Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wcr2 View Post
    Hope these words will help me get me back on track because I think I am starting to have symptoms of an eating disorder (Barely eating over 1500 cals a day etc)
    If you are finding it psychologically hard to "eat more" then you may need see someone.

Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro, you're 17. Eat whatever the hell you want.

nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikefighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is controversial, but you could try GOMAD.

rick911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rick911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rick911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rick911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rick911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rick911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rick911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rick911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rick911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rick911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rick911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cheat day all day bro!

gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude you're only 17, and extremely skinny. Your hormones are at their prime. Eat whatever you want and in whatever amounts satisfy you. Then go hit the weights hard. Let your body grow. You won't regret this but you will regret being a 25-30 yo complaining about his height or struggling to gain muscle easy

Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    If you are finding it psychologically hard to "eat more" then you may need see someone.
    Your anorexia recovery videos really helped me bro

Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wcr2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
    Dude you're only 17, and extremely skinny. Your hormones are at their prime. Eat whatever you want and in whatever amounts satisfy you. Then go hit the weights hard. Let your body grow. You won't regret this but you will regret being a 25-30 yo complaining about his height or struggling to gain muscle easy
    even by havin one cheat day/ week?

HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You're 128 lbs at 17...I don't see why you're not pigging out. And don't listen to the Electric over there...you don't have an eating disorder, you just need to eat more...I know people who just tend to eat less and they're okay with it...doesn't mean they need to see a freakin therapist.

If you were 17 and 220 lbs I'd tell you that it's not "cheating" it's "giving up"...but you're on the complete opposite end of that spectrum.

Originally Posted by HUG3 View Post
    You're 128 lbs at 17...I don't see why you're not pigging out. And don't listen to the Electric over there...you don't have an eating disorder, you just need to eat more...I know people who just tend to eat less and they're okay with it...doesn't mean they need to see a freakin therapist.

If you were 17 and 220 lbs I'd tell you that it's not "cheating" it's "giving up"...but you're on the complete opposite end of that spectrum.
    the problem is that I have trouble eating i just cant i feel bad

HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You legitimately feel bad if you eat a normal meal? You need to understand how quickly and effectively your body uses up that food...and how important it is to eat normally and never be hungry at your age so that you can grow man. Your food is the resource you're going to use to grow and sculpt your body. You shouldn't feel bad by eating , if anything I should since I'm overweight...and I've lost 30 lbs so far watching my diet and working out. I eat healthy foods whenever the hell I want and every Wednesday after back day me and my friends made it a tradition to go to cheesecake and have a cheat...it's not hindering my progress either.

Why do you feel bad though? What is your goal? I assume you're trying to pack some mass on at your weight...if so, then eat like a monster man, just give it a try. Even if you feel bad about it just remember that everyone here told you to eat eat eat, because it's the logical thing to do! You're not unhealthy...there's no reason for you to feel bad about pounding down some food. After everything I've eaten today I'm going to go have a freakin pound of chicken and feel great about it, why shouldn't you.

Go have two cheat meals a week if anything. Big deal.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    @OP
    You clearly have some physchological issues that you need to clear up
    You need to see a psychologist if at your weight and wegiht you feel guilty after eating and fear weight gain
    I suggest you ditch the idea of a cheat, as you will probably just restrict aferword since you will "feel bad" for whatever you end up eating

you need to learn how to eat to fuel your body and growth in a reasonable way and not feel negatively about it.
    Are you getting help?
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your anorexia recovery videos really helped me bro
    Good to hear. Let me know if you need help with your eating.

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    @OP
    You need to see a psychologist if at your weight and wegiht you feel guilty after eating and fear weight gain
    I suggest you ditch the idea of a cheat, as you will probably just restrict aferword since you will "feel bad" for whatever you end up eating

you need to learn how to eat to fuel your body and growth in a reasonable way and not feel negatively about it.
    Are you getting help?
    I eat i just dont eat alot sum like 1500 cals a day.. Basically im just finding it hard cause it is so easy to binge since im restricting myself all week

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Good to hear. Let me know if you need help with your eating.
    have u been obsessed by cardio? I do cardio 6x a week to make sur to feel "active"... Was it your case?

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    @OP

Are you getting help?
    And yeah i am actually getting help from a psychologist

have u been obsessed by cardio? I do cardio 6x a week to make sur to feel "active"... Was it your case?
    Fitness and cardiovascular activity should be used to ENHANCE your quality of life. NOT take away from it.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    I eat i just dont eat alot sum like 1500 cals a day.. Basically im just finding it hard cause it is so easy to binge since im restricting myself all week
    at 1500 calories you shouldnt be allowed to walk around nevermind exercise.
    that is hardly enough calories to keep your heart pumping.

I can't imagine you are happy eating this way or healthy. You must feel week and irritable all the time.
    Is it worth it? What are you getting out of it?
    Why not feel strong, vibrant, personable and healthy?

Once you decide you are sick and tired of being sick and tired you will do what needs to be done to change, but until then, you will continue to just exist and not really live.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Bergerm57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brother I've definitely been where you're at mentally. I actually deal with it still, but am much better at confronting those thoughts and realizing my mind is messing with me. Eating disorders are no joke and you do show some symptoms of it. When I'm on a role in my diet and need a cheat meal but want to keep pushing it's hard for me to indulge and relax at all.

One thing that might help justify it is that you mentioned macros of 150pro 375 (or close) carbs and 85 fat but that you hadn't gone over 150 carbs and 30 fat all week. Just add in the 225 carbs and 55 fat for all the days you didn't consume them and see how many calories you didn't get in. Hypothetically, If you missed those macros every day for a week you'd be eating around 9700 less calories than you allotted for.

