DocTristan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TONS of veins showing--HELP (scared)

Lately I've noticed that i can see the veins through my skin more and more. Recently I suddenly noticed that I could see the veins on my chest (which i never could have before) and the veins on my thighs have went from barely noticeable to "I can see practically all of them through my skin". What really concerns me is that when i get nervous I can literally watch all the veins in my body become bigger and even more pronounced to the point where I panic.

Should i be concerned or am I just being paranoid? I don't know if it has to do with body fat but this has happened so quickly and it has me COMPLETELY PARANOID.
    Attached Images

CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am confident in saying this isn't related to any serious health concerns, it would simply indicate your body fat is considerably low and you have good blood circulation, it may also just seem more prominent if you are in a state of vasodilation which causes the veins to be more visible on the surface of the skin. A lot of people sought after that kind of vascularity so I guess you are genetically gifted or in great condition in that regard!
    19 years young, student of the game.

Check out my Contest Prep log for my first show:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168072963

www.livelearnlift.org

I know its hard to see in the picture of my chest but i can see veins across my pectorals and my arm veins are extremely visible.

It feels like when i wake up in the morning I can see more and more.
    Attached Images

@CameronThomas5
    Thanks for the reply. That is a relief its just that I don't know anybody whose veins show this much and it had me overly paranoid.

CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronThomas5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DocTristan View Post
    I know its hard to see in the picture of my chest but i can see veins across my pectorals and my arm veins are extremely visible.

It feels like when i wake up in the morning I can see more and more.
    There shouldn't be anything to worry about. Take a look at this link for more information if your worried buddy.

Why are my veins so prominent?
    19 years young, student of the game.

Check out my Contest Prep log for my first show:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168072963

www.livelearnlift.org

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Came in expecting this.

DocTristan, nothing to worry about. Focus on gaining 2 pounds per month while making progress on a good routine.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you gonna post pics of your veins or no?

DaleyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaleyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaleyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaleyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaleyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaleyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaleyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaleyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Seriously don't worry if anything you're one of the lucky ones my veins are much more greater than that I get road map arms when I have a good pump and when I'm cutting don't panic you'll be fine your bf must be quite low

dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    @ Mrpb roflllll

@ OP, you're fine, there's absolutely nothing to worry about. If you don't like it, get fat (Not that I recommend you doing so)

If I were you, I'd be extremely happy, srs.
    “One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.” -Robert Cheeke

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time to bulk up, buds.

See post #6.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift"

-Jón Páll Sigmarsson

klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where exactly are these veins that are making you scared?
    Snapchat/Instagram: Mimsthe3rd

T/K Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168429013