Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by C4R3ON View Post
    Wow such experience of dating life

Never seen any proofs of your "unbeliavable lay counts" except the one pic of you and chick you always show.
    I've shown plenty

but I'm kinda tired of seeing an obsessive idiot FA red who cant seem to decide whether he wants to talk chit or fellate my dick
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****
    *****BullServices&Sons (Est. 1990) CEO, COO, CIO*****
    *****POSITIVELY AWESOME CREW*****

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ Or come to Ireland and get themselves sorted.
    ~ Computer Science Crew
    ~ Irish Crew
    ~ Addicted to caffeine & need immediate help crew

“The atoms of our bodies are traceable to stars that manufactured them in their cores and exploded these enriched ingredients across our galaxy / we are atomically connected to all atoms in the universe. We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.”

Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dirty30 View Post
    This guy gets it.

I think you're confusing complacency in a stale relationship with initial attraction. If you could go back to the beginning of said hypothetical relationship you would more than likely find what BuildKing said to hold true.

It is also a function of maturity. What one lusted after in their youth is not what they'll be attracted to as they mature. Lust=/=love, no matter what miscers think.

Given the choice between an average looking girl who can stimulate me mentally vs an hbb who I'd have to explain everything to, I'll take the former every time.

I think you're the one seeing female attraction a little too linearly, just consider your thread title, for instance. It takes a lot more than aesthetics to snag a quality partner, imo.

What you are explaining is the process of choosing a lust-based one night stand.

I agree with this

BUT I dont think think its merely a function of maturity at all. Maturity would mean both people would work out their differences and remain together. I think its a case of people wanting to have both their cake and eat it.

My ex seems to be doing the same thing. We dated on and off, it was obvious I stimulated her sexually and emotionally. She found a way less "temperamental" dude and "settled" (her words, not mine)...now she comes a year later saying how she's "loves him but is not in love with him". My question is whether women avoid certain looking/behaving men deliberately.
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They want to be the attractive one in the couple - the one ppl look at. They want more power than the guy and want to know he is less likely to cheat.

AlreadySwoleBrah GettinSwoleBrah's Avatar
    GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    There's lots of smart beautiful woman just waiting to be talked to!!
    Never gave a fuk
    Haters gonna hate

Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bishamon View Post
    I agree with this

BUT I dont think think its merely a function of maturity at all. Maturity would mean both people would work out their differences and remain together. I think its a case of people wanting to have both their cake and eat it.

My ex seems to be doing the same thing. We dated on and off, it was obvious I stimulated her sexually and emotionally. She found a way less "temperamental" dude and "settled" (her words, not mine)...now she comes a year later saying how she's "loves him but is not in love with him". My question is whether women avoid certain looking/behaving men deliberately.
    If they both had the exact same level of maturity, sure. But how often does that happen? Just because attraction wanes over time doesn't mean it wasn't genuine at the start.

All people develop preferences as they gain experience, its a universal truth. But that doesn't mean its immutable. Yes they will avoid certain men based on looks/behavior, except when they don't. That's why the old cliche about the mystery of women exists. And that's why neither of us are necessarily right/wrong.
    ...Your Signal Bingo

USN

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its about power and control. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by BuildKing View Post
    Your thinking too black and white, it might be true for alot of people but certainly not all, there are many shades of grey between, there are people who are not self serving at all, and their only purpose is to make the other person happy and do everything and anything to make that happen, I even know a couple where the girl is like that. Honestly I think its almost like an obsession of sorts, but it shows that there are many types of people in the world, some are extremes even in a few areas.
    Well nothing is universal. BUT its definitely most. I have a mantra along the limes of EVERYTHING being quantifiable, thus to frequency of success depends largely on the probability of it happening. With odds being in the favour of those who position themselves favourably. I simply refuse to let my dating life or the possibility of success rely on an outlier. Too many on the misc do that, hence why so few get laid.
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

If they both had the exact same level of maturity, sure. But how often does that happen? Just because attraction wanes over time doesn't mean it wasn't genuine at the start.

All people develop preferences as they gain experience, its a universal truth. But that doesn't mean its immutable. Yes they will avoid certain men based on looks/behavior, except when they don't. That's why the old cliche about the mystery of women exists. And that's why neither of us are necessarily right/wrong.
    Again, you're not at all wrong. BUT what I tend to find is that I do even better with older women. Surely you're aware of just how older women behave sexually when dealing with physically attractive men. If anything, I notice older women seem to be "more shallow" than their younger counterparts. At least in some ways.