Considering how hard it is to consume 10k in a day unless you're really trying to, you can definitely fit in a few good cheat meals in a day and still be in a deficit for your totals for the week. I do these kinds of calculations whenever I know I need some extra calories but have a hard time justifying them.
    Matt Berger
    ACE certified personal trainer and nutritionist
    bamtimefitness.com
    IG: Berglife

gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For starters, since you can't eat much, I'd suggest slowly increasin your caloric intake to 2000-2500 cals by eating small amounts of food that are calorie-dense. Drink some high-fat milk, use some oil in your meals, have a pb sammich here and there. Cut down on the amount of cardio. Lift more and you're still being active. You will feel better psychologically as well as about how your body looks overtime. Then try to eat some more. Daily. This will diminish your urge to "cheat" as well

jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so many potato comments ITT from otherwise respectable posters

It's one thing to tell someone they are underweight and to advise them to increase their calories gradually, giving examples, meal ideas, ways around their mental block, etc

It's a whole different story telling someone who has food issues to just 'eat more', 'pig out', 'eat everything' etc

smh sometimes
    We're all gonna make it.

Originally Posted by jonnicola View Post
    so many potato comments ITT from otherwise respectable posters

It's one thing to tell someone they are underweight and to advise them to increase their calories gradually, giving examples, meal ideas, ways around their mental block, etc

It's a whole different story telling someone who has food issues to just 'eat more', 'pig out', 'eat everything' etc

smh sometimes
    This u said all I wanted to say they aint in my position. From their perception they wish they could eat but it is ****ing me up mentally.

Originally Posted by Bergerm57 View Post
    Brother I've definitely been where you're at mentally. I actually deal with it still, but am much better at confronting those thoughts and realizing my mind is messing with me. Eating disorders are no joke and you do show some symptoms of it. When I'm on a role in my diet and need a cheat meal but want to keep pushing it's hard for me to indulge and relax at all.

One thing that might help justify it is that you mentioned macros of 150pro 375 (or close) carbs and 85 fat but that you hadn't gone over 150 carbs and 30 fat all week. Just add in the 225 carbs and 55 fat for all the days you didn't consume them and see how many calories you didn't get in. Hypothetically, If you missed those macros every day for a week you'd be eating around 9700 less calories than you allotted for.

Considering how hard it is to consume 10k in a day unless you're really trying to, you can definitely fit in a few good cheat meals in a day and still be in a deficit for your totals for the week. I do these kinds of calculations whenever I know I need some extra calories but have a hard time justifying them.
    How went you through all this? Also that is a good way of thinking otherwise I want to gain a little bit more something like 3-4 pounds of muscles nore being in a deficit

Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
    For starters, since you can't eat much, I'd suggest slowly increasin your caloric intake to 2000-2500 cals by eating small amounts of food that are calorie-dense. Drink some high-fat milk, use some oil in your meals, have a pb sammich here and there. Cut down on the amount of cardio. Lift more and you're still being active. You will feel better psychologically as well as about how your body looks overtime. Then try to eat some more. Daily. This will diminish your urge to "cheat" as well
    my maintenance, according to MFP is 2553 cals a day but do they factor that i'm a growing teenager?

These jimmies are eternal Great_Story_Bro's Avatar
    Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HUG3 View Post
    You legitimately feel bad if you eat a normal meal? You need to understand how quickly and effectively your body uses up that food.
    This! My two biggest periods of growth I ever had while in the peak of my lifting was first when I worked at Chick-fil-a between 17-19 and eating a ton of food, and when I was 21 and on a cruise with all-you-can-eat food and decided to bring some workout clothes with me. I ate clean, and left that boat weighing a solid 5 lbs heavier and all my lifts were up. I miss the dedication I used to have.

my maintenance, according to MFP is 2553 cals a day but do they factor that i'm a growing teenager?
    Not since I used it last, so add another 3-500 to that my friend.
    2015 KTM Super Duke R ABS || 2014 KTM 300XC-W || 2006 ZX6R || 2020 CRF125F || 2016 Rancher 420 || 2017 Z125

Originally Posted by Great_Story_Bro View Post
    This! My two biggest periods of growth I ever had while in the peak of my lifting was first when I worked at Chick-fil-a between 17-19 and eating a ton of food, and when I was 21 and on a cruise with all-you-can-eat food and decided to bring some workout clothes with me. I ate clean, and left that boat weighing a solid 5 lbs heavier and all my lifts were up. I miss the dedication I used to have.

Not since I used it last, so add another 3-500 to that my friend.
    between 17-19 were u gaining weight and eating whatever the F u wanted to ?

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Please tell me you aren't trying to lose weight at 5'9 128 lbs. Seriously, you need to get up to 170 minimum before you even consider losing weight... I went up to 200 before I ever went on a cut.

thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea for some people it seems easy xD but for me just feeling guilty to eat don't want to look like a fat dude !
    Most women weigh more than you, and you are worried about being a fat dude? I think there are more issues (mental, body perceptions, etc) you need to look into.
    Brevity is the soul of wit.

Originally Posted by thinkgreen View Post
    Most women weigh more than you, and you are worried about being a fat dude? I think there are more issues (mental, body perceptions, etc) you need to look into.
    Yea obviously

Originally Posted by vsportsguy View Post
    Please tell me you aren't trying to lose weight at 5'9 128 lbs. Seriously, you need to get up to 170 minimum before you even consider losing weight... I went up to 200 before I ever went on a cut.
    170? lol I saw dudes that won physique contests and they are 5'8 150 pounds