Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I told this story a few days ago, Its one of the scariest I've had happen and funnest to tell.

*This is not a poor me story- Everything worked out and was blessed to come into an amazing family*

Before my sister and I were adopted, we live in India. My birth father, was very abusive. Many times he would lock us both in this odd shed. It was like an abandoned building and the only thing I remember was how the walls were cement,yet chipping easily. It was always dark, and it was always hot.

My sister was 5, and I was 3 at the time. As usual we were back in the building of sorts- she began kicking and trying to knock the door and walls through. Every time we were in there.

One thing I remember specifically is the day she got through,and made a hole in the walls. She was peeling it away and it was getting bigger and bigger. Eventually she stopped, took a break and I was hearing critters moving around. Like we were disturbing their sleeping place.

She finally got through a big enough chunk to where we could fit through if we worked hard enough. When she say's (I remember bits but not all of it) she turned to get me, and I grabbed her hand. Pinching her arm extremely hard. I began screaming!

She turned around, and there:where the light was making rays into the dark, were several Cobra snakes. Some begining to raise up and puff out. We were disturbing someone's sleeping place and it was theirs!
    Pretty sure that azzhole knew what was in there, and hoped they would do the job for him.

She said she kicked that hole with the might of a thousand guards and shoved me out the hole and she went next. After that we were found walking the streets alone,when a nun found us and took us in. We were both adopted to the same home later.

But it's scary to even think about still.
    Last edited by motilynn; 07-18-2015 at 08:43 PM.

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cycling down from Khardungla pass in Ladakh, India (highest road in the world, ~6000 mt). was trying to take a selfie video like a moron.. Realized I was getting too close to the fall (sheer drop- thousands of meters srs) and the bike was going fast as fuk downhill. Tried to brake but bike slid and lost control.. fell down and came to a stop inches from the fall.
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was 13 and I had a really bad fever at my grandparents house, tried taking a shower and felt like I had 8 limbs. Finally went home and felt like everything was sped up. An episode of SpongeBob was like a nightmare.

Another time had a really bad trip, and thought everyone around me was a cartoon. Closed my eyes and started thinking about life and neanderthals and why we exist and chit and how we communicate and language, was mindblowing.

Last one had to be a hike up the cross at 3-4 am with my mates with nothing but flashlights, heard a woman's voice while we were just chilling up there, and we ran as far away from it as possible.

Also if u ever get sleep paralysis when u initially wake up your eyes are still closed but you know that feeling that its sleep paralysis. To counter it wiggle your toes, and it wakes you up. Saved my ass a couple times.
    USAF
    HTC

hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dad used to be a heavy drinker and would get verbally and sometimes physically abusive. One weekend he's doing his usual drinking. Me and my sisters come in a few minutes one after the other to find him questioning my older sister about my mothers whereabouts (she was gone for hours out with another guy) he starts yelling at all of us saying we're covering for her and he was going to kill her and fuk us up. By the time she got home, he was passed out. Don't remember what happened the day after, but I'm sure she just talked her way out of it.

Another time, he was fukked up again. We were all cleaning our room we shared when he comes in and starts yelling about some chit. He started beating on his chest saying he's the king and we were to never disrespect him. Never heard him yell so loud, almost chit my pants because I was like 8. After that he started crying and hugging us telling us how much he loved us.

motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hickorysmoked1 View Post
    Dad used to be a heavy drinker and would get verbally and sometimes physically abusive. One weekend he's doing his usual drinking. Me and my sisters come in a few minutes one after the other to find him questioning my older sister about my mothers whereabouts (she was gone for hours out with another guy) he starts yelling at all of us saying we're covering for her and he was going to kill her and fuk us up. By the time she got home, he was passed out. Don't remember what happened the day after, but I'm sure she just talked her way out of it.

Another time, he was fukked up again. We were all cleaning our room we shared when he comes in and starts yelling about some chit. He started beating on his chest saying he's the king and we were to never disrespect him. Never heard him yell so loud, almost chit my pants because I was like 8. After that he started crying and hugging us telling us how much he loved us.

