Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

People that want burger-flippers to make $15/hr are dumb as fuk

Because all they think is that the only increased cost will be directly due to the burger flippers. They don't think about the million other people that are involved in the supply chain of your Big Mac. I could literally make a list of thousands of jobs that right now pay LESS than $15/hr and have a contribution to the supply of that Big Mac.

Just think about it..

Burger Flipper
    The McDonalds building.. (all the people working on the building). All the people building the supplies and tools to build that building. All the people working in the mines to provide the ore that makes the tools to make the building.

The ingredients. The beef. The dude that delivers the beef. The people that cut the beef. The USDA auditors that check the people that cut the beef. The sanitation crew of the meat packing plant. The dude that puts the headlight on the truck that delivers the meat. The quality assurance dude that inspects the headlight that's built at the headlight manufacturing plant. The people that produce the plastic to make the headlight housing. The crew on the oil rig that gets the oil to produce the plastic.

The Point of Sale system. The computers. Receipt printers. Register tape. The people that work at the paper company that produces the receipt paper. The people that work at the company that produces the thermal ink for the receipt printer.

The bathroom at the McDonalds. Those hand dryrs on the wall. The electricians that wired those things together.

OHHH.. McDonalds doesn't want to pay $90 for the dryer, they want to keep paying $50? Easy solution. Let's make the hand dryer in China instead.

And that my friends is why raising the minimum wage to $15 is FUKING RETARDED and only retards that don't understand basic economics and base everything on illogical feelings support it.

/thread

go fuk yourself
    I'm only red because I made Trinity1216 realize she has no life whatsoever

"When I grow up I want to be an internet message board moderator and post 800 times per day!" -Trinity1216

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Preaching to the choir here son. Companies will not absorb the extra cost...consumers always will. $10 happy meals here we come
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They flip burgers.

Of course they are dumb as fuk.

PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PapaSquat30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Billynghialam View Post
    They flip burgers.

Of course they are dumb as fuk.
    I worked at Burger King when I was 16, it was a good job that gave me some extra spending money to do what I wanted to do at the time. Never did I expect to "make a living" off of it. That's just silly.

"When I grow up I want to be an internet message board moderator and post 800 times per day!" -Trinity1216

theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's a stupid move in many respects

Increased labor costs due to wage increase will lead to downsizing of staff. Some of them will lose their jobs.

Increased costs will cause product price to increase. The new food prices will compete with actual good burgers and they will lose business.

Why pay $7 for a Big Mac when you can go to Five Guys and get something better for that price range?

Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by theGoldenGod View Post
    It's a stupid move in many respects

Increased labor costs due to wage increase will lead to downsizing of staff. Some of them will lose their jobs.

Increased costs will cause product price to increase. The new food prices will compete with actual good burgers and they will lose business.

Why pay $7 for a Big Mac when you can go to Five Guys and get something better for that price range?
    I work in Seattle where the $15 min wage movement started. Brb $4 for a gallon of milk

unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before companies raise prices, they will first reduce their labor costs by using automation and laying off and/or firing employees. Then they will slowly creep prices up to keep their profit margins where they are now.......Businesses are in business to make money, not to be a charity.
    ((((((((((())))))))))))

ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did not read but I'm starting college and if I needed to get a job, I'd start flipping burgers for 15/hr lol

BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pathetic

bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone who works deserves a living wage... EVEN MCDONALDS WORKERS.

No-one should be living in poverty in this day and age... if you disagree you are a piece of chit.

That is all.
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by @ssholes."

Animals >>> humans crew

Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong hate ITT.

Price inflation of these goods will not increase that much and everyone should have access to a livable wage instead of poverty.

