Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hello, I am from Spain and will answer your questions

in case u have any, would like to know about Spain, Europe and stuff

I punched him in my balls onlygainsnow's Avatar
    onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onlygainsnow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Where are you from?
    *girls compliment my waist crew*
    *and my back dimples crew*
    *gained 20 pounds since then crew*
    *still get complimented on my waist crew*
    *confronted a bully crew*
    *called him a ******* crew*
    *got in a fight with him crew*
    *finished it by punching him in my balls crew*

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's the Pesos to Dollar exchange rate these days?

bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why dont you post from your real account?
    I write misk on every banknote I get.
    how the misc works. see a thread. copy the pics/info. start a new thread on same subject with the same pics/info. profit?

Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by busybeezz View Post
    in case u have any, would like to know about Spain, Europe and stuff
    If I ask you to serve me spaghetti. What, exactly, would you serve me to eat?

busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) busybeezz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by onlygainsnow View Post
    Where are you from?
    From the North, Burgos

cannot link as I have less than 50 messages

Originally Posted by IlChosenOne View Post
    What's the Pesos to Dollar exchange rate these days?
    No idea duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do all Spanish girls talk with a raspy/strained voice? srs
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Originally Posted by Captain554 View Post
    If I ask you to serve me spaghetti. What, exactly, would you serve me to eat?
    I had an italian housemate so wouldn't be a problem

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's night time over there. why aren't you sleeping?
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Originally Posted by Tornach View Post
    Why do all Spanish girls talk with a raspy/strained voice? srs
    Don't know about the voice but they're all whores

Same there?

Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ¿Es usted consciente de que hay gente en este mundo que tienen una condición médica grave que les lleva a ser de esa manera? Mi madre, por ejemplo, es una de esas personas. Ella es un conductor de camión que tiene problemas de rodillas y una lesión en la espalda de la conducción del camión, pero es probable que no se preocupan por ese caso tampoco. Oh, bueno yo no soy una de esas personas con las que estoy 6'4 "245 libras y hago ejercicio todos los días. Me encantaría ver que dice algo así como a mi madre delante de mí. Probablemente no suceda, aunque usted es probablemente sólo una internet dura chico. Dudo seriamente que dirías eso a someones cara. Sólo mi thought.What qué pensar. Oh lo siento que probablemente no tengo un cerebro. yo por el contrario será un placer para comprar un boleto de avión a venir aquí y ver si tiene el descaro de decir que a alguien que conozco
    ( ' ' ' ) MISC RUGBY CREW ( ' ' ' )

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you painfully lazy, take a 3 hour ciesta each lunch time and have virtually no industry outside of some fashion?

Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    it's night time over there. why aren't you sleeping?
    I'm high as ****, got to finish my bud as tomorrow I quit smoking (hah) so I'll probably stay awake til 5 am

Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had an italian housemate so wouldn't be a problem
    Good, at least you're not a frauding *******.

EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EmanuelKant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is Spain experiencing the negative effects of multiculturalism?
    #1 Indian chad on the misc right now

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    List your favourite dishes.

Originally Posted by newtothelift View Post
    Are you painfully lazy, take a 3 hour ciesta each lunch time and have virtually no industry outside of some fashion?
    pretty much

though if you mantain perspective it's not that bad

Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you have a job OP?

Originally Posted by EmanuelKant View Post
    is Spain experiencing the negative effects of multiculturalism?
    well... there are loads of moors around, but most of all a lot of south americans from like every country in South America

romanians, gypsys, ******s, russian also

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    List your favourite dishes.
    google "solomillo en su punto"

I eat a mix of different stuff from Portugal, Spain, France and Italy basically

Originally Posted by Cazax View Post
    Do you have a job OP?
    I do not

6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    how poverty and umemployed are you/10?

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's your favorite place in spain and why?

I went there a few years ago and want to go back lol.

Sintnit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sintnit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sintnit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sintnit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sintnit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sintnit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sintnit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sintnit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sintnit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sintnit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sintnit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mis lavios de pesca esta en la cocina.
    Fa Fa Fo Hi Crew
    Only listen to music on vinyl Crew
    Vote for Lucas Dell'Abate Crew

Did wonders for my lower back pain and hips in general: https://fitnessproductsreviews.health.blog/2019/05/17/unlock-your-hip-flexors-review/

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why does it sound like lot of guys have a lisp? For example I hear them pronounce "Gracias" as "Grathias."
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do they give you so much free food (tapas) when you buy a drink?

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    favourite football team?
    culturally enriching the misc since 2015

MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    What do you think about Chipotle?

Justin Bieber is GOAT srs Oatmeal12's Avatar
    Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't know about the voice but they're all whores

Same there?
    Aw fuk

Sloots gon sloot is universal brahs
    My Vlog Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJZzE75rQvZvXjyBkgluIA

Questions about glaucoma? PM me.

Originally Posted by 6thAccountBrah View Post
    how poverty and umemployed are you/10?
    I've worked or studied every year since I left high school, no gap years, I have little money but my parents got good jobs and stuff it will also depend on the country u compare rigth
    I guess 7/10

Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post
    What's your favorite place in spain and why?

I went there a few years ago and want to go back lol.
    my hometown (Burgos), just because it's my hometown

where did u go in Spain?

HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why did you choose to be born there, m8?
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**

★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★

Hard Boiled