Originally Posted by GettinSwoleBrah View Post
    There's lots of smart beautiful woman just waiting to be talked to!!
    I know you're being sarcastic but I agree with that
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dirty30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well nothing is universal. BUT its definitely most. I have a mantra along the limes of EVERYTHING being quantifiable, thus to frequency of success depends largely on the probability of it happening. With odds being in the favour of those who position themselves favourably. I simply refuse to let my dating life or the possibility of success rely on an outlier. Too many on the misc do that, hence why so few get laid.
    Why don't you shoot for the outliers? That's where you find the quality people. And they value more than looks. See what I'm getting at?

If its only a numbers game for you, then by all means aim for the apex of the bell curve-just realize since thats where all the average people are, you can't expect to be wowed by them.

And they're not necessarily more shallow, they just have less to lose and thus lowered inhibitions.
    Last edited by Dirty30; 07-18-2015 at 08:25 AM.
    ...Your Signal Bingo

USN

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by backintheda View Post
    Looks aren't everything. A lot of miscers won't believe this(likely yourself included)but some women hate the cold approach.
    This is true. I've asked women about it myself. Almost every couple out there met through acquaintances, work, situations, hobbies, etc. It might be a good way to get laid, but most women are going to realize they're just part of your conquest. If they're down for that it can be really fun, but the odds are low of finding single women, who are attractive, on the same page, and also into you.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup

which brings me back to my earlier point, if physical looks arent a factor....and confidence and charisma isnt either...what on earth could these women see in these men???

I am a massive proponent of intellectual and emotional attraction as well as physical...but what seems to blow my mind is that alot of these people have the personality of an english crumpet

this is slightly rhetorical...but interested in miscers input
    The factors depend on the woman, game set, match.

What i mean is that women have a check list in mind(my opinion) they scan all day, every day looking for boxes to be filled( no pun) and the one that approaches with a few boxes filled gets the prize. Some on the other hand have no idea what they are after and just "stumble upon" a guy that gives them attention(any attention) and jump at the opportunity.

Of course your mileage may vary

backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    This is true. I've asked women about it myself. Almost every couple out there met through acquaintances, work, situations, hobbies, etc. It might be a good way to get laid, but most women are going to realize they're just part of your conquest. If they're down for that it can be really fun, but the odds are low of finding single women, who are attractive, on the same page, and also into you.
    This is much more of a true statement today than it was 5 years ago. I think so because with the huge popularization of PUA/seminars being dedicated to god forsaken 'cold approach'. Women can sense that tacky tactic every day of the week.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

"Be curious and never give up, however difficult things might seem. Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up." -Stephen Hawking

Why don't you shoot for the outliers? That's where you find the quality people. If its only a numbers game for you, then by all means aim for the apex of the bell curve-just realize since thats where all the average people are, you can't expect to be wowed by them.

And they're not necessarily more shallow, they just have less to lose and thus lowered inhibitions.
    An outlier isnt a sign of quality its a sign of an outlier. For every girl who claims she "doesnt care about looks" I can show you friends who will say the same girl only shoots for unattractive men because she likes the power given to her. I have dated women who were "not conventionally attractive" I can honestly there was very little which made them better partners than their prettier counterparts.

The latter part of your point falls back to an earlier one I made....the better looking, wealthier, charismatic, socially competent u are...the better your chances are. Thats life. People who sit there waiting for outliers are people who are never successful...when they are graced with success it slips out of their hand in the blink of an eye because they never conditioned themselves...see:

-betas who date attractive women
    -professional athletes
    -lottery winners
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

AlreadySwoleBrah GettinSwoleBrah's Avatar
    GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I wasn't being sarcastic I think everybody in this thread is a ****ing dumbass. Can't even read this poison.
    Never gave a fuk
    Haters gonna hate

Originally Posted by GettinSwoleBrah View Post
    I wasn't being sarcastic I think everybody in this thread is a ****ing dumbass. Can't even read this poison.
    and yet, here u are

typical non avi fukking moron
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

An outlier isnt a sign of quality its a sign of an outlier. For every girl who claims she "doesnt care about looks" I can show you friends who will say the same girl only shoots for unattractive men because she likes the power given to her. I have dated women who were "not conventionally attractive" I can honestly there was very little which made them better partners than their prettier counterparts.