If true. Your childhood was the true story of Radio Flyer.

daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    almost said i love you to my ex
    * MINNESOTA VIKINGS *

* THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME MISC IS A COUPLE OF DRINKS *

hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    If true. Your childhood was the true story of Radio Flyer.
    Yep, completely true. I have stories for days about my parents. He was a loving guy but didn't know how to show it. I think it was a combo of his diabetes, self esteem, and being around my crazy manipulative mother. We hadn't talked for a long time until a couple months ago when he started texting and calling me, something that hes not exactly known for. I can tell he's changed and is very remorseful about how he was, and I think he gets the feeling his time is almost up. Never seen him this positive, so I'm happy for him.

Also, I always hear about that movie on a radio show I listen to. Gonna check it out.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    once i brushed up against an obese woman in the grocery store.. felt so ****ing gross
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I told this story a few days ago, Its one of the scariest I've had happen and funnest to tell.

*This is not a poor me story- Everything worked out and was blessed to come into an amazing family*

Before my sister and I were adopted, we live in India. My birth father, was very abusive. Many times he would lock us both in this odd shed. It was like an abandoned building and the only thing I remember was how the walls were cement,yet chipping easily. It was always dark, and it was always hot.

My sister was 5, and I was 3 at the time. As usual we were back in the building of sorts- she began kicking and trying to knock the door and walls through. Every time we were in there.

One thing I remember specifically is the day she got through,and made a hole in the walls. She was peeling it away and it was getting bigger and bigger. Eventually she stopped, took a break and I was hearing critters moving around. Like we were disturbing their sleeping place.

She finally got through a big enough chunk to where we could fit through if we worked hard enough. When she say's (I remember bits but not all of it) she turned to get me, and I grabbed her hand. Pinching her arm extremely hard. I began screaming!

She turned around, and there:where the light was making rays into the dark, were several Cobra snakes. Some begining to raise up and puff out. We were disturbing someone's sleeping place and it was theirs!
    Pretty sure that azzhole knew what was in there, and hoped they would do the job for him.

She said she kicked that hole with the might of a thousand guards and shoved me out the hole and she went next. After that we were found walking the streets alone,when a nun found us and took us in. We were both adopted to the same home later.

But it's scary to even think about still.
    did you carry a flute with you after that happened?

43rd
    Originally Posted by hickorysmoked1 View Post
    Yep, completely true. I have stories for days about my parents. He was a loving guy but didn't know how to show it. I think it was a combo of his diabetes, self esteem, and being around my crazy manipulative mother. We hadn't talked for a long time until a couple months ago when he started texting and calling me, something that hes not exactly known for. I can tell he's changed and is very remorseful about how he was, and I think he gets the feeling his time is almost up. Never seen him this positive, so I'm happy for him.

Also, I always hear about that movie on a radio show I listen to. Gonna check it out.

Nah. If you have a solid foundation for a relationship. I wouldn't watch it. He wasn't loving in any way. I'm really happy to hear you can maybe get or got that apology your owed, and make some positive memories. I would push my birth dad in front of us a bus and not think twice. Lol

Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    did you carry a flute with you after that happened?

Nahhh lol. Actually the flutes a snake charmer uses have no affect on the snake. Those snakes don't even have their fangs.

Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - near drowning experience followed by serious hypothermia when i was young, my mom saved me

- young and stupid, my friends and I messed with the wrong people and were chased by a guys with assorted weapons. luckily a squad car was driving in the area and helped us out.

- winter driving on the highway adjacent to the river, back end spun out and managed to save it just in time.
    Always $trive and Prosper

- Super Saiyan Crew -
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ****ASAP MOB****

"a big serratus anterior makes the hoes expose they interior."

Lifetime Reps: skel1977

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cmac2014 View Post
    My mom called me from downstairs. As I was walking down the steps I hear my mother's voice from upstairs whispering, "Don't go down there, I heard it too" .
    God dammm it

I missed this earlier

I didn't want to sleep anyway
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

Jacksta1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacksta1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacksta1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacksta1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacksta1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacksta1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacksta1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacksta1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacksta1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacksta1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacksta1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My ex used to get night terrors. One night she sat straight up with her eyes wide open staring at my closet and was begging someone not to take me. She was completely unresponsive to me but would occasionally quickly move her head and stare at me for a second then go back to pleading for my life at my closet. I was like "who the f is trying to take me" and scared ****less.

Nahhh lol. Actually the flutes a snake charmer uses have no affect on the snake. Those snakes don't even have their fangs.
    so youre sayin youre not much of a skin flute player?

CampingBruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CampingBruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CampingBruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CampingBruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CampingBruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CampingBruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CampingBruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CampingBruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CampingBruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CampingBruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CampingBruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was watching pron once with headphones on and like 50 tabs open one time. Then all of a sudden I hear this noise. Wasnt watching a video at the time either. It sounded like the noise the death star makes before it blew that one planet up, combine that with paper being shredded and the noise of a girl coughing.

Then silence.

My first reaction was "WUT THE FUKK WAS THAT??!". A couple of seconds went by and I didnt hear anything, so I thought whatever and continued fapping. About 40 seconds go by and I hear the terrifying noise again. I thought, "FUKK, SOMEBODY'S HAKKING ME PLAYING THIS SCARY MUSIC AND CAN PROBABLY SEE MY WEBCAM".

I frantically search through all my tabs to see where the sound was coming from and at last I found it. It turns out this said_energizer video I was watching was buffering (very slowly) in the background.

I was scared bro, the girl in the song started crying then screaming. I didnt know what was going on.

But that video was hot as fuk tho. Will edit once I find the link.

EDIT: Found it. NSFW but HHHHNNNNGGGGGG

http://clipiki.ru/video/239553/Katya-Dobrenko
    ☆☆☆Nissan Frontier Crew☆☆☆

Curls more than I can bench Crew
    Dorky but still gets girls Crew
    Fire-EMT Crew
    Dont let your memes be Dreams ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Zuzka Light is my new HBB Crew

If Zuzka Light was a car, I'd slam her trunk ten times a day at least, Crew!

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i could elaborate but meh some partys we were at got shot up was pretty crae
    ran out of a 500$ bs strip club bill my buddy tallied up got chased down the street by sketchy owners
    many more

Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At big house party way back in high school. A lot of us are eating these mushroom chocolates this one brah brought. Later on house is completely packed and a brah, who I know ate some, stands up, looks at me and does this eye roll up in head chit and just falls over. He's breathing but he's not waking up. People start freaking out, we're told to leave immediately, the paramedics are on way, so now everyones pushing to get out house and this other brah, whom I know ate these fukin things also, does the same chit right in front of me. ******* literally falls back on me and becomes the 2nd coma victim to whatever it is that got ate.

So I'm outside with a couple brahs who also ate em and we're literally talking about how we're gonna die. Chits getting really hectic outside the party. We know paramedics are on way and figure so are the cops. We decide to just leave on foot.

That was one of the longest walks of my life. Made me think allot about some ticking time bomb sickness inside your body that can kill you or just not. In the end none of us that left party had any problems and both the brahs that fell at the party got up and did fine. It was really scary. Stay safe brahs.

icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    almost being killed in execution style position in the middle of no where. but by the grace of god a cop cruiser drove by and spooked em
    *neg libtards on sight crew*
    *neg libshills on site crew*

*Mcfreako Crew*

conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We need more details to these stories.
    XXXXXX

ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigdogfarmhand View Post
    I almost got murdered by a taxi driver in Phoenix srs

He picked me up over by Glendale to take me to the airport and half way though the trip he starts driving out of the town

He started crying hard and started talking about how mommy made him lay on her lap and she was mad

The last thing he said was

"She tells me to do things that are mean but I have to listen"

As he stopped he reaches under the seat and grabbed something

He stopped by this construction place that was deserted and I jumped out of the car while it was still going twenty

Left all my shyt and ran back to town in the desert

That was in 2007

I called the police and taxi company and told him his name and the car ...police told me that the taxi company had no one by that name

This really happened srs

Edit

My wallet and cell and money were left behind in the car with him

I've thought about it before..He has all my info and could come to my house any time srs
    This is one of the creepiest things I've ever heard that seems real.

Fuuark. Glad you made it brah.
    Trading/Investing Thread Crew
    Math Thread Crew
    Poker & Sports Betting crew

**1st Team All Sports Misc**
    Portland Trail Blazers Crew
    Oregon Ducks Crew

RIP ThePrimeSalmon

Not in teen misc. Be mad. RyzoBrah's Avatar
    RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Grew up in glasgow, been in some fuked up situations

one of the most fuked up being nearly getting taken into a known ****philes house when i was 4 cos he offered me an ice cream, luckily my older cousin by like 2 years was there and stopped me. guys rotting in prison for child porn and molestation

when my mum and dad split up me my brother and mum lived in this 2 bedroom house in one of the worst areas of glasgow, chit would happen weekly. we had a local lunatic try and break down our door while screaming all sorts of horrific things was 4/5 at the time, messed me up man.

been jumped and had knives pulled on me too. doesnt help that i work nights and have to walk through the city centre in the early hours of the morning. feelsbadman
    Had a good day? Go to the gym.
    Had a bad day? Go to the gym.

