women down a corridor like in a apartment complex or something but no matter how much i call her name to stop she doesnt turn around. then we get the end of the corridor and she turns around to face me , by this time my eyes were open and i could see that i was half awake but couldnt move. when she turns around she screams and her face is pale with black hair and eyes. the pattern on the wall looks like the pattern on my closet door and when i wake up fully , sure enough im looking straight at my closet.

age 17 , april 2015 : i was taking a nap after school because during this time of year for watever reason i got on a routine of lifting late at night. anyway what started as a nightmare turned into sleep paralysis. i had a dream where i was being chased by a demon possed person. it was running around killin brahs. then when i tried to shake the dream , it happened. i woke up , and saw a blood red pentagram , hover in front of my bed almost like a hologram or portal and i started to see what looked like something coming out of it. it looked like a demons head or the baphomet head. then when i gained control of my body it dissapeared.

ik i roll bread sometimes brahs but srs thread. chits crazzy .

cliffs

face was smothered into pillow once and couldnt move, no one in my room but me

saw a shadow person but couldnt move head to look at them in the eyes

saw a demon girl through wat almost looked like a portal through my closet door

saw a red pentagram portal thing and saw the head of a demon or some chit coming through

ever have any sleep paralysis ? whats your take on it
    Sig can't be a novel crew

Hnnng Latinas crew

Pantera >Megadeth>>Metallica crew

Ass eaters anonymous crew

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I get it all the time and most of the times I chill because it happens so often.

The worst I had was when I was dreaming I was swimming in the ocean then I half woke up and was paralyzed and in my head I was drowning. Thought I was gonna die srs. I usually hear my name being called behind me when I'm paralyzed and I can't turn around to look
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm so glad I don't get these
    Adrenaline levels through the roof getting a haircut crew
    Girl says hi, imagines life together crew

oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no thanks jeff

DAASTRIVAS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DAASTRIVAS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DAASTRIVAS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DAASTRIVAS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DAASTRIVAS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DAASTRIVAS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DAASTRIVAS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DAASTRIVAS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DAASTRIVAS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DAASTRIVAS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DAASTRIVAS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A few years back it would happen to me pretty regularly. Freaked the ever living chit out of me the first couple times.

Got used to it eventually, now recognize when it's happening so it's not a big deal.

That first time tho, fuark. Thought I was legit paralyzed.

Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    went into a bathroom and got attacked and strangled by some ghost like creature woke up unable to breath.. this was like 5 years ago

happened one other time to that I remember but I can't recall the details

i notices it only happened when i slept on my back, so i stopped for a while and it went away

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Eatforgains View Post
    went into a bathroom and got attacked and strangled by some ghost like creature woke up unable to breath.. this was like 5 years ago

i notices it only happened when i slept on my back, so i stopped for a while and it went away
    Same here, it always happens f I sleep on my back. I have to sleep on my side
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

Cowtongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cowtongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cowtongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cowtongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cowtongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cowtongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cowtongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cowtongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cowtongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cowtongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cowtongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had one two years ago after getting bad sleep the previous night. I could see my bedroom with me sleeping in it. A demon kid appeared, sat on my chest, and I could feel the pressure of it. The little chit started laughing maniacally and then began choking me. I didn't know what SP was at the time so I fukkin panicked. I tried to scream for help but only whispers came out.

Can confirm I was sleeping on my back and ever since then I became part of the only sleep on sides crew.

dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Marronis View Post
    Same here, it always happens f I sleep on my back. I have to sleep on my side
    they say if you fall sleep on your back you enter another dimension and thus causing nightmares and seeing paranormal ****

Hnnng Latinas crew

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Eatforgains View Post

did the ghost take a pic of you? lol cuz ur avi is like the ghost woke you up sleepin on ur back.
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Went to bed one night and got cozy, it was the middle of winter and my wife was sound asleep next to me.

I was lying on my back and suddenly had to take a piss, I remember being annoyed because I was nice and comfortable and while walking to the bathroom I was thinking "I only laid down a minute ago why didn't I realise I had to piss while I was in the bathroom before?".

