Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    cfnctovu is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cfnctovu is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cfnctovu is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cfnctovu is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cfnctovu is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cfnctovu is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cfnctovu is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cfnctovu is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cfnctovu is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cfnctovu is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cfnctovu is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hola. How's barcelona? Is it worth for travelling?

busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BabySuaz View Post
    Do you consider yourself white?

...also strong influx of new accounts on this page lol
    I consider myself white, do you?

yeah, apparently you are being trolled

tomapiruleta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cfnctovu View Post
    no 👎 it is just an independent condado fron Spanosh heteropatriarcado machista oppressor. They only have cows, pantumakers and durums.

Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cfnctovu View Post
    If u like travelos, on the street close to Camp Nou they have a lot

tomapiruleta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mastil View Post
    If u like travelos, on the street close to Camp Nou they have a lot
    as long as you use your 288 cm pole to control the, there is no problemón

TheArrove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rate thread's entertainment from 0 to -288

Litri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Litri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    guess OP is dead

i can keep answering ur question brahs, im spaniard too

but let me start with a question for u: we think americans are very uneducated, is that true?

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is unemployment still running rampant among Spanish youth? Whats the current rate, it used to be a massive issue a few years ago and it might still be the same right now.

Are spanish girls into moors?

You claim most of spanish girls are whorish, why is this? srs

Are rich girls significantly hotter than average hoes or equally hot? In latin America there is a huge disparity, rich girls look WAY better than poverty ones

Where can i find the hottest hoes in spain

Litri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Litri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Beast92 View Post
    Is unemployment still running rampant among Spanish youth? Whats the current rate, it used to be a massive issue a few years ago and it might still be the same right now.

Are spanish girls into moors?

You claim most of spanish girls are whorish, why is this? srs

Are rich girls significantly hotter than average hoes or equally hot? In latin America there is a huge disparity, rich girls look WAY better than poverty ones

Where can i find the hottest hoes in spain
    yes , i think its around 20%, u can find the number easy at google - edit: actually at youth i think its like 50%, overall ages 15 or 20%

no. only gipsys. or whores... oh wait

they are whores cause they are girls. what else? ok, they lie, they pretend, they cheat, they like money, they are stupid.. to find a good girl its harder than to get rich

they are the same, there are not many class distinctions, they all use make up

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Litri View Post
    yes , i think its around 20%, u can find the number easy at google

no. only gipsys. or whores... oh wait

they are whores cause they are girls. what else? ok, they lie, they pretend, they cheat, they like money, they are stupid.. to find a good girl its harder than to get rich

they are the same, there are not many class distinctions, they all use make up
    When miscers make threads like this, I like to request pics of hot bitches living in your area, like non famous.

Allows me to get a better grasp on the quality and type of bitches roaming around each area, srs

Would you be down to post some non famous bitches from your area brah? block personal details, etc

TBETBE23 is not very well liked. (-100) TBETBE23 is not very well liked. (-100) TBETBE23 is not very well liked. (-100) TBETBE23 is not very well liked. (-100) TBETBE23 is not very well liked. (-100) TBETBE23 is not very well liked. (-100) TBETBE23 is not very well liked. (-100) TBETBE23 is not very well liked. (-100) TBETBE23 is not very well liked. (-100) TBETBE23 is not very well liked. (-100) TBETBE23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    why do people from spain speak the worst kind of spanish.

ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by busybeezz View Post
    not ciudades but pueblos (towns)

yes, quite many
    how much would a house in one of these spanish abandoned towns cost in USD?
    and who are you my little friend? not a spoon, not a fork, but something in between; a fapoon.

what will you think of next, Germany

Originally Posted by ashketchup963 View Post
    hard question i dont even know whats a house worth in a city

40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by busybeezz View Post
    Don't know about the voice but they're all whores

Same there?
    Um nah dude. Compared to the US girls in Spain are more difficult to smash.....
    Be a Cuck or get Cucked

Dink Size= Medium

Originally Posted by 40ozDrank View Post
    have u been to spain? maybe they didnt like u being american

they are very hard tho

40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000)
    have u been to spain? maybe they didnt like u being american

they are very hard tho
    Lived there for 3 years, in those 3 years I experienced way more blue balls than ever should be tolerated.