The latter part of your point falls back to an earlier one I made....the better looking, wealthier, charismatic, socially competent u are...the better your chances are. Thats life. People who sit there waiting for outliers are people who are never successful...when they are graced with success it slips out of their hand in the blink of an eye because they never conditioned themselves...see:

-betas who date attractive women
    -professional athletes
    -lottery winners
    And I'm out. Stay safe out there, man.
    ...Your Signal Bingo

USN

Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would say I'm a 6/10 and my ex was a legit 8.5/10. It was weird as fuk because from the moment I met her and started talking to her we both had this insane energy/chemistry that it just worked. Man that was a good time. Me and her would walk down the mall or wherever I could feel dudes thinking how the fuk is this guy dating her. One time she was on all fours and I was fuking her in her ass and came inside. She put her arm between her legs and caught my cum dripping out with her hand and licked her fingers. It was insane. Too bad she was a cheating crazy hoe
    Reps rest from 29k
    No thanks Forumadmin/10
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns

Originally Posted by Shak3401 View Post
    I would say I'm a 6/10 and my ex was a legit 8.5/10. It was weird as fuk because from the moment I met her and started talking to her we both had this insane energy/chemistry that it just worked. Man that was a good time. Me and her would walk down the mall or wherever I could feel dudes thinking how the fuk is this guy dating her. One time she was on all fours and I was fuking her in her ass and came inside. She put her arm between her legs and caught my cum dripping out with her hand and licked her fingers. It was insane. Too bad she was a cheating crazy hoe
    Originally Posted by Dirty30
    Why don't you shoot for the outliers? That's where you find the quality people.
    hmmm
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

The Eccentric SickKant SerbianSickKant's Avatar
    SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at you making a science out of this
    Girls are with ugly guys here too few reasons for it:
    -Money
    -Girl feels better about herself that she looks hotter than her bf
    -She feels safe with him(usually those bald mob looking guys)
    -while hotter guys dont have the balls to aproach he does
    Very simple
    degenmaxx

A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Shak3401 View Post
    It was insane. Too bad she was a cheating crazy hoe
    some pics homeboy

earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by backintheda View Post
    Sorry I missed that one, I don't spend hours and hours on the misc. And like I said in my first post, attractiveness is purely subjective.
    Unfortunately you're very wrong about that. Attractiveness isn't ''purely'' subjective, it's only subjective to a limited extent. People have different preferences sure, but some things are almost universally attractive/unattractive.

Plus your ''first post'' was invalid the second you used your twin brother as an example lol just lol. There's always a more attractive twin, always.

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pogioli4 View Post
    happens everywhere. dad bod craze. has nothing to do with game or w/e when a dud wins. It's all about her having the power
    That right there. And when they find that comfort and stability..grass becomes greener on the other side.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

Originally Posted by SerbianSickKant View Post
    lol at you making a science out of this
    Girls are with ugly guys here too few reasons for it:
    -Money
    -Girl feels better about herself that she looks hotter than her bf
    -She feels safe with him(usually those bald mob looking guys)
    -while hotter guys dont have the balls to aproach he does
    Very simple
    I make a science out of everything
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by earwax View Post
    Unfortunately you're very wrong about that. Attractiveness isn't ''purely'' subjective, it's only subjective to a limited extent. People have different preferences sure, but some things are almost universally attractive/unattractive.

Plus your ''first post'' was invalid the second you used your twin brother as an example lol just lol. There's always a more attractive twin, always.
    This one speaks truth. Will rep on r/c.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.â€

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

The Eccentric SickKant SerbianSickKant's Avatar
    SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I make a science out of everything
    still the answer to your question is common sense
    unless you are on a FA forum like the misc
    degenmaxx

Originally Posted by SerbianSickKant View Post
    still the answer to your question is common sense
    unless you are on a FA forum like the misc
    And I dont at all think your answer is wrong

I like hearing peoples opinions on things, FA or otherwise
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    women are vain creatures and this day and age that has multiplied

why do you think they're into the dad bod?

You know what I saw one woman post on another forum about it?

"because the dad bod has things going for him, a house, a car, a stable job, not someone you have to watch your back around. Meanwhile the guy with the body, yeah it's a turn on in the sack but what else does he bring to the table I mean he's a dumb gym rat basically.."

not to the tee but that's the gist of what she said
    Actually prefer Plato crew

Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    ✖ NO PORN ✖

"Which desirest thou the most? Is it the gratification of thy desires of each day, a jewel, a bit of
    finery, better raiment, more food; things quickly gone and forgotten? Or is it substantial belongings,
    gold, lands, herds, merchandise, income-bringing investments? The coins thou takest from thy purse
    bring the first. The coins thou leavest within it will bring the latter."

GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because were just walking apes on the planet.

Nothing to it man.

s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've never seen a good looking guy with a girl in his league or above. The guys I've seen on campus that are decent looking (no homer) always have the most average looking girls or some chubby chick they're dating.
    strong 2.5/10 facial aesthetics
    strong claviclecel