Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    maingains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maingains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maingains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maingains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maingains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maingains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maingains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maingains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maingains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maingains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maingains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    because it started with "why do you care, it doesn't affect you", and I'll admit, I didn't really care back then

Well, now it's literally being celebrated here on a daily basis as if being gay, or a transsexual, or any other taboo sexual orientation, is something special. It's being pushed on our youth, and it absolutely is affecting and influencing them. I am not okay with that.

Literally everywhere you look in America now, gay/transsexual/whatever is being celebrated.

I was okay with the "why do you care, it doesn't affect you", but simply being tolerated wasn't enough. It's being celebrated now, it's being shoved in the faces of our youth. And that is unacceptable.

It does affect me now. It affects all of us now, because it affects our children.
    lol i like how they want equality. I dont see heterosexuality being celebrated... In fact i see the the straight white christians getting shat on

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by maingains View Post
    lol i like how they want equality. I dont see heterosexuality being celebrated... In fact i see the the straight white christians getting shat on
    Lol get out of here with this woe is me bullcrap nobody feels bad intolerant biggots and its hilarious how they try to portray themselves as the victims
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sdshakal View Post
    We are not afraid of it, more like disgusted by it and it's against our morals. Kinda like if you are waking down the street and see a man beating up a women. A Russian would never just walk by without taking some sort of action because it's not something that should be done. Kinda same thing for ****s. I don't wanna be walking down the street especially with my kid and have him witness 2 men holds hands or even worse making out then trying to explain him why they are doing it. It's just wrong and unnatural, that's all.
    And people blame religion for that sentiment when reality most people just see it as unnatural. Nothing against it personally. I saw a gay couple hold hands this weekend, went to a gay club with some female friends. Don't really care. Just really irritated how people are forced to accept things. Unfortunately not everyone will accept everything. That's the way of the world.

I don't think gays should be attacked or called **** or whatever though. I really hate the word *** tbh.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're that rustled by two dudes holding hands then you're a stone cold *******.

Srs, is chit like that worthy of your rage or any attention whatsoever? Get the fk over it.

earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joonbee128 View Post
    If you're that rustled by two dudes holding hands then you're a stone cold *******.

Srs, is chit like that worthy of your rage or any attention whatsoever? Get the fk over it.
    you would think the energy could be better invested...

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    And people blame religion for that sentiment when reality most people just see it as unnatural. Nothing against it personally. I saw a gay couple hold hands this weekend, went to a gay club with some female friends. Don't really care. Just really irritated how people are forced to accept things. Unfortunately not everyone will accept everything. That's the way of the world.

I don't think gays should be attacked or called **** or whatever though. I really hate the word *** tbh.
    People blame religion because a lot of times those who are homophobic/against gay rights cite religion as the source of their intolerance

Look at this video with the strongest dislike to like ratio on YouTube: where Catholics try to make people feel sorry for them for being against someones rights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6PPk2NOQXs

SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SloBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Respect to my russian bros for not eating the ***gish propaganda like candy. Meanwhile, over the ocean the #1 national hero is an old tranny dude. I'm from the Balkan region myself and eventho it is /should be acceptable to be gay here, people would still get dirty looks, get ridiculed, maybe even get a push or two, if they walked like those two ***gots down the street.
    *Leoric the Skeleton King crew*

swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gotta love all the homophobic miscers going all like "but media is pushing agenda hurr durr, russia is alpha! its okay to abuse homos but they cant hold hands cuz it goes against my oppresive beliefs!" and when you call them homophobic the go like "hey! im not afraid of no ****S" LMFAO

Wait what are all you Eastern Europeans praising this doing in America if Russia is so great?

idunnobrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) idunnobrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) idunnobrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) idunnobrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) idunnobrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) idunnobrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) idunnobrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) idunnobrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) idunnobrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) idunnobrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) idunnobrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Nobody's afraid of homosexuality. It's just not welcome. Men are raised to be soldiers not pussies holding hands. Which is where aggression comes from - rage at grown men that are ridiculing masculinity by acting like women/*******s.

