thegift711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Green Tea Extract Dosage

Hi All,

I saw mentioned in another magazine today the fat burning benefits of green tea extract. My questions... what is the best dosage, and and what times of the day? The stuff won't keep me up at night, right? Anyone out there using it?

Thanks

msclonly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WHen to drink Green tea.

There is NO exact dose and you can drink it all day with meals and inbetween. Especially on a cold cold. Nice and hot.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I read the same thing about it helping with fat furn.
    I take 500mg of extract twice a day, but more for it's antioxidant properties. Ive been taking it for about 2 1/2 years. If it helps with fat burn to, COOL.
    Last edited by Chi_town; 03-01-2002 at 04:19 AM.

dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

green tea axtract

Where can this be found? and, will green Tea do the same thing?
    "Heros And Cowards Feel The Same Fear, They Just Respond To It Differently"

EXTRACT

Just noticed you referred to an extract. That is diffferent from regular green tea in a cup. The usual dosage is 3 times a day. Morning, afternoon and nite.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: green tea axtract

Originally posted by dnth8daplaya
    Where can this be found? and, will green Tea do the same thing?
    Optium Nutrition makes one. 250mg/cap

msclonly,
    It is a little different from drinking it. I take the extract for convienence, my lif/job make it tought to drink the amount of tea to get the same amount of Polyphenols.

Drink it instead of a tablet.

The extract I have is in a dropper bottle and concentrated over 200 times the polyphenols, etc.
    When you are trying to get the amount of water intake that some think they need, then why not some of the (water) in the form of a tea or juice? They all add up to a couple of quarts of fluids per day.

rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the only fat burning effects you will get from green tea is the caffeine it contains. That being said it has numerous other health benefits. Pretty much useless for fat burning though.

Location: Warrington, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    eBace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rbmorrison View Post
    the only fat burning effects you will get from green tea is the caffeine it contains. That being said it has numerous other health benefits. Pretty much useless for fat burning though.
    Ive been eating clean and doing lots of cardio to loose bodyfat for over 4 months now. As soon as I start taking green tea extract of 1mg 3 times a day after meals with at least 500ml of water, two weeks into it I start seeing noticeable results, especially from abdominal area. It actually been proven that green tea extract aids weight loss so wouldnt say its useless.