They like Americans cause they give you cray amounts of attention, they just don't let you smash
    Be a Cuck or get Cucked

Dink Size= Medium

Originally Posted by Rolling View Post
    Is Ibiza overrated?
    No best 3 days of my life, worth the thousands I blew there. I miss it every day, almost makes me cry
    Be a Cuck or get Cucked

Dink Size= Medium

Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mastil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is Ibiza overrated?
    Its not, u can go party or a paradise. A lot of uk people drugged

ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I met some Spanish bishes recently. Asked them all where they were from in Spain by shaking their hands. Then I tried to kiss them all on the cheek since they I thought they might be into it, they rejected. You don't kiss on the cheek for a welcoming like French do in Spain brah?

I was drunk as fukk.

Lived there for 3 years, in those 3 years I experienced way more blue balls than ever should be tolerated.

They like Americans cause they give you cray amounts of attention, they just don't let you smash
    lol they like to tease and friendzone u a lot

thats why many guys here just dont care about them at all

u have "sloots gon sloot", we have "tds pts" = todas putas (all whores)

Originally Posted by ArtIsUseless View Post
    I met some Spanish bishes recently. Asked them all where they were from in Spain by shaking their hands. Then I tried to kiss them all on the cheek since they I thought they might be into it, they rejected. You don't kiss on the cheek for a welcoming like French do in Spain brah?

I was drunk as fukk.
    ye you kiss both cheeks

lol rejected

but make sure they come from spain

Registered User hairlineofpeace's Avatar
    hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    soy un pepino cantando

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm from the U.S. and

I love eggs.

Thukydides is just really nice. (+1000) Thukydides is just really nice. (+1000) Thukydides is just really nice. (+1000) Thukydides is just really nice. (+1000) Thukydides is just really nice. (+1000) Thukydides is just really nice. (+1000) Thukydides is just really nice. (+1000) Thukydides is just really nice. (+1000) Thukydides is just really nice. (+1000) Thukydides is just really nice. (+1000) Thukydides is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do spanish girls say jajaja instead of hahaha?
    Do you have a lisp?

Donde, está, la biblioteca. Me llamo T-Bone La araña discoteca. Discoteca, muñeca, La biblioteca Está en bigotes grandes, el perro, manteca. Manteca, bigotes, gigante, pequeño, la cabeza es nieve, cerveza es bueno. Buenos dias, me gusta papas frías, los bigotes de la cabra Es Cameron Diaz.

ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ye you kiss both cheeks

lol rejected

but make sure they come from spain
    Rejected? Well I shook their hands first and welcomed them to Ireland. They were all giggly and chit then I tried to lean in for the kiss and the first girl was laughing and pulled her head away. Feels bad man, I never got to kiss glorious Spanish cheeks

They where from Spain, they said they came from madrid etc etc. I was already with a girl who I banged later at the time. One Spanish girl told the girl I was with that I was with them and she should go away lmao. The girl was not pleased lol.

So many Spanish/French/Italian exchange students in Ireland.

JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000)
    can you let me sleep on your couch while i find a place to live? ill buy you alchohol
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

*{GLOW GANG}*

JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Thukydides View Post
    Do you have a lisp?

Donde, está, la biblioteca. Me llamo T-Bone La araña discoteca. Discoteca, muñeca, La biblioteca Está en bigotes grandes, el perro, manteca. Manteca, bigotes, gigante, pequeño, la cabeza es nieve, cerveza es bueno. Buenos dias, me gusta papas frías, los bigotes de la cabra Es Cameron Diaz.
    of course he has a ****ing lisp its part of the accent, ja sounds like ha
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

*{GLOW GANG}*

EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    es una mierda

busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Beast92 View Post
    When miscers make threads like this, I like to request pics of hot bitches living in your area, like non famous.

Allows me to get a better grasp on the quality and type of bitches roaming around each area, srs

Would you be down to post some non famous bitches from your area brah? block personal details, etc
    ok, I'll upload later. What age range r u interested in?

Originally Posted by TBETBE23 View Post
    why do people from spain speak the worst kind of spanish.
    We speak the best Spanish, as the Bri ish speak the best English, I feel sorry for u

Originally Posted by ashketchup963 View Post
    It depends on the state of the house, it can vary a lot from just some thousands of euros to a lot

I agree. I've only made contact with 2 American, banged one first nite, the other one gave me the blue balls but I literally ****ed her dressed in the club

Is Ibiza overrated?
    Never been to, people say it's amazing

Originally Posted by ArtIsUseless View Post

I was drunk as fukk.
    rejected

Originally Posted by Thukydides View Post
    Do you have a lisp?

that's the most stupid question of the thread so far. H in Spanish is never pronounced, why would we laugh "a a a a a"?

Originally Posted by JooceNasty View Post
    can you let me sleep on your couch while i find a place to live? ill buy you alchohol
    no problem bruh

Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000)
    do you have nude beaches?