I have a feeling I know which candidate this is pertaining to but before you condemn one idea, check out the rest of his. Nobody's goal is to fuk up their country - actually quite the opposite if you care to research the big picture instead of tunnel visioning on one small aspect.
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I though Ron Emmanuel raised the minimum wage in Chicago so they replaced 5 cashiers and the drive through guy with Ipads?
    Be a Cuck or get Cucked

Dink Size= Medium

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Few things are set in stone, except that you have to squat or you are a pussy. - Mark Rippetoe

PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PapaSquat30 View Post
    I worked at Burger King when I was 16, it was a good job that gave me some extra spending money to do what I wanted to do at the time. Never did I expect to "make a living" off of it. That's just silly.
    you missed the point, or chose to miss the point

we arnt talking about 16 year olds that have just left education
    Bikelife

40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bangwhosnext View Post

No-one should be living in poverty in this day and age... if you disagree you are a piece of chit.

That is all.
    Fuk you they don't have to work there. There are hundreds of ways to make a living wage that you can achieve working for yourself. I've done it
    Be a Cuck or get Cucked

Dink Size= Medium

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I work in Seattle where the $15 min wage movement started. Brb $4 for a gallon of milk
    How are the restaurants doing there? I've been hearing that some of them are closing down. Is that true?
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 40ozDrank View Post
    Fuk you they don't have to work there. There are hundreds of ways to make a living wage that you can achieve working for yourself. I've done it
    you're 19. What exactly have you done?

inb4 bullsht and inb4 mommy and daddy are paying for your college.

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That is all.
    No one deserves anything when they're given opportunities.

I agree with you that one should be living in poverty. That's why I feel that minimum wage workers should better themselves.
    Few things are set in stone, except that you have to squat or you are a pussy. - Mark Rippetoe

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Becoming a fast food personnel is like joining the nights watch. You begin working there if you couldnt find any decent job to work at and you got tons of free time and nothing to do.

"I am the flip in the dark. Obese phucks gather, and now my shift begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no gf, hold no land, father no children. I shall wear no condoms because I'm not gonna need it anyway. I shall live and die at my shift. I am the flip in the darkness. I am the flipper of the burgers. I am the oil that burns the burgermeat, the cashier that accounts the money, the feeder that feeds the whales, the shield that guards the realms of capitalism. I pledge my life and honor to the Burger King, for this night and all the nights to come.[

That is all.
    Which would you rather have?

1000 people making $8/hr

or

500 people making $15/hr, and 500 people making nothing.

Because money doesn't come out of thin air. Again, refer to my statement about not understanding basic economics. Nobody DESERVES a damn thing unless they EARN it. Lazy fuks, please go.

Originally Posted by Armord View Post
    strong hate ITT.

Price inflation of these goods will not increase that much and everyone should have access to a livable wage instead of poverty.

I have a feeling I know which candidate this is pertaining to but before you condemn one idea, check out the rest of his. Nobody's goal is to fuk up their country - actually quite the opposite if you care to research the big picture instead of tunnel visioning on one small aspect.
    A living wage vs a wage to feed your family of 4-5 because you were an idiot are 2 different things.

Minimum wage = the amount it costs to keep you alive, which is MORE than enough.

Minimum wage should not be able to feed your family of 4-5, which more often than not are the people pushing for the minimum wage increase.

It DOES make a huge difference in living costs, I know first hand living in Seattle.

- Rent increases $100-$200 every year
    - Milk goes from $2-$4
    - Parking goes up 200% LITERALLY ($6 -> $12-$20)

its not a fukking game.

You shouldn't be working at McDonalds unless you are a teenager just trying to earn some extra cash.

But look at the majority of McDonalds workers/Minimum Wage workers. They are fuking old as chit and have families they are trying to feed when they never made anything of their lives.

Tl;dr minimum wage is meant for people who are just trying to support THEMSELVES not an ENTIRE FUARKING FAMILY of MISTAKES and FAILURE

Originally Posted by FitnessCPA View Post
    No one deserves anything when they're given opportunities.

I agree with you that one should be living in poverty. That's why I feel that minimum wage workers should better themselves.
    But nobody is given opportunities.

If your referencing college, it's becoming less and less financially feasible. For now anyways.

strong hate ITT.

