Page 20 of 116 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
    Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Thanks man. So far it's doing just fine. Took it to my 8 year old's birthday bowling thing last weekend and it did well. Still learning where to look for what information during shots though, so it takes a little longer to actually get the shot. I just need to shoot more.
    Just my 2 cents but don't feel the pressure to always shoot in manual mode. In some situations Aperture Priority mode is a better choice since it will react much faster to changing light and it frees you up to focus more on composition and more importantly interacting with your subject.

Nikon's implementation of Auto ISO is excellent so that's another feature worth using in certain situations. Would be happy to go into detail on how to use it effectively. I'd also recommend assigning ISO to the video record button so you don't have to reach over with your left hand to change ISO (Nikon at its moronic best). You can also use "Easy ISO" in Aperture Priority mode so the shutter speed dial controls ISO.

Some of the "manual only" snobs often aren't aware of how heavily they rely on auto features. They use matrix metering which evaluates the scene for them so all they're doing is flicking dials until the meter is centered. If they want to go manual there then use spot metering. Same goes for autofocus and auto white balance.

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoot on Program Mode 90% of the Time Crew, checking in.

Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Just my 2 cents but don't feel the pressure to always shoot in manual mode. In some situations Aperture Priority mode is a better choice since it will react much faster to changing light and it frees you up to focus more on composition and more importantly interacting with your subject.

Nikon's implementation of Auto ISO is excellent so that's another feature worth using in certain situations. Would be happy to go into detail on how to use it effectively. I'd also recommend assigning ISO to the video record button so you don't have to reach over with your left hand to change ISO (Nikon at its moronic best). You can also use "Easy ISO" in Aperture Priority mode so the shutter speed dial controls ISO.

Some of the "manual only" snobs often aren't aware of how heavily they rely on auto features. They use matrix metering which evaluates the scene for them so all they're doing is flicking dials until the meter is centered. If they want to go manual there then use spot metering. Same goes for autofocus and auto white balance.
    - US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks Dominik. I actually shoot in Shutter priority 80% of the time due to always shooting moving subjects and then take advantage of Auto ISO. I still pay attention to where the ISO is landing because I'm scared to get a mediocre shot from the noise induced high ISO's.
    There were times I was sitting at 1/200 shutter speed in the bowling alley and I would notice the ISO would be at 12800.

I would definitely take any guidance on how to use Auto ISO more effectively.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to do manual all the time until I discovered aperture priority. I certainly will still use manual when I need to or it's necessary, but being able to just click and shoot when I absolutely need the shot and don't have to worry about whether I had the right exposure settings is great.
    Signature keeps disappearing crew
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

\m/ Metal crew
    Misc Photography crew
    PC Master race
    Katy Perry is my 10/10 crew
    Try and edit posts before "Last edit" message shows up crew

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    A few tourist shots from Toronto,CN.

More shots later

Toronto 02 by Dev Chatterjee, on Flickr
    Noiceeeee Love that whole cyberpunk vibe from that pic

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Thanks Dominik. I actually shoot in Shutter priority 80% of the time due to always shooting moving subjects and then take advantage of Auto ISO. I still pay attention to where the ISO is landing because I'm scared to get a mediocre shot from the noise induced high ISO's.
    There were times I was sitting at 1/200 shutter speed in the bowling alley and I would notice the ISO would be at 12800.

I would definitely take any guidance on how to use Auto ISO more effectively.
    The problem is matrix metering doesn't always get it right. It's still easily fooled in certain situations so it could be cranking ISO to properly expose a dark background when you don't want it to. The good news is in Manual mode you can override what the meter is doing with Auto ISO by dialing in Exposure Compensation. This won't work in Aperture Priority or S/S Priority modes where shutter speed/aperture will be adjusted first.

Manual is my favorite mode for Auto ISO. I still have full control over shutter speed but I have less chance of missing a shot in changing light (going from indoors to outdoors, full sunlight to shade, etc.) due to the wrong ISO setting which is sometimes going to happen no matter how fast you are flicking those dials. It's also important to correctly set the minimum shutter speed in Auto ISO for the subject, conditions, and focal length. If you haven't already add it to My Menu and leave it at the top. That way you can change it quickly when you need to.

Some interesting news.

Phase One acquired Mamiya. Hopefully that means they'll consider offering something like the Pentax 645Z.

There are rumors Nikon is looking to acquire Samsung's NX mirrorless camera technology.

Road Trippin with allies Harrock's Avatar
    Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been trying to work on my post processing quite a bit. Would really appreciate some C+C on this photo.
    IMG_3321 by harrock, on Flickr
    Last edited by Harrock; 12-06-2015 at 08:51 AM.
    Falcons, Seminoles, Red Devils

**Official Misc Photography Crew**

***United Boys Crew***

Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Harrock View Post
    I have been trying to work on my post processing quite a bit. Would really appreciate some C+C on this photo.
    I am no expert whatsoever so don't take this as some kind of valid opinion and/or advice:

1) In my monitor the picture looks a bit too yellowish. Just a bit
    2) Up the contrast up a notch
    3) Go for 5.6 or focus on the little boy's eye (because he's the one looking at you)

That being said there's an endearing feeling to this picture and I totally see this as printed picture that parents/grandparents/aunts/uncles would want to keep.
    "I want...I can...I will" - toe-pickin' guitar player Tony Melendez

*Misc Entrepreneur Crew* http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160254601

Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some interesting news.

Phase One acquired Mamiya. Hopefully that means they'll consider offering something like the Pentax 645Z.

There are rumors Nikon is looking to acquire Samsung's NX mirrorless camera technology.
    Something is happening with Smasung but I'm goin to wait till the CES because rumors say one thing, Samsung says another and Nikon won't talk.

