Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Mid-upper back stab like pain

Hey guys,
    I have been experiencing for the past few weeks a stab like pain in my upper back just between my spine and my rhomboid, I added a picture pointing out the pain area.

It happens whenever I'm standing straight, and I'm really hopeless on what to do to prevent it.

I would really appreciate any help, it's really frustrating...

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a doctor here but it looks like a strained rib head muscle.
    Those little muscles that attach to your ribs.
    Probably just one of them but they can be quite painful and annoying.
    Also there a lot of cartilage around the ribs and it is not very pliable and if it get stretched past what it can move it takes a long time to heal.
    Ive had these things over the years and really it just takes time.
    Dont do anything that irritates it or you can feel it when you lift.
    Work around it as much as possible.
    For me it sometimes took months for it to totally go away.

rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If the pain consist you should check a chiropractor mate

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    Hey guys,
    I have been experiencing for the past few weeks a stab like pain in my upper back just between my spine and my rhomboid, I added a picture pointing out the pain area.

It happens whenever I'm standing straight, and I'm really hopeless on what to do to prevent it.

I would really appreciate any help, it's really frustrating...

I've seen a few people with this problem.. especially when doing bench and/or shoulder press either without proper warm up or form.

I personally believe a physical therapist would help greatly.