bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Am I eating to much or to little

Im 173lbs at wake up 13 percent body fat and 5'11. My metabolism is very fast and i am pretty active i skate for 30 min almost every day and go to concerts every weekend. I dont use calorie calculators because the underestimate the **** out of my calorie needs. BTW im bulking rn and was wondering if Im eating to much or to little.

MEAL 1:
    2scoops Isopure
    2 Cups of kroger oatmeal
    6oz pork sasage

MEAL 2:
    6oz pork sausage
    1 cup of mashed potatoes

Meal 3:
    4 scoops of muscle milk protien powder
    1 cup of oatmeal

Meal 4:
    8tbs of Peanut Butter
    4 peices of whole wheat toast
    2tbs of jam

Meal 5:
    1 can tuna
    2tbs of Ppeanut butter

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No one will know how much you are eating , they will have to guess just like you are. If you want to bulk you'll have to figure out how many calories that would need to be then figure out how many calories you ate actually eating.

And proper nutrition, why are you ignoring it?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've made two identical threads..

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bushidogainer View Post
    Im 173lbs at wake up 13 percent body fat and 5'11. My metabolism is very fast and i am pretty active i skate for 30 min almost every day and go to concerts every weekend. I dont use calorie calculators because the underestimate the **** out of my calorie needs. BTW im bulking rn and was wondering if Im eating to much or to little.

MEAL 1:
    2scoops Isopure
    2 Cups of kroger oatmeal
    6oz pork sasage

MEAL 2:
    6oz pork sausage
    1 cup of mashed potatoes

Meal 3:
    4 scoops of muscle milk protien powder
    1 cup of oatmeal

Meal 4:
    8tbs of Peanut Butter
    4 peices of whole wheat toast
    2tbs of jam

Meal 5:
    1 can tuna
    2tbs of Ppeanut butter
    if you are bulking and not gaining weight then you are eating too little
    if you are gaining over a lb a week then you are eating too much
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bushidogainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    No one will know how much you are eating , they will have to guess just like you are. If you want to bulk you'll have to figure out how many calories that would need to be then figure out how many calories you ate actually eating.

And proper nutrition, why are you ignoring it?
    Proper nutrition please explian

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    1g/lb in protein
    .4-.5g/lb in fat as minimums
    5-6 servings of veg a day
    getting the majority of your food from natural whole sources
    eating a variety (ie not the same exact 5 foods every day)
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    1g/lb in protein
    .4-.5g/lb in fat as minimums
    5-6 servings of veg a day
    getting the majority of your food from natural whole sources
    eating a variety (ie not the same exact 5 foods every day)
    I am getting enough protien in my diet im eating over 1 pound per body weight in protien
    The peanut butter has alot of healthy fats which i am getting alot of
    The veggies i dont eat because I still manage to build muscle without them
    And you can still build muscle without having a mojority of natrual sources
    At this point Im just trying to get the calories in as much as i can even if it means eting dirty Ive been doing this for 7 months and eating a little dirty is the best way for me to gain muscle

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am getting enough protien in my diet im eating over 1 pound per body weight in protien
    At this point Im just trying to get the calories in as much as i can even if it means eting dirty Ive been doing this for 7 months and eating a little dirty is the best way for me to gain muscle

Giggled.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Giggled.
    You can still build muscle without veggies just as long as you are hitting your macros

You can still build muscle without veggies just as long as you are hitting your macros
    If you truly hold this mentality towards health and nutrition, I'm so sorry.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah man. Who needs micros anyway.

Why are you only taking 6 scoops of protein powder per day?

With a can of tuna per day you've got your mercury targets covered as well.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was going to comment, directing the OP to the sticky threads and some useful reading material.

But...

I'm out.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift"

-Jón Páll Sigmarsson

Chasing self-improvement. ShyGuyXS's Avatar
    ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's more to it than just macros.