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆
    *Wetbreasts is gonna make it crew*
    *Can't stop staring at our cat's anus crew*

Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    More

Registered sex offender DoULikeDaggers's Avatar
    DoULikeDaggers is a name known to all. (+5000) DoULikeDaggers is a name known to all. (+5000) DoULikeDaggers is a name known to all. (+5000) DoULikeDaggers is a name known to all. (+5000) DoULikeDaggers is a name known to all. (+5000) DoULikeDaggers is a name known to all. (+5000) DoULikeDaggers is a name known to all. (+5000) DoULikeDaggers is a name known to all. (+5000) DoULikeDaggers is a name known to all. (+5000) DoULikeDaggers is a name known to all. (+5000) DoULikeDaggers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    10/10 thread

BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000)
    My scary stories are [thankfully] tame compared to a lot of yours:

In HS, some of my dumb buddies and I got into this habit of knocking over trash cans, ding-dong ditching, throwing rocks randomly, etc. around our neighborhood. One time this dude thought we were throwing rocks at his house (I didn't do but a buddy did without my knowledge) and stormed out of the house and called the cops on us. Cop came, interrogated us, and ultimately the home owner felt sorry and told the cop "these look like good kids it probably wasn't them" and we were let go. That incident scared the living chit out of my and I never did any such misdeeds ever again.

Also in HS, I had a few buddies who got into the habit of tagging around town. I felt like a pu$$y for not doing it too so one day I joined them. While walking I pu$$ed out and went home. Took chit from my friends but the next day found out they all got caught and arrested. Dodged a bullet right there. I was a good student with high aspirations and could have potentially ruined my life if I got arrested too.

Moral of the story: high schoolers need to be careful with who they hang around with and what they do with their friends. My buds and I all lived in a nice area and came from dual parent households with high incomes. We weren't deadbeats/potheads, we were just bored kids whose parents were at work everyday until 5-6 pm and thought vandalizing chit would be cool. I was hella beta and got tied into those antics instead of telling my friends we were being dumb.

In undergrad one year my dorm was 3-4 blocks off campus. My campus is in an urban area and at the time, the area between campus and the dorm was real shady. Full of abandoned buildings and bums. I'd always walk back between the hours of 1-4 am depending on how late I was at the campus library, so I was always on my toes and a bit scared of being followed/attacked.
    Will post avi following my cut crew

Registered User BackwardsHatGuy's Avatar
    BackwardsHatGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackwardsHatGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackwardsHatGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackwardsHatGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackwardsHatGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackwardsHatGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackwardsHatGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackwardsHatGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackwardsHatGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackwardsHatGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackwardsHatGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Three years ago i read a story online about calling your phone number in a dream

spent two months doing everything i could to make it happen

finally called my phone in a dream

woke up to a "one missed call" and a "new voicemail" icon on my phone screen

listened to voicemail and it was just one of my bosses telling me i was supposed to come into work today at 2:30

strange thing was that at the time i didn't even have a job

what gets me even more is that once a month, for the past two months, i wake up suddenly for no good reason

and each time i glance at my alarm clock it reads 2:30
    *Driving sober is scary crew*
    *Double parked on melancholy hill crew*
    *I always signal when i cut you off in traffic crew*
    *Speed bumps suck crew*
    *Palm trees suck crew*

Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1: Motorcycle crash. tank slapper on the freeway at night.