So if a man was walking down the street holding hands with a women would that be frowned upon? I'm genuinely curious as to why people are so outraged by gays lol

frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SloBrah View Post
    Respect to my russian bros for not eating the ***gish propaganda like candy. Meanwhile, over the ocean the #1 national hero is an old tranny dude. I'm from the Balkan region myself and eventho it is /should be acceptable to be gay here, people would still get dirty looks, get ridiculed, maybe even get a push or two, if they walked like those two ***gots down the street.
    This is so sad. Sums up what this world is coming to perfectly

SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Nobody's afraid of homosexuality. It's just not welcome. Men are raised to be soldiers not pussies holding hands. Which is where aggression comes from - rage at grown men that are ridiculing masculinity by acting like women/*******s.

why do they care what they do? they have to stop being such insecure *******s and let people be themselves. if you don't like it whatever but don't go phucking harassing them like that.

Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BJaxxon View Post
    Being offended that other people are offended about things that don't effect you.

Being offended that others believe in a God that you don't believe in.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Cliffs- gtfo
    I never said I didn't believe in god? I said your feelings aren't gods intentions or did that fly over your head? And since I know your anal and sensitive I'm not making a remark about your height so don't even bother mentioning it.

If you look hard enough you will find hypocrisy everywhere doesn't mean the other person is wrong, finding the hypocrisy in things is a comfort reaction

BJaxxon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJaxxon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJaxxon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJaxxon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJaxxon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJaxxon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJaxxon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJaxxon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJaxxon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJaxxon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJaxxon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Way2Cold View Post
    And since I know your anal and sensitive I'm not making a remark about your height so don't even bother mentioning it.
    My height being attacked by an anime character with a chest gap.

Quality Poster™ MikeHawkBiggums's Avatar
    MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tormoz View Post
    Russian culture has a moral compass. Most other countries do not. The reason people fear Muslim and Orthodox countries is because of this; they believe in something more and are willing to die for it. Anti-homo myself, and might move back there.

Is that why your sh!thole country has one of the highest suicide rates in the world? I thought Russia was supposed to be so moral and religious?

We are not afraid of it, more like disgusted by it and it's against our morals. Kinda like if you are waking down the street and see a man beating up a women. A Russian would never just walk by without taking some sort of action because it's not something that should be done. Kinda same thing for ****s. I don't wanna be walking down the street especially with my kid and have him witness 2 men holds hands or even worse making out then trying to explain him why they are doing it. It's just wrong and unnatural, that's all.
    "Vocabulary spills, I'm ill."

http://niketalk.com/forum/14/General

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I get a bit of cash saved up. I'm going to Russia.
    Gonna hold hands with some dude, and gonna punch anybody who touches me.

Gonna record it all as well. Dat dere monetization from YouTube.

I reckon I would k.o. 3-5 people a day in Moscow. Pussy *******s think they're so tough L M A O.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post

I reckon I would k.o. 3-5 people a day in Moscow. Pussy *******s think they're so tough L M A O.
    lmao.. I will pay for your ticket over there, i don't think you realize how rough russia is. You'd get destroyed

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao @ homophobes

These guys could be giving each other a full on tongue lashing in public and I wouldn't give a fuk. If anything, I'd be happy for them that all the religious *******ry that plagued this country is gone and people are now keeping their noses out of other peoples' business.

sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

****ing lol

do you think you'll be the first pidor on celltech in moscow?
    most russians grew up fighting while you grew up fapping to zyzz videos
    biddies in tracksuits

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sdmk View Post
    ****ing lol

do you think you'll be the first pidor on celltech in moscow?
    most russians grew up fighting while you grew up fapping to zyzz videos
    Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    lmao.. I will pay for your ticket over there, i don't think you realize how rough russia is. You'd get destroyed
    they would be messing with the wrong gay supporter I guarantee you
    I wrestled for an organization called wrestlers without borders which has gay wrestlers. I've wrestled with gay people no ****s given. But I do sympathize with them because I did get to know them as people.
    I also have experience in judo. And I boxed for axteca boxing club, full of Latin American and Mexican boxers with fighting in their blood.

I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Being gay is not admirable, and should not be treated as such

Could you imagine if we indulged drug addicts the same way we do the lgbt?

Its a mental health issue.

WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000) WalrusOverlord is just really nice. (+1000)
    This brah knows what's up.

Also if you believe that people are born gay then you are a complete brain washed ******* brah and deserve nothing more than a nice clean wiener up your kulo.

Yes cause they wake up one day and say to themselves I want to take a Weiner up my butt

Chapstick is a scam srs bananabucket's Avatar
    bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    exhausted my negs ITT

I am sick of all the ****gytime chit in America these days too, but LAWD there are some strong retards in this thread. the ignorant nationalists and the scientifically illiterate came out of the woodwork for a truly spectacular display.
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

**Karl Pilkington crew** (Founder) (Only member)

tred7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tred7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tred7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tred7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tred7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tred7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tred7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tred7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tred7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tred7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tred7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bananabucket View Post
    exhausted my negs ITT

I am sick of all the ****gytime chit in America these days too, but LAWD there are some strong retards in this thread. the ignorant nationalists and the scientifically illiterate came out of the woodwork for a truly spectacular display.
    So much this, I'm sick of all the gay pride chit in the media, but the fact that people have such hatred towards them and attack them is pathetic and a reflection of their own chitty lives.
    Mod negged
    Embrace the red

Quality Poster™ MikeHawkBiggums's Avatar
    MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DrinkingBull View Post
    Being gay is not admirable, and should not be treated as such

Could you imagine if we indulged drug addicts the same way we do the lgbt?

Its a mental health issue.
    Is homosexuality a mental disorder?

No, lesbian, gay and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality. Both have been documented in many different cultures and historical eras. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience. Lesbian, gay and bisexual relationships are normal forms of human bonding. Therefore, these mainstream organizations long ago abandoned classifications of homosexuality as a mental disorder.
    http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/orientation.aspx

Pls go moron.
    "Vocabulary spills, I'm ill."

http://niketalk.com/forum/14/General

CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000)

Strong delusion. Have you ever met Russian thugs? You could be gay Goliath, but if you fought back 10 of them would jump in and go straight for the kill. And even if there was any cops around, they would probably just stand by and watch
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

RIP Zyzz

Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they would be messing with the wrong gay supporter I guarantee you
    I wrestled for an organization called wrestlers without borders which has gay wrestlers. I've wrestled with gay people no ****s given. But I do sympathize with them because I did get to know them as people.
    I also have experience in judo. And I boxed for axteca boxing club, full of Latin American and Mexican boxers with fighting in their blood.
    You will have the living crap beat out of you, I can guarantee that. What are you going to do when five or six huge russian guys hold you down while they oblitorate your face? You have no idea about our culture. "Fighting in their blood?" lmao. Every other person who put on boxing gloves has told me their trainer or friend has that too.

And to all of those saying that leaving them alone is the right thing to do, how would you feel if your gf was assaulted in front of you. Would you just stand there? Most of you have no idea what comradery means, let alone what we were taught growing up in the USSR. Doing nothing about a problem is the most beta, limp-dicked thing a man can do about a problem.

I would only do it in Moscow. I know there's still a chance of getting jumped, but in those video it was just one on one. Hopefully there's a last chance of me getting jumped.
    Those guys were walking alone
    I thought thoroughly about this.
    Edit: also if they push I'm punching first. So I'd have a huge advantage because they wouldn't expect. It usually doesn't take more than one punch to k.o. someone

Originally Posted by bananabucket View Post
    exhausted my negs ITT

"they weren't born that way, its a sin!" lol

Originally Posted by tred7 View Post
    So much this, I'm sick of all the gay pride chit in the media, but the fact that people have such hatred towards them and attack them is pathetic and a reflection of their own chitty lives.
    It wouldn't even be all over the media if it weren't for people who care so much about what gays do in the first place

Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blckndyllw View Post
    "they weren't born that way, its a sin!" lol
    It is, but the word sin is meaningless to you, so please don't mock it.