Page 322 of 324 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,660 of 9707
    bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    The Rolex AD game is crazy to me as well. If you can get a $35k+ watch for $15k then that is super nice and basically a free $20k to whoever is offered the watch... but us average brahs will never receive offers like that. I can't even receive an offer to buy a DJ41 with fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet. Just zero point for a brah like me trying to play the AD game, it only makes sense to pay the secondhand markup because that is my least expensive way to acquire a good Rolex. But mirin hard Catbrah at literally being handed $20k in cash by the AD.
    One option is to be friends with a good customer (assuming you know one) who can make an intro that helps you out. I have been offered things my first time in a store just because I went along with friends who had track records of buying things over the years.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Crazy_Desi View Post
    Really? I don't need any purchase history with them, and don't have to smooth talk?

Is your advice based on a recent discount or was this a year or two ago, because recently I went to an AD and they flat out told me they don't do discounts on luxury brands. I had just asked for 15% off or so.
    The AD i got my speedy from didnt do discounts on a speedy itself, but the SA pretty much flat out told me the price was workable and hinted around 15-20%.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    The AD i got my speedy from didnt do discounts on a speedy itself, but the SA pretty much flat out told me the price was workable and hinted around 15-20%.
    Interesting. I spoke to an AD here in Ohio and they told me the speedy price is actually going up by $400 this year. Not sure if that applies to all Omega models but that's a 5% increase on the model I want. I'm getting a decent discount on the current price so I think I will bite. Oh and the cool part is, no sales tax!

I've done a lot of digging to see which version is ideal for me (sapphire vs hesalite) and I just like the bracelet more on the sapphire, and also the fact that sapphire is used. Maybe when I go in person I may change my mind as I don't want this watch to be too flashy, hope that's not the case.

The milky ring around the sapphire version hopefully isn't too noticeable as well.

Nice article here on the differences if anyone is interested:

https://monochrome-watches.com/2021-...-review-price/
    Last edited by Crazy_Desi; 06-08-2023 at 01:29 PM.

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyone here still search for off the wall, vintage watches? There was a boyo in here that awared me on Favre Leuba.

Anything on my watchlist look cool?

Timex. With a pair of blue jeans at the bar

Enicar. domed crystal, in-house movement.

king seiko hi-beat. Don't see too many people with a mf KANG seiko

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Crazy_Desi View Post
    Interesting. I spoke to an AD here in Ohio and they told me the speedy price is actually going up by $400 this year. Not sure if that applies to all Omega models but that's a 5% increase on the model I want. I'm getting a decent discount on the current price so I think I will bite. Oh and the cool part is, no sales tax!

I've done a lot of digging to see which version is ideal for me (sapphire vs hesalite) and I just like the bracelet more on the sapphire, and also the fact that sapphire is used. Maybe when I go in person I may change my mind as I don't want this watch to be too flashy, hope that's not the case.

The milky ring around the sapphire version hopefully isn't too noticeable as well.

Nice article here on the differences if anyone is interested:

https://monochrome-watches.com/2021-...-review-price/
    I bought my Speedy 1.5 years ago at the Omega boutique in Las Vegas. All I can say is I went in thinking I wanted the moon watch and walked out with the Racing version. Moon watch was very underwhelming on my wrist.

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What do you brahs think of the new Daytona? Gonna go visit the AD this week and inquire about getting on the list.
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    What do you brahs think of the new Daytona? Gonna go visit the AD this week and inquire about getting on the list.
    Which one?

this one?

I like it. But 50k for it is steep. Although it's all white gold.

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Which one?

this one?

Yep, this one. It's steep, but I think it has big collectible value long term.

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    I bought my Speedy 1.5 years ago at the Omega boutique in Las Vegas. All I can say is I went in thinking I wanted the moon watch and walked out with the Racing version. Moon watch was very underwhelming on my wrist.

That's a nice piece. I agree fully about the moon watch. I think the history is cool, but it just don't have much visual impact. This is the speedy I owned (sold a while back):

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My first Hamilton

Financially this is my luxury level and I am very happy with my first Hamilton!

As far as tying this to a life event I'll say it's for my 1st year of state employment. I moved from private to public last June and I'm in an agency with green in our logo and the orange has meaning in the agency as well. I didn't want to wait until I bought a house or the next job or the next kid.

I am not a fan of bracelets, years of standing in customer facing role and a low desk and always having the crown press the back of my hand or in a crowded shared office and the clink of the bracelet on the desk top as I type. Cheap leather straps never curved right so I've always been put off by them and I've put all my watches on NATOs (and a few on Erika's MN straps in the winter). I tried a few different strap patterns and even a Hamilton NATO but right now this is on a BluShark AlphaPremier latte strap.