Electrolytes? Vitamins A, B1-B12, C, D, E, K, Calcium, Iron, and lots of other trace minerals... those are all important for general health. It's going to be very hard to cover those particular needs without vegetables, so you would do well to at least be okay with eating vegetables and finding a few that you enjoy.
    It's about progress, not perfection.

I'm not an expert when it comes to most aspects of life; sometimes, I have no idea what I'm doing. The more I learn, the more I can do, and the more I can pay it forward and help others.

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you even vegetable?
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So obviously you've calculated your macros (even though you just gave everyone your grocery list, but want people to tell you if that's too much or too little), you've tracked your intake, YOU know if you're gaining or losing, so how can we tell you ?
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This one is just so obvious. Troll on troll.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    If you truly hold this mentality towards health and nutrition, I'm so sorry.
    How many people my age do you see hitting there micros. What about when you were 17 were you concerned about hitting your micros?

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Yeah man. Who needs micros anyway.

Why are you only taking 6 scoops of protein powder per day?

With a can of tuna per day you've got your mercury targets covered as well.
    Im not earting the same foods everyday I just posted what I ate today as an example of how much I eat very rarely do I eat tuna and drink 6 scoops of protien powder a day it all depends on what Im doing

Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    So obviously you've calculated your macros (even though you just gave everyone your grocery list, but want people to tell you if that's too much or too little), you've tracked your intake, YOU know if you're gaining or losing, so how can we tell you ?
    I do not track my macros I guess everyday. And I do not track my intake. I just started upping my calories so I dont know if im going to be maintning or gaining.

Originally Posted by ShyGuyXS View Post
    There's more to it than just macros.

Electrolytes? Vitamins A, B1-B12, C, D, E, K, Calcium, Iron, and lots of other trace minerals... those are all important for general health. It's going to be very hard to cover those particular needs without vegetables, so you would do well to at least be okay with eating vegetables and finding a few that you enjoy.
    I agree that veggies are obviously good for general health but im not concerned with my health right now I just want to build a solid foundation of muscle first then I will worry about health

piyudwi88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How many people my age do you see hitting there micros. What about when you were 17 were you concerned about hitting your micros?
    I think the point they are trying to make is that "it would be good for your overall health" to hit your micros even though you're covering up well on your macros. I'm 26 and its only now that I am learning all this. I would have been really lucky had someone told me this at 17-18. My parents kept telling me. But, I was never into building a physique then and I never paid attention to it until 5-6 months back.

KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do not track my macros I guess everyday. And I do not track my intake. I just started upping my calories so I dont know if im going to be maintning or gaining.
    You'll know if you're maintaining or gaining based on your weight. Watch the scale more, you'll learn for yourself! Nobody here is going to be able to weigh yourself daily for you to determine that, you have to figure that out yourself! Take the time to learn your body.

As stated above, if you're gaining more than a pound per week, you're eating too much. If you're not gaining weight, eat more.

It takes time. There are no quick answers, no shortcuts.
    andrewschutt.com - Physical and Mental Fitness

Recreational Bodybuilder

I agree that veggies are obviously good for general health [/b]but im not concerned with my health right now[/b] I just want to build a solid foundation of muscle first then I will worry about health
    That is not a smart way to view things. Not at all.

Originally Posted by KidSchutty View Post
    You'll know if you're maintaining or gaining based on your weight. Watch the scale more, you'll learn for yourself! Nobody here is going to be able to weigh yourself daily for you to determine that, you have to figure that out yourself! Take the time to learn your body.

As stated above, if you're gaining more than a pound per week, you're eating too much. If you're not gaining weight, eat more.

It takes time. There are no quick answers, no shortcuts.
    True

Originally Posted by piyudwi88 View Post
    I think the point they are trying to make is that "it would be good for your overall health" to hit your micros even though you're covering up well on your macros. I'm 26 and its only now that I am learning all this. I would have been really lucky had someone told me this at 17-18. My parents kept telling me. But, I was never into building a physique then and I never paid attention to it until 5-6 months back.
    My parents tell me the same thing LOL.