This wasn't meant to be political in nature, but you're probably talking about Bernie Sanders who is the dumbest human being on planet Earth.

bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 40ozDrank View Post

Tell me, oh wise one, from your obviously vast amount of work and life experience, the best ways to earn a living wage for people who can't afford to go to college?

There will always be someone who has to flip the burgers, wash the floors, lean toilets etc. So they don't deserve a living wage?
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by @ssholes."

Animals >>> humans crew

BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

That is all.
    If you were born and raised here there's no reason you should end up working at a fast food place. If you do you have bigger problems.

you're 19. What exactly have you done?

inb4 bullsht and inb4 mommy and daddy are paying for your college.
    Eh my dad helped me by giving me advice but he didn't give me one cent. I didn't want help. I had my business plan since I was 17, practically failed highschool cause I was nose deep in finance books during calculous. Now I have my own company, and I make my own money. Not as much as I'd like, but still more than anyone I know my age.

Tell me, oh wise one, from your obviously vast amount of work and life experience, the best ways to earn a living wage for people who can't afford to go to college?

There will always be someone who has to flip the burgers, wash the floors, lean toilets etc. So they don't deserve a living wage?

I don't care, these jobs won't exist when you make automation cheaper than human labor.

They are already replacing cashiers with ipads, and we have all seen the cheeseburger robots
    Be a Cuck or get Cucked

Dink Size= Medium

Someone got butthurt about their inability to understand basic arithmetic so they negged me.

I am the traumatic event. justdragit's Avatar
    justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to feel the same way 100%, but, I read this post on imgur(I know), then did some research on it and he's correct it seems.

imgur post
    https://imgur.com/gallery/v5hWg

Section I'm referring to:

"If someone is 100% employed and still on welfare and government housing then the taxpayer is picking up the bill. I'd much rather have that poor yet hard working person earn a wage that takes them off of the tax payer's dime and distributes the cost to industry / the consumer etc...

Feel free to look up all the studies of how very little product prices would have to increase to support doubling the minimum wage and still maintain profit margins. It's laughable. I'll gladly pay 50 cents more for a burrito if it means that everyone in the kitchen can afford rent and groceries.

Paying a living wage / better wage is overall wonderful for business. I pay every one of my employees above market rates cutting into my own profit margins and here's the result. I have a cult following. My staff do so much to sell our services that I no longer have a full time sales team. Morale is excellent and that bleeds through to our clients which results in even more business. Ever notice how so many of the most successful companies are also great places to work?"
    Gamecocks/Broncos/Braves

Wherever you go, there you are.

Squatchin' ain't easy.

But nobody is given opportunities.

If your referencing college, it's becoming less and less financially feasible. For now anyways.
    I'm strictly talking U.S. Everybody able-bodied person here has opportunities. Walk into a restaurant or store and apply for a job. Get a job. Work hard. Gain experience. Do well. Get promoted within or go somewhere else.

I worked at McDonald's at 15 years-old for six months and ended at a wage higher than the minimum, which is where I started. There were shift captains, trainers, supervisors, etc. who all made much more than minimum wage. These people started just like I did - making minimum wage!

A living wage vs a wage to feed your family of 4-5 because you were an idiot are 2 different things.

Minimum wage = the amount it costs to keep you alive, which is MORE than enough.

Minimum wage should not be able to feed your family of 4-5, which more often than not are the people pushing for the minimum wage increase.

It DOES make a huge difference in living costs, I know first hand living in Seattle.

- Rent increases $100-$200 every year
    - Milk goes from $2-$4
    - Parking goes up 200% LITERALLY ($6 -> $12-$20)

its not fukking game.
    Oh I agree entirely with the first half. The second half shows pretty clearly that doubling minimum wage doesn't double the rest. Of course it will go up, but not by much.

For perspective, a couple working 70 hours per week only gross 4550 per month. That's enough to live ok.

If they throw kinds into that mix then it'll be tougher - but if they do that then you're inviting tough times and that's their own fault.