DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is Diet Soda ok on Keto?

Hey guys I was wondering if Diet Soda was ok on a Keto/Low carb diet will the sweeteners kick me out of ketosis? this is the information on the can - per 330ml - 7 Calories and 0 grams of carbs Ingredients - natural flavors, citric acid, potassium citrate, potassium benzoate, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, calcium disodium EDTA.
    Dan, []------[] []--[] []--[] 💪 🙌

aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) aestheticparrot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DanM95 View Post
    Hey guys I was wondering if Diet Soda was ok on a Keto/Low carb diet will the sweeteners kick me out of ketosis? this is the information on the can - per 330ml - 7 Calories and 0 grams of carbs Ingredients - natural flavors, citric acid, potassium citrate, potassium benzoate, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, calcium disodium EDTA.
    do people still do keto diets? lol
    Always reppin back crew
    RIP Az Shavershian
    Got negged hard by acb123
    "YEAH ****ING WATER"
    Monkey Prick

Cloud judgement like anakin

feel cold ..

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I drink them. They do not kick me out of ketosis.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They didn't kick me out of ketosis when I was doing keto

I have read they do for some people

Basically, try it and see
    We're all gonna make it.

MrDarkMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrDarkMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrDarkMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrDarkMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrDarkMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrDarkMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrDarkMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrDarkMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrDarkMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrDarkMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrDarkMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello DanM95 - much like everyone else here I drank diet soda (Dr.Pepper was my favorite) and it did not kick me out of Ketosis.

Something to consider is artificial sweeteners, if you’re not concern with them then go ahead and enjoy.

Although if you are concerned you may want to try a soda I found recently called “Zevia” its soda made with stevia, they taste okay so far I enjoy the Cream Soda.

Some people will tell you that Diet soda or products like Zevia are not okay on Keto they believe more so in water or lemon water at the most.

Good Luck on your Training goals
    Last edited by MrDarkMatter; 07-16-2015 at 05:41 PM.

u have the right to stfu METALxGEAR's Avatar
    METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Diet mug root beer ftw!!
    ★How bout them Cowboys★
    Obama= Satan

Marcus MariGOATa crew

Respect the Shield.
    Don't tread on me.

USMC
    Semper Fi

t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't feel like diet soda is a problem for me when dieting, which I usually do very low carb.

Diet Code Red is my chit, even better than regular Code Red. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper is my other favorite

DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the responses guys, having diet soda will make life a lot easier for me as I am getting sick of just water tea and coffee.
    Dan, []------[] []--[] []--[] 💪 🙌

Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No diet soda is not good
    Writes no-BS Advice on
    www.AboutLifting.com

t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Aboutlifting View Post
    No diet soda is not good
    Excellent double blind, peer reviewed research links bro

Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aboutlifting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by t_raven View Post
    Excellent double blind, peer reviewed research links bro
    Well,..In theory aspartame should not kick you out of ketosis - but healthwise you should not really be on sodas - especially "diet" versions these are much worse since they replace sugar with manufactured sh!t. If you are really serious about keto, why the need for a soda? The health risks of soda are so obvious I don't even need to enumerate them for proof but speaking of ketosis:

In theory it will not but some people have experienced drop in their keto level - it may be that some chemicals in Diet coke are interfering metabolically which is not surprising.
    Writes no-BS Advice on
    www.AboutLifting.com

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well,..In theory aspartame should not kick you out of ketosis - but healthwise you should not really be on sodas - especially "diet" versions these are much worse since they replace sugar with manufactured sh!t. If you are really serious about keto, why the need for a soda? The health risks of soda are so obvious I don't even need to enumerate them for proof but speaking of ketosis:

In theory it will not but some people have experienced drop in their keto level - it may be that some chemicals in Diet coke are interfering metabolically which is not surprising.
    Tip 1: don't bump topics from 2015.

Tip 2: there's currently no compelling evidence showing negative health effects of diet drinks.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

Regular soda and diet soda are very different things. Neither are necessarily "good". Regular soda is a terrible thing to drink on a regular basis. I'm seen no solid evidence that diet soda is a big deal. Any info I've seen about artificial sweeteners causing a problem was anecdotal at best. "This guy drank a diet soda every day and had a stroke". Or like so many other things, they'll do a study on mice where they give them an amount of a chemical that a human could never ingest at the same ratio to body weight.

Or it's a case of getting cause and effect wrong. "People who drink diet soda gain more weight than those that don't". Well only the ones that aren't watching what they eat anyway. If a person eats the same with or without the diet soda, then the soda won't make a difference.

I can't say for sure if the sweeteners in diet soda are good or bad, but personally I'd rather drink questionable chemicals than drink sugar. I don't feel like sugar free sodas and energy drinks have done any damage to me over the years, but that's just me.

rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man, they STILL spike insulin. "Whhhaaaaa, I want a soda Pop", "Whhhaaa Im tired of drinking Water", The sht is bad, wheather on keto or not.

You WONT find exclusive studies on Diet pop, BECAUSE IT RULES THE WORLD,

Get a BCAA, and mix that sht daily and drink that. Drink Lemon juice, drink Tomato juice, just stay the F away from the poison in Soda AND diet Soda.