There is not a lot of space between the spring bars and the case, I had to remove the bars to try on the Hamilton NATO and this seatbelt BluShark strap was tight as well even for being only 1.2mm tall and 20mm wide. The leather strap this came on is gorgeous, soft, and curves perfectly for my 7" wrist, I might go back to it at some point in the winter, might try one of the Hamilton leather NATOs as well.

I had not tried it on before ordering direct from Hamilton, I was a little worried that 38mm would be to small thinking it would look like my Seiko SNK809, but on wrist I find its dimensions perfect, the dial appears larger than the Seiko. Oh, and the lume is great too, I somehow did not realize the hour numerals were lumed and it looks great at night or when driving through tunnels.

This is my new daily driver, super lightweight, matches well with at home clothes and work attire, and is something I will be proud and hand down when I'm older. My mother gave my father a Ventura for their 30 anniversary, I just found out he has in a safety deposit box a gold Hamilton my great grandfather received when he retired after 40 years with National Cylinder Gas in 1965, and now I have a Hamilton as well.

Plus... I think titanium is so freakin' cool, lol. It makes me think of the SR-71 any time its mentioned. The US created shell companies to purchase titanium from the USSR to in turn build a plane to spy on them and now it's readily available where I have a spork for backpacking made of titanium, a belt buckle, and now my wrist watch is super spy metal!

As other watches fail in my modest collection I can see replacing them with Hamiltons. I still would love an auto chronograph, the Cooper Interstellar watch, or the white dialed diver if my Seiko Samurai fails, but this Khaki Field is a great starting point or even ending point if it's the only Hamilton I ever get.
    MFC

My most recent log with past links: SuperPump 3.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083011

freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Evad3 View Post
    Yeah check out Rubber B, i got one when I bought my Explorer, good quality and fitting straps. Quite expensive for a bit of rubber but couldn't fault it

I got it with the watch, woulda chose the full orange one otherwise

I love the Rolex Explorer watches. I have been looking to pick one up and have my eye on a few. I think the rubber straps look nice but I prefer a stainless steel bracelet.

freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kovalchuk71 View Post
    Bruh, the new OP41's take the cake as the tackiest Rolex watches, IMO. They're beyond "trendy try hard" to me. At least the deep blue complements the gold really nicely on the Submariner (it does scream "90's day trader" though).

Those Rolex OP dials are so difficult to find. They look good though. Too expensive for me. I am still new and looking for my first watch. What do you think about the third watch on this page: https://www.bobswatches.com/rolex/? I love the stainless steel case and dial. Looks brand new but has a good price.

leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thinking about moving my DJ. Eyeing a GMT 2.
    ☆ Member of the Brave 767 crew ☆ Never forget.
    -Florida Gators-

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lmnopotts View Post

Financially this is my luxury level and I am very happy with my first Hamilton!

As far as tying this to a life event I'll say it's for my 1st year of state employment. I moved from private to public last June and I'm in an agency with green in our logo and the orange has meaning in the agency as well. I didn't want to wait until I bought a house or the next job or the next kid.

I am not a fan of bracelets, years of standing in customer facing role and a low desk and always having the crown press the back of my hand or in a crowded shared office and the clink of the bracelet on the desk top as I type. Cheap leather straps never curved right so I've always been put off by them and I've put all my watches on NATOs (and a few on Erika's MN straps in the winter). I tried a few different strap patterns and even a Hamilton NATO but right now this is on a BluShark AlphaPremier latte strap.

There is not a lot of space between the spring bars and the case, I had to remove the bars to try on the Hamilton NATO and this seatbelt BluShark strap was tight as well even for being only 1.2mm tall and 20mm wide. The leather strap this came on is gorgeous, soft, and curves perfectly for my 7" wrist, I might go back to it at some point in the winter, might try one of the Hamilton leather NATOs as well.

I had not tried it on before ordering direct from Hamilton, I was a little worried that 38mm would be to small thinking it would look like my Seiko SNK809, but on wrist I find its dimensions perfect, the dial appears larger than the Seiko. Oh, and the lume is great too, I somehow did not realize the hour numerals were lumed and it looks great at night or when driving through tunnels.

This is my new daily driver, super lightweight, matches well with at home clothes and work attire, and is something I will be proud and hand down when I'm older. My mother gave my father a Ventura for their 30 anniversary, I just found out he has in a safety deposit box a gold Hamilton my great grandfather received when he retired after 40 years with National Cylinder Gas in 1965, and now I have a Hamilton as well.

Plus... I think titanium is so freakin' cool, lol. It makes me think of the SR-71 any time its mentioned. The US created shell companies to purchase titanium from the USSR to in turn build a plane to spy on them and now it's readily available where I have a spork for backpacking made of titanium, a belt buckle, and now my wrist watch is super spy metal!