2: ******* overdose. should have died. long story but a few things i did are the reason I'm still alive. literally seconds away from death for like an hour till I was injected with ******.

both within the last year.

edit: oh so its story time. OK. not much info on the bike crash. was doing pretty fast and doing dumb ****. bike wobbles out of control and spit me off. I rolled across 2 lanes, bike went from the carpool to the shoulder. I wasnt wearing any gear. infact i was just wearing sweats, a t shirt, and a thin jacket. I did not skid, i rolled for the most part. I have a thread somewhere here about that, with pics and everything.

blow story! this was not fun at all. probably the 4th or 5th time i did blow. I get addicted to **** real easy, so it's no surprise that i binged on coke. a friend and I went through a good amount of coke in one night, and through half of the next day. I was up for 40 hours or so, no food at all, only coke, redbull, alcohol, and like 2 packs of cigarettes. I took an hour break to drive somewhere, then got there and blew another line. I started to feel like **** so i didnt do any more. then a few hours later i could barely put together a sentence, and my heart was not slowing down. and my dumbass was still sniffing my nose cause it was stuffy, so everytime I'd sniff, I'd get a little bit more blow in my blood. I was completely incoherent. could barely think. I force fed myself some pizza, drank some water and wanted to sleep, but i was afraid i would die because the room would spin everytime i close my eyes. So I drove myself to the hopsital. I'm panicking the whole way, and as I'm ONE block from the hospital, I feel something coming over me. Vision is tunneling, stomach is kinda tingling, weird breathing, change in consciousness, heart beating even faster. I've never been that scared in my life. I knew for a fact I was going to do and could not accept that I'm this young overdosing from *******.. I told myself theres no ****ing way im about to die like this and began hyperventilating. I turned into the hospital and ****ed up and went into the wrong driveway. lost like a minute there. I was too panicked to go and look around for the ER, so I parked my car in the middle of the street and started banging on other car's windows, telling them i need a hospital ASAP. And this whole time, I have that horrifying death feeling i described earlier. People are looking at me like a lunatic. Then i see an ambulance driving towards me with the lights on so i jump into the middle of the street and try to get his attention. He turned into this driveway and then I looked up and see EMEREGENCY ROOM in big red letters. I run like i've never ran before, car still in the middle of the street, and went in for help, thinking I'm about to drop dead any second. a few minutes later i calmed down just a tiny bit knowing I won't die in a hospital, but I thought i might choke cause my throat was dry as a MOTHERF*CKER and i could not swallow at all. Eventually they gave me some IV ****** or morphine or whatever, idk what it was but i felt sooooo good and hallucinated a bit.. so relaxed.. yeah so i went to sleep, woke up, and had the mother of all comedowns for the next 3 days.

Dont ever do blow without a needle full of ****** next to you. It's so easy to die from that ****. A few weeks ago I did some again, only 3 lines over maybe 1.5 hours, and had to ask my friend to drive me to the hospital, cause I felt those same feelings about to come over me. Thankfully nothing happened and i didnt even have to go into the hospital, just drank a bunch of water.

end of the day, I think it was hyping myself up and running that saved my life. because had i relaxed and let that feeling take over, I can't imagine it meant anything other than death.

edit 2: few more.

-Had a gun pulled on me before. Robbery
    -The very first time i smoked weed.. lol oh god i wont even get into it, but it affects me to this day.
    Last edited by Goncho; 07-19-2015 at 03:31 AM.
    I'm Negan

TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I almost drowned in a wave pool at a waterpark, when I was 6, back in 1999.

discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I was 8, my family and I were travelling around Australia in a caravan and had stopped in Adelaide for a few weeks. We were staying at a caravan park in the winter and it was pretty quiet, the only other people there were long term residents.

There was another girl my age, my 4 year old sister and two older boys (14 & 16) living there, and we used to roller blade around and play tag all through the mostly abandoned caravan park.

The day before we were due to leave, my sister and I were rollerblading and the boys came up and start talking to us, I can't remember about what exactly but I was uncomfortable. Eventually I got up to leave and said we were expected for dinner, and as I got up the older boy grabbed me and carried me behind these abandoned caravans, with the younger boy following. They had a bunch of rope-line vines from some trees and were trying to tie me up, but I managed to keep breaking them. The older boy got on top of me and held me down and kissed me, and said if I kept moving they were going to tie my sister up and throw her in the creek (she was standing there watching). I stopped moving while the younger boy tied my wrists together again. At this point we all heard my dad calling for us to come in for dinner. I am so glad. Just thinking about what could have happened makes me want to be sick.

I never told anyone, I said I felt ill and went to bed. I'm glad my sister doesn't remember any of it.

White Knight Captain Skeletor666's Avatar
    Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    someone cliff with the post numbers the ones that are actually worth reading
    " You can't spell Caucasian without Asian, nomsayin' "
    ~ Skeletor

spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a full on psychedelic crisis