latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Biotivia Bioforge + Promax stack questions for THEHUGE .. ps empty your inbox! lol

(I originally tried sending "THEHUGE" this PM, but i received the error that his inbox is full and he cannot accept any new messages, so since I'm lazy I'll just send it here haha)

hey HUGENESS!!

hope you're doing well.. had a few questions for you regarding bioforge, was hoping you could help out!

I'll start off by saying that I used to take a whole mess of bioforge back in the day, at one point I ran it with Activate Xtreme, another time with E-Bol.. we actually spoke via PM several years ago about this but I've been out of the BBing loop for a while, so I'm not sure what are the latest "craze" products are but was hoping you could suggest some additional products to optimize the stack with it..

last we spoke, I threw out the idea of running 2 bottles of bioforge for 5 weeks and immediately following that with 2 bottles of bioforge promax for 5 weeks.. does this sound right? I'm 6' 195, turning 27yo in a month and a half..

for sake of ease, since I'm writing this on my iPhone on the countryside, I'm just going to bullet out the questions I have for you..

1. what would you suggest running w/this stack since it looks like activate Xtreme and e-Bol are no longer produced?

2. what's up w/BB.com? do they carry the newest formula of Bioforge available? is there any reason why they do not carry promax?

3. does 2 bottles of bioforge over 5 weeks (4caps a day I think it works out to be..?), followed by 2 bottles of promax over 5 weeks still sound good w/the new formulas or is that no longer the case?

thanks brother! I really appreciate the help!! @THEHUGE
    Penn State University
    College of Health and Human Development
    Undergraduate Program for Nutritional Sciences
    -and-
    Undergraduate Program for Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management

You're born small and weak.
    You die small and weak.
    How you look in between is upto you.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    i rep back

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is he even associated with Biotivia these days?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=163284271

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He is with Omega now I believe.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Is he even associated with Biotivia these days?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=163284271

shows how much has changed since I've been gone

does that mean that "Bioforge" formula has changed or was this all just a result of ****ty management and company political bs?
    Penn State University
    College of Health and Human Development
    Undergraduate Program for Nutritional Sciences
    -and-
    Undergraduate Program for Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management

You're born small and weak.
    You die small and weak.
    How you look in between is upto you.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    i rep back

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking good OP
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    haven't you made at least two other threads about Bioforge and stacking it with other products, mentioned AX and E-Bol specifically?

I remember telling you that HUGE was no longer with Biotivia

he's formulated something for Omega but that release date has been pushed back over and over and over and I don't know that there even is a release date anymore

I would say ask an Omega rep, but the owner decided to terminate all the reps without giving them notice or compensation, so things might be tight over there
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    haven't you made at least two other threads about Bioforge and stacking it with other products, mentioned AX and E-Bol specifically?

I remember telling you that HUGE was no longer with Biotivia

he's formulated something for Omega but that release date has been pushed back over and over and over and I don't know that there even is a release date anymore

I would say ask an Omega rep, but the owner decided to terminate all the reps without giving them notice or compensation, so things might be tight over there
    This.

I believe folks are having trouble getting hands on Burn24 as well and Build24... Not sure it ever really got fully planned/formulated.
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deadliftin View Post
    This.

I believe folks are having trouble getting hands on Burn24 as well and Build24... Not sure it ever really got fully planned/formulated.
    Plenty of burn 24 around.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    Plenty of burn 24 around.
    Gotcha. Forget where I heard it but my bad, I'm mistaken.
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps