Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sexual orientation and choice.

In the wake of the supreme court decisions, I find more and more people arguing that homosexuality is a choice. This makes no sense to me. They're saying that everyone is straight but certain people, for some reason decides to do things with the opposite sex.

I'm a straight man... Nothing in the world would ever get me to want to have sex or any kind of non-platonic relations with a man. So this theory of choice just doesn't make sense to me. BUT if I was somewhat attracted to men too, the theory would kind of make sense. So the only logical conclusion I can reach is that people who believe sexual orientation is a choice are either bisexual to a degree or are full on gay and they don't exactly realize it yet.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    In the wake of the supreme court decisions, I find more and more people arguing that homosexuality is a choice. This makes no sense to me. They're saying that everyone is straight but certain people, for some reason decides to do things with the opposite sex.

I'm a straight man... Nothing in the world would ever get me to want to have sex or any kind of non-platonic relations with a man. So this theory of choice just doesn't make sense to me. BUT if I was somewhat attracted to men too, the theory would kind of make sense. So the only logical conclusion I can reach is that people who believe sexual orientation is a choice are either bisexual to a degree or are full on gay and they don't exactly realize it yet.
    I'm shocked that women even like men, let alone other men liking men. Most of us are just a-holes.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A friend of mine is gay. I have had long conversations about just this because I wanted truth and not media. He can't remember a time when he was attracted to a female including way back into his childhood. After hearing his history and stories, I don't have a doubt that it's not a choice but rather who you are.

Also, he has declared that there is no such thing as Bi. If you have any attraction to the same sex, you're gay and are just denying it by dabbling in the opposite sex.
    Beginner routines commonly suggested:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167958293

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I'm shocked that women even like men, let alone other men liking men. Most of us are just a-holes.
    lol right?
    Originally Posted by mjf100215 View Post
    A friend of mine is gay. I have had long conversations about just this because I wanted truth and not media. He can't remember a time when he was attracted to a female including way back into his childhood. After hearing his history and stories, I don't have a doubt that it's not a choice but rather who you are.
    That's because you're a sensible person who's logic and though processes aren't roadblocked by religious dogma.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am so straight that when I eat a hotdog, I start in the MIDDLE.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't buy it's a choice. We become who we are based on our culture and upbringing. But sometimes we are who we are at birth.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I am so straight that when I eat a hotdog, I start in the MIDDLE.
    Dude, I slice my bananas up into little piees and set them on a place. THAT'S how straight I am.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't care if it's a choice or not. My position is that it is none of my business and to each his/her own. Gays are not criminals and we are not God, so I will not judge.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    #Truth

I don't care. Gay, Straight, or FA, I couldn't care less. Are you happy with yourself and your life? No? Then get happy. So long as it doesn't negatively impact my life I don't care. I'll help and support people in whatever they are, just be honest and truthful.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I don't care if it's a choice or not. My position is that it is none of my business and to each his/her own. Gays are not criminals and we are not God, so I will not judge.
    Nobody here is judging. If anything, humanity should continue to fight for gay and lesbian rights to be treated as humans. We're making progress in the West. But there are still countries in the world that don't treat them justly.
    This above all..

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody here is judging. If anything, humanity should continue to fight for gay and lesbian rights to be treated as humans. We're making progress in the West. But there are still countries in the world that don't treat them justly.
    I know and I was not commenting on anyone else's position or opinions. Merely voiced mine.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I know and I was not commenting on anyone else's position or opinions. Merely voiced mine.
    Oh I know that, bro.
    This above all..

Yep. There are still places where you could probably get executed for being gay. Im so glad we finally abolished all anti-gay laws here in the US. Even though most of those countries are fare behind us, we are a far better example to them than if we didn't have marriage equality.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Me thinks you think too much about this stuff
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Because I'm gay.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    But in all seriousness, this is something that everyone who subscribes to the big 3 religions should think about. Deeply (no pun intendededed)

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But in all seriousness, this is something that everyone who subscribes to the big 3 religions should think about. Deeply (no pun intendededed)
    Good I'm off the hook.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also, he has declared that there is no such thing as Bi. If you have any attraction to the same sex, you're gay and are just denying it by dabbling in the opposite sex.
    Does he even logic? He has never been attracted to women, therefore he is gay, but people who are attracted to both men and women are also gay because err, they must be?
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is how I see it.

I'm of the same thought as you Kelt

I cant recall ever thinking to myself "you know what would be awesome? sex with another dude!" LOL

The actual thought of it makes me kind of nauseous to be honest. I have been attracted to women as long as I can remember.
    So if someone is attracted to a certain gender I don't think its by choice.

What I think many in the religious community are referring to can be clarified to "it doesn't matter who you are attracted to, living a gay lifestyle is a choice" meaning God or the bible doesn't say you cant be attracted to the same sex, its saying you should not act on that attraction by having sex with them. It also says you can't have sex with the someone of the opposite sex outside of marriage, even if they are super hot, but that tends to get pushed to the back burner in the debate.

If you follow most religions you can only have sex with one person, the person you married.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I never understood why people make such a big deal of whether it's a choice or not. You know what's a choice? Speech. You know what else is a choice? Religion. If something being a choice somehow makes it less important or less deserving of protection, we can do away with religion too then.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm a straight man... Nothing in the world would ever get me to want to have sex or any kind of non-platonic relations with a man..
    Bulls!t, you admitted in another thread that you were attracted to men. Nice attempt to backpedal.

BTW, what is the point of this thread? You have a history of posting flame-bait threads with topics you have no interest in ..... Just to stir sh!t up for your own entertainment. Stop it.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    Here is how I see it.