Anyway I get to the bathroom, take a piss, flush the toilet and go to wash my hands. This is where it gets f*cked up.

While I'm washing my hands I look in the mirror and see a very large black figure behind me in the doorway between the bathroom and bedroom. All I remember thinking is that someone was in my house, my wife and child are at risk and whoever this c*nt is, he has to go down.

I turned fast and charged at the doorway with the intention of tackling this person, that's not quite how it turned out.

I was immediately pinned to the ground, nothing was touching me, but my entire body was being forced into the tiled floor of the bathroom. The more I tried to fight it, the worse it got until it started forcing me along the ground, sliding me around the bathroom. Eventually it threw me at the toilet and I hit my head on the porcelain and woke up in bed yelling and sweating like crazy.

Remember that from the moment I got out of bed, up until I woke up in bed I genuinely thought I was awake and this was real life.
    o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    () Brisbane Broncos Crew ()
    () State of Origin Crew () ♛♛King Lockyer♛♛
    ,,,,Beard Crew,,,,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;

reyreyy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reyreyy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reyreyy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reyreyy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reyreyy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reyreyy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reyreyy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reyreyy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reyreyy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reyreyy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reyreyy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    happens when my sleep routine is irregular.

After i shake it off, i close my eyes and see parts of my dreams, can look around and see moving pictures.

for me the worst is the noise, the white noise or screeching distorted sounds.

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ ็้้้้ EvilCulprit's Avatar
    EvilCulprit is a name known to all. (+5000) EvilCulprit is a name known to all. (+5000) EvilCulprit is a name known to all. (+5000) EvilCulprit is a name known to all. (+5000) EvilCulprit is a name known to all. (+5000) EvilCulprit is a name known to all. (+5000) EvilCulprit is a name known to all. (+5000) EvilCulprit is a name known to all. (+5000) EvilCulprit is a name known to all. (+5000) EvilCulprit is a name known to all. (+5000) EvilCulprit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Marronis View Post
    I get it all the time and most of the times I chill because it happens so often.
    Lmao, same here bruh, gotten used to them now so now when I get them I try to lucid dream.

In my sleep paralyses I'm usually on my back, and there's this black shadow on my right, it will stay there for couple of secs, then moves on top of me and goes inside of me, weirdest feeling ever. Like you get tons of air inside you lol. I wake up after that.
    SC: PwnedGalaxy
    Insta: @ibrahimq__

luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Luckily I haven't had this happen in over 2 years.

I was in a serious car accident in January 2011... cliffs are I swerved to miss a deer in a soft top mustang, flipped 4-5 times and landed upside down..

Anyways... that same night I had a dream I was in a car... same scenario.. flipped... I became aware that I was dreaming, while awake but I could still hear the car hissing and I couldn't move..

This happened for quite a while following the accident.

The last time it happened I was sleeping with my gf, I couldn't wake up so I started saying "please help.. please wake me up"

When I finally came out of it, she was like "what the fuk was that" .. she could hear me making noises but couldn't understand me.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167930303 - Luzz's Log

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." — George Orwell (Ty psai)

++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Former 300LB+ Crew
    -x-

Red Wings - Colts

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    had it over a hundred times when i started working graveyard.

the worst experience i had was when i was staring directly into a figure with my face. jesus christ. no its not cuz im ugly, it's like a demon stole your body. your doppleganger found you. i wanted to turn away so bad.

the second worst was when i could hear a woman screaming behind my back when i was sleeping on my side. but i got this one a lot so im just like in my head "shut the fuk up.. shut the fuk up... shut the fuk up.."

another one was just your average sleep paralysis, no night terrors, i could hear my dad yelling that he's going for groceries, from downstairs, and asked me if i wanted anything, i couldn't move or speak and if he came into my room, that would have been so awkward.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

chilloppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chilloppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chilloppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chilloppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chilloppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chilloppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chilloppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chilloppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chilloppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chilloppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chilloppy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's 2am here. shouldn't have entered this thread before bed fuk
    **stand up and prosper crew**

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    had it over a hundred times when i started working graveyard.

the worst experience i had was when i was staring directly into a figure with my face. jesus christ. no its not cuz im ugly, it's like a demon stole your body. your doppleganger found you. i wanted to turn away so bad.