If fujifilm decides to enter the MF market then we'd have pentax, fuji and phase one competing in the 6-8k market. Exciting times.

NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ***Official Misc Photography Crew***
    ***Atlanta Falcons Fan***

Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did some engagement shots for a friend, actually alot of fun much more then expected

Misc Photography Crew
    Sony a7iii - Sigma 35 1.4 art series.

PC Master Race, i7-13700k, EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra

|Minnesota Vikings||Boston Celtics|

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    I think going mirrorless is a tough sell for a lot of "serious" photographers who are already invested in DSLR (and hence lenses that may not work on mirrorless, as seems to be the case for FF Nikkor glass).

You know I made the jump from Canon to Nikon, so I'm not afraid of swapping to a different system, but until there's a good reason I probably won't.

Right now I only see one advantage to mirrorless (for me): less weight.

And when you strap a giant lens on that smaller body the overall weight loss is pretty minimal.

Cliffs: I could swap to mirrorless, spend a ton of money doing so, and only save a couple pounds in my bag. But I'd have to fill that up with batteries.

lolmaolol
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Cliffs: I could swap to mirrorless, spend a ton of money doing so, and only save a couple pounds in my bag. But I'd have to fill that up with batteries.
    That's a really good point. Mirrorless battery life is garbage and when you're shooting landscapes with live view they're not going to last long.

With the D800/D810 you can always pony up for the EN-EL18a charger and battery which allows you to shoot all day. And of course you can also load the grip with AAs in a pinch.

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Catching up on some uploading

VJM08 Front Wing/Nose
    by Gary Hebding Jr., on Flickr
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't done many landscapes recently apart from this one:

Apart from that I finally had some business cards made up:

And had a couple of canvas prints done. The bottom two have already been sold, with the top one maybe being put up for sale soon:

Originally Posted by mitch2147 View Post
    Haven't done many landscapes recently apart from this one:

Apart from that I finally had some business cards made up:

And had a couple of canvas prints done. The bottom two have already been sold, with the top one maybe being put up for sale soon:
    Wow! The dead tree one looks great! What size are the canvas and how much are you charging for them?

glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some interesting news.

That could give Nikon access to really good sensor technology without having to rely on Sony or Toshiba. The sensor from the NX1 is pretty amazing.

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    havent posted in awhile, been out looking for snowy owls. no luck so far but found some short eared owls

--------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So for this shoot I decided to build a victorian era set. Kind of antique, old fashioned looking interior. 6 4x8 walls painted with antique grey and patched with some wall trim and some laminate flooring from home depot. All shot in my garage. Used 2 lights. One rim light angled from behind and a softbox to the right of the camera. Gelled the light behind to simulate either candle light or lamp light to add more emphasis on my subject and make it look more natural looking. Also added a blue gel in the second photo to simulate moon light. Threw in some smoke to shape it a little bit. Overall im happy but my second subject was really stiff and hard to work with. :/

digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so many pics to post....ill start with the most recent

No soda crew
    Always pick 5 crew
    Time to cut crew
    Photography crew

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by digitalchi View Post

Excellent shot!

Where is this locaiton
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    havent posted in awhile, been out looking for snowy owls. no luck so far but found some short eared owls

Those eyes.

Wonderful shot!
    *****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****

"Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase."
    - Joseph Pilates

Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any one using a 13 MBP to edit?

As a hobbyist strictly, I'm trying to decide if the extra $700 is worth it to go to the larger 15 inch screen. I realize the RAM is doubled and it is a quad core vs dual core processor, but is it worth it?

I like the idea of the portability of the 13 inch and realize the 15 isnt much larger but I'm looking at the budget too. And, I could always add an external monitor down the road at home if I wanted to.

I do have a GoPro (non 4k) and do very minimal editing of personal home movies and holidays etc.
    *****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****

"Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase."
    - Joseph Pilates

ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mglover92 View Post
    So for this shoot I decided to build a victorian era set. Kind of antique, old fashioned looking interior. 6 4x8 walls painted with antique grey and patched with some wall trim and some laminate flooring from home depot. All shot in my garage. Used 2 lights. One rim light angled from behind and a softbox to the right of the camera. Gelled the light behind to simulate either candle light or lamp light to add more emphasis on my subject and make it look more natural looking. Also added a blue gel in the second photo to simulate moon light. Threw in some smoke to shape it a little bit. Overall im happy but my second subject was really stiff and hard to work with. :/
    I like these. Great post too. What lights are you using?
    Signature keeps disappearing crew
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

\m/ Metal crew
    Misc Photography crew
    PC Master race
    Katy Perry is my 10/10 crew
    Try and edit posts before "Last edit" message shows up crew

digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    Excellent shot!

Where is this locaiton
    thanks brah. This is NY on the brooklyn side. Brooklyn bridge park to be more specific
    No soda crew
    Always pick 5 crew
    Time to cut crew
    Photography crew

mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShoryuBrah View Post
    I like these. Great post too. What lights are you using?
    I rented a profoto acute 2400 pack and head kit for this shoot. And thanks man. The quality of light from profoto is amazing and consistent throughout every shot.

Originally Posted by digitalchi View Post

Love this shot. Did you use and filters to get the motion effect on the water and sky? ND?

fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi All. I've been into photography for a long time but I haven't really owned a good camera and thought I'd get one after Xmas. Hoping you could give me some advice on the Cannon T6i? The price is high so may go a step down. I just wanted one that would be fun. This one had WI-FI.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T3ER7QO/...FQISWMKK&psc=1

There are several that have bundles. Is the bundled stuff Amazon does just a lot of junk they throw in? I noticed some are some backpacks that don't look built for cameras, some have tripods (I already have 1 don't need).

Thanks and the pics ITT are great !
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" -Arnold

Photography Crew
    Canon T5I