As other watches fail in my modest collection I can see replacing them with Hamiltons. I still would love an auto chronograph, the Cooper Interstellar watch, or the white dialed diver if my Seiko Samurai fails, but this Khaki Field is a great starting point or even ending point if it's the only Hamilton I ever get.
    Hamilton is solid, and the field watch is one I was thinking of getting just for outdoors stuff. I do a lot of fishing these days, but since I'm too poverty to get a boat, and the local river is too poverty to support one, it's a lot of walking. I think that watch would work well during the hike to a good spot.

Originally Posted by freddyexists03 View Post
    Those Rolex OP dials are so difficult to find. They look good though. Too expensive for me. I am still new and looking for my first watch. What do you think about the third watch on this page: https://www.bobswatches.com/rolex/? I love the stainless steel case and dial. Looks brand new but has a good price.
    34mm is tough to pull off unless you're an older brah, or have really small wrist circumference. The classic 36 is the bare minimum for men these days imo.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Which one?

this one?

[img]https://hodinkee.imgix.net/uploads/images/c76013cd-ff83-43cb-9c06-6d2f6c37146f/rolex-daytona-lemans-2023-1.jpg?ixlib=rails-1.1.0&fm=jpg&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=crop&ch=W idth%2CDPR%2CSave-Data&alt=&w=1640[img]

hot take but the daytona (in all its forms) is highly overrated
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by psai View Post
    hot take but the daytona (in all its forms) is highly overrated
    Agreed. First time i walked into my AD years ago that got me my AK, had a YG daytona on a rubber strap. VERY underwhelming in person.

Side note, this is *Still* for sale and posted

For sale since April 11....

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=899694

Should offer 15K and see if he bites. LOL
    MFC

RIP YGST

LoginCell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoginCell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoginCell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoginCell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoginCell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoginCell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoginCell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoginCell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoginCell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoginCell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoginCell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I need a watch recommendation. Budget is 50k. Thinking white gold Daytona with blue dial.

Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I opened a local gold buying shop and I’m doing much more watches than gold now.

Just picked this one up

36mm

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigbuster1 View Post
    I opened a local gold buying shop and I’m doing much more watches than gold now.

Just picked this one up

36mm

What watches you have other than rolex ?
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    What watches you have other than rolex ?
    Pretty much every major brand

You guys think I can pull off the turquoise OP36 with my wrist size?

They have an "exhibition model" that my SA implied might be purchasable in the near future.

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Nice

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @Twovalvekid the Batman's are now popping up under 16k now. I think I remember you saying that was around the area you would be interested. You still looking?

I'm building a golf simulator, and having to do some home remodeling here soon. So no watches for me unless by chance I ever get a call back from those two Rolex ADs that I'm supposedly on a list for one. But haven't been in there in over a year so I might not be on it anymore.

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are the chances of a BB58 holding its value or appreciating over time?
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    What are the chances of a BB58 holding its value or appreciating over time?
    no chance IMO. obviously they will hold their value to some extent, but they are still depreciating pretty heavily. and they're also so popular that you're never going to have it appreciate based on scarcity.

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Timepiece Gentleman was finally taken down by the FBI.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr...onning-victims
    Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck And still keep your attitude on self-destruct

on recharge: DrugsToGetBig

Originally Posted by THE-BEEF View Post

good riddance

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @Twovalvekid the Batman's are now popping up under 16k now. I think I remember you saying that was around the area you would be interested. You still looking?

I'm building a golf simulator, and having to do some home remodeling here soon. So no watches for me unless by chance I ever get a call back from those two Rolex ADs that I'm supposedly on a list for one. But haven't been in there in over a year so I might not be on it anymore.
    Isn't it odd that with inflation on the rise, Rolexes are lowering in value?

One would think such products would hold or rise in value in an inflationary environment.
    Monster0ultra self proclaimed "Chad" face pic looks like vtech school shooter: https://i.imgur.com/z2m6Why.jpg

Originally Posted by THE-BEEF View Post

Hard to believe people were still doing business with him in 2023.

Agreed. First time i walked into my AD years ago that got me my AK, had a YG daytona on a rubber strap. VERY underwhelming in person.

Side note, this is *Still* for sale and posted

Ive been MIA for a few just swamped at work. But see above. That thing is STILL there and i've also been seeing them pop up there as well. Met a guy at a local brewery who is "in" with the only local rolex AD and has a good relationship with a SA there. Got a bunch of him and his friend group watches fairly quickly. So im poking at that soft tissue a little to see what can happen. I mean hell. Theyre 11K retail BEFORE taxes.
    MFC

RIP YGST