Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000)

[img][/img]

First off, I want to thank TeamBarbarian for the opportunity to run this log, and also a thanks to everyone who followed along!

Final Review

Lets start with the Super Freak:

Mix-ability - 10/10
    Flavor - 7/10
    Energy - 7/10
    Pump - 10/10
    Focus - 7.5/10

Overall - 8.3/10

The mix-ability was great, tip the water bottle up and then back, and it is all mixed.

Flavor was a little different on this one. Both the SF and AF were fruit punch, and the AF taste was awesome, but the SF just left a bit more of a medicine type after taste, and was really light on the fruit punch flavor. The SF was really light pink while the AF was almost red, so you could see that the AF had more of the punch flavoring to it.

The Energy was decent. I was never completely amped up and pumped ready to go. But it did always give me enough energy to get the job done.

Pump was amazing. I think this was one of the first times that my pumps almost hurt. There were times that it felt like my skin was going to pop. Pretty amazing actually.

Focus was solid, I never found myself drifting off in thought while I was at the gym, just focused and intense most of the time.

Now the Amino Freak:

Mix-ability - 10/10
    Flavor - 9/10
    Profile - 10/10

Overall - 9.6/10

I really like this stuff. The flavor was great, I'm not a huge fruit punch fan because most supps just don't do it right. But PF got this one right. really good with no funky after taste.

Profile can't get much better. Has all the BCAA's you need, and includes Glutamine. Exactly what you want in your Aminos.

Finally the Creatine Freak 5000:

Mix-ability - 10/10
    Water Retention - 10/10

Overall - 10/10

This was my first experience really using a mono. From the time I started using creatine I have always used either a Kre, or HCl. And I was impressed. My strength gains have continued to grow, and I did not experience any real water retention on this. Overall a great experience.

I had the unflavored so..... Mixed really well, and it also has an absorbtion matrix that helps to absorb the creatine. (Possibly the reason there is no water retention)

So there it is. All in all I would recommend this entire PharmaFreak stack for anyone who chases that big pump, and strength gain. It has really worked well for me.

Thanks again to everyone that followed along, and I hope you enjoyed the log!

Link to the product line:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ph...rchterm=pharma
    ***Current logs***

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170477111&p=1423075071#post1423075071

Recently Completed Logs
    iSatori AminoGro Shared Mega Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170370731
    PharmaFreak Stack - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168178053&p=1376137433#post1376137433
    Promera Pump Extrem - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167422071

Twitter - @RealJusth8me

TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the log and review!
    SDPharmaceuticals.com Sponsored Athlete & Representative

PharmaFreak.com Athlete & Ambassador

www.Top-Form-Fitness.com/Fitness-Blog

Follow me on ********.com & Instagram.com & YouTube.com /TopFormFitness

mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome!! Good to see some great results!!
    "What You Think You Become"