the second worst was when i could hear a woman screaming behind my back when i was sleeping on my side. but i got this one a lot so im just like in my head "shut the fuk up.. shut the fuk up... shut the fuk up.."

another one was just your average sleep paralysis, no night terrors, i could hear my dad yelling that he's going for groceries, from downstairs, and asked me if i wanted anything, i couldn't move or speak and if he came into my room, that would have been so awkward.
    the second one holy phuck , i dont think ive ever heard anything when i get it

Hnnng Latinas crew

luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dogorman7 View Post
    i think something was trying to warn you
    Dreams came after the accident lol
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167930303 - Luzz's Log

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." — George Orwell (Ty psai)

++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Former 300LB+ Crew
    -x-

Red Wings - Colts

Originally Posted by luzz223 View Post
    Dreams came after the accident lol
    it was the way i read it i guess .......lol

Hnnng Latinas crew

KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to get it all the time, but then I learned how to stop them. Right when you get the feeling of sleep paralysis wiggle your toes I'm being 100% srs. Try it next time, hope it helps some of you guys.
    USAF
    HTC

bumppppppppp

Hnnng Latinas crew

Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Went to bed.
    Right when I'm about to sleep I hear loud voices and chit.
    Open my eyes and noticed I couldn't move.
    I looked to the sides and see a shadow or some black creature on my bed.
    I look up and tried to move my arms, but nothing.
    After a couple of seconds, I snapped out of it.

Chit is crazy.
    Got goosebumps typing this.

Anybody here hear loud voices when about to go into sleep paralysis?
    Sig line can't be a novel. Next time's a ban.

MiscRealTyper will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscRealTyper will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscRealTyper will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscRealTyper will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscRealTyper will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscRealTyper will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscRealTyper will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscRealTyper will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscRealTyper will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscRealTyper will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscRealTyper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know if this is rare/different compared to your average sleep paralysis story but here it goes

Having a dream, 2:00am or something
    Running away from somebody/something in my dream. It's pitch black, like I'm a single person fighting in a war at night and somebody stronger/faster is gaining on me
    I trip over a hole and land face first, and instead of getting up to run I lay there quivering and crying (at this point it got really crazy because I could feel myself twitching and crying in bed)
    Felt something like a pole JAM into my spine and I knew it was the gun from the thing that was chasing me
    Heard/felt the gunshot and I **** you not this was some of the most intense pain I've ever felt in my life like someone had replaced my blood with hot lead
    Couldn't move a muscle for several seconds, opened my eyes and I had been bawling, whole pillow was covered in tears, started whimpering lol

Other one is pretty normal:

Trying to take a nap at 8:30pm, alone in my apartment
    About to fall asleep then quickly open my eyes and realize i can't ****ing move, thought "oh **** it's happening again"
    Kept waiting for something, some kind of creature to come out of the bathroom door that I was staring at
    Tried to force myself to move, felt great pain when I finally did and turned the light on, checking around the room to make sure the thing wasn't real

Scary ****

danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My first ever experience
    -Was 15 y/o
    -went to sleep like normal
    -all of a sudden wake up, but body doesn't. start hearing weird beeping and buzzing noises (subtle noises, not super loud)
    -hallucinate that I am in some sort of alien spacecraft
    -no idea what is going on. scared af
    -finally my body wakes up, so frightened that I stayed up the rest of the night until it was time for me to get ready for school

Another from maybe a year ago
    -it was raining hard af and very windy
    -went to sleep like normal
    -go into sleep paralysis. this time I could hear the rain and the wind perfectly. but the wind sounded really ominous
    -realize i can see my whole room. see a dark figure/silhouette thing standing near my bed

Most recent (maybe 2-3 weeks ago)
    -having a weird ass dream where i have to collect as much tomato (maybe it was watermelon, idk it was something red and edible) while avoiding this killer clown looking thing. it was also night in the dream
    -while collecting the stuff my mind woke up, but my body didn't, eyes were open too (i think). tried hard af to get out of it by wiggling fingers and toes. didn't work. tried to take deep breaths, was able to get a slightly larger breathe in
    -right before i escaped it, hallucinated that the killer clown thing appeared in front of my bed, but super glitched out like in video games

Another (idk when this happened, maybe 2 years ago)
    -dream that im walking home form bus stop
    -black hole opens in the ground in front of me and i go flying in
    -hear a bunch of indistinguishable noises (very static-y)
    -everything goes pitch black then see a bunch of chit that looking like lightning all over the place

some weird times it happens is when I wake up normally in the morning, but i stay laying in bed bc don't wanna get up and start falling asleep again, but instead of falling back asleep i go straight into sleep paralysis. those are just annoying
    145lb/66kg Junior powerlifter (22 y/o)

Comp Lifts - 457.5/314.2/600.8 1372.5lb @143 6/8/2019
    Gym Lifts - 420x5/315/585x2
    Front squat - 315x5, 280x10
    OHP - weak af

Lifting since Oct. 12'|Powerlifting since Jan 16'
    IG: @danlsann

myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm pretty scared brahs. Pitch black room, reading these on my back, hear my house creaking and some noise in the restroom. Have a feeling I'm gonna get a nightmare tonight... Fuark

Idk if its SP but during college I couldn't breathe in my sleep. I would wake up eyes wide, immediately sitting all the way up gasping for air. Thought I was gonna die a few times in my sleep until I figured out a way to lay down and keep my air passages open

Edit: been having some very realistic dreams lately and some are scary. Had one of my dad raping a girl and I had to film it. Had some of me killing people. Had another where I fukced up everything at my new job that I was told not to do and couldn't fix it. The black shadows is what creeps me out. I can feel spirits presents sometimes and I'm getting that now as I read this thread

Now I'm reading this stuff and I'm scared... Will update tomorrow if I'm still alive
    MJ space jam arm 2016 crew
    Cheeky miscer cew
    Thread Killer crew
    Texas crew
    Rubik's cube under a minute crew
    Inventor crew
    Computer science brah
    Fishing and Hunting crew
    Mobile Miscer

idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I get it the same way every time.

-Nap in afternoon while watching TV end up on my back
    -Realize I'm dreaming and try my best to wake myself up
    -Heart starts beating hard
    -Panic sets in
    -Remember misc and wiggle my toes
    HTC

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had one experience when I was 12.

Randomly woke up, my heart was racing and felt super hot on the side of my chest. All of a sudden a bunch of black blobs appeared around my bed and it felt like my breath was being sucked out. It was just like the dementors from Harry Potter. Couldn't call out and couldn't move for about 20 seconds when they just disappeared and I could move again.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - .Antmirer, 2002

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh fuk where do I start, had so many freaky sleep paralysis moments.

One time I fell asleep on the couch and woke up a while later in sleep paralysis mode. There was a ****ing dog lying next to me. I could feel it's breath on my neck and breathing. Then in the doorway was a demon figure just staring at me and all I could do was stare back until it all went away.

Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dreaming about a scary movie, mid dream I get stuck in some barbed wire, all of a sudden my blanket feels like wire holding me down, constricting me. I realise I'm about to go into some really serious chit, begin to try and wake up, only to begin to hear one of the most frightening demonic woman scream i've ever heard. I open my eyes and it still isn't over, in the corner of my room is a set a draws, except im hallucinating and seeing a grotesque face (think like a horror movie, long black hair etc) just screaming at me, I can't break eye contact while I feel my bed pulling me in.

After about 45 seconds of struggling and trying to yell my body starts to come back to me, everything comes back to normal and I've never looked at my set of draws in the corner of my room the same again

Originally Posted by avodo View Post
    Oh fuk where do I start, had so many freaky sleep paralysis moments.

One time I fell asleep on the couch and woke up a while later in sleep paralysis mode. There was a ****ing dog lying next to me. I could feel it's breath on my neck and breathing. Then in the doorway was a demon figure just staring at me and all I could do was stare back until it all went away.
    awe **** bye sleep , im getting scared reading this chit this late , your pretty huge can you come protect me brah , no homer
    Last edited by dogorman7; 07-20-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Hnnng Latinas crew