I'm of the same thought as you Kelt

I cant recall ever thinking to myself "you know what would be awesome? sex with another dude!" LOL

The actual thought of it makes me kind of nauseous to be honest. I have been attracted to women as long as I can remember.
    So if someone is attracted to a certain gender I don't think its by choice.

What I think many in the religious community are referring to can be clarified to "it doesn't matter who you are attracted to, living a gay lifestyle is a choice" meaning God or the bible doesn't say you cant be attracted to the same sex, its saying you should not act on that attraction by having sex with them. It also says you can't have sex with the someone of the opposite sex outside of marriage, even if they are super hot, but that tends to get pushed to the back burner in the debate.

If you follow most religions you can only have sex with one person, the person you married.
    That's a good point to bring up and one that I actually thought about for a while when I subscribed to religion. "Ok, maybe they AREN'T born that way but God just expects them not to act on it."

But here's the problem when you put homosexuality in the same category as adultery:
    Being homosexual doesn't by definition mean a man in a relationship w/a woman but wants to be with a man. This is based on the assumption that the man has desires for women but also has desires for men. I'm not talking about those men.

It could be a man who wants to divorce his wife and fall in love w/another man and have a monogamous relationship. Because he was never attracted to women.

This also assumes that homosexual activity is defined by having multiple partners and being promiscuous. Sure a lot of gay men are like this but that is beside the point.

Most gay people don't have the capacity to be attracted to and be in love w/someone of the opposite sex... at least not in the same way they would w/a person of the same sex.

So w/that said let's just apply God's laws against homosexuality to people who:
    1. Are in no way attracted to people of the opposite sex.
    2. Aren't in a relationship w/a person of the opposite sex.
    3. Have no desire to have multiple partners.
    4. Want to have a long term, monogamous relationship w/someone of the same sex.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    I never understood why people make such a big deal of whether it's a choice or not. You know what's a choice? Speech. You know what else is a choice? Religion. If something being a choice somehow makes it less important or less deserving of protection, we can do away with religion too then.

Agreed, it doesn't matter either way. Ultimately, how we deal with the issue should be the same regardless of whether it is nature or nurture, so the entire debate is pointless IMO.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post

I totally agree with that. Even if a totally straight man who was in no way attracted to men decided to only have relations w/men for whatever weird reason (maybe for money or something), I would be totally OK with that and I think everyone should be. But the reason Im brining up the issue of choice is because religious texts say it's not what God wants to you do. And by my logic, no God would ever say that. So the reason I'm arguing that it's not a choice is to point out the logical fallacy of God being against same sex relations.

EDIT: a good example would be a straight man who decides to do gay porn strictly for the money. And just to simplify it the problematic question of "If he's straight, then how does he get an erection?" Let's just say he only receives and never gets an erection or is slightly turned on by it in any way.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Bulls!t, you admitted in another thread that you were attracted to men. Nice attempt to backpedal.

BTW, what is the point of this thread? You have a history of posting flame-bait threads with topics you have no interest in ..... Just to stir sh!t up for your own entertainment. Stop it.
    So am I muslim or am I gay? Take your pick, dude. I can't be gay AND muslim AND alive and not executed.

So am I muslim or am I gay? Take your pick, dude. I can't be gay AND muslim AND alive and not executed.
    I didn't say you were Muslim, and I am not the one who said you were gay ..... YOU said it, and now you are trying to blow It off (no pun intended) as if you were just kidding. If this is your way of testing the waters before you "come out", that is your business. Quite frankly, I could not care less about a person's sexual orientation.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you have to choose one path, pick the one which is least problematic. In this case, rock paper scissors will help you narrow it down.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

If you have to choose one path, pick the one which is least problematic. In this case, rock paper scissors will help you narrow it down.
    Dude! Legit true story. This was before uber and Lyft were prevalent. I was waiting outside of a bar for a cab. One pulls up and me and another guy walk towards it at the same time.

We both look at each other like "Uhhh... dafuq we do now?"

Finally I was like, "Ummm.. rock , paper , scissors?"

He kinda bertstared me for a sec then thought about it and said, "Umm, yeah that's fair I guess."

"But we have to agree to go w/it and let the other guy take it if we lose."

"Agreed."

I won. The bouncer was really amused and said that in his line of work, he'd seen so many disputes like that and nobody ever thought to do RPS.

Moral of the story: Seems childish but it really is a damn good and fair dispute settler sometimes.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I didn't say you were Muslim, and I am not the one who said you were gay ..... YOU said it, and now you are trying to blow It off (no pun intended) as if you were just kidding. If this is your way of testing the waters before you "come out", that is your business. Quite frankly, I could not care less about a person's sexual orientation.
    Fine.. whatever you think I am, that's what I admit to being.

I'm not so sure I believe that. While I think it's pretty unlikely to find someone that's legit 50/50 (likes women and men equally) I'm sure there are lots of people who have the capacity to be attracted to both sexes somewhat. My cousin is a lesbian for the most part but she was totally sexually attracted to Heath Ledger. And I know of 2 girls who have been in relationships with both men and women.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After many years of discussion and sober (sometimes not so sober) reflection, I have come to the conclusion that I just don't give a fk.

Short guys, tall women, fat women, muscular men, blonde, brunette, whatever; if it does it for you, great, but I don't need to hear about it. If something gets you hard, good for you, but I don't need to know what it is.

I will give you a quote from a gay friend who doesn't like gay pride events "there are far more interesting things about me than who I like to fk".
    Last edited by DuracellBunny; 07-15-2015 at 03:18 PM.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......