Page 78 of 324 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 9707
    Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi guys,

Looking to purchase a watch online and the best deals seem to always be from HK. From what I read there is no extra tax on watches there, so that would explain the low price. But then I have also heard of fake watches being mixed in, even at AD's. Has anyone had any experience buying a watch from HK online, or even better, has anyone bought a watch from the store mywatchhk?

Its a pretty expensive purchase I'm looking into (Rolex 116523 black dial) and I don't want to potentially be in the chit for a good 12k or so.

DackeryJaniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Orient Mako USA or SKX007? I have the Orient and it's sexy.
    *jay culter's arms crew*

coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Misc rate my new purchase and poverty collection as of now!

Got a sweet deal on this Tissot on Jomashop. I'm a first-year CPA with the big 4 and just finished up the first busy season working 18 hour days. Figured I earned a little treat.

And my collection as of now. Top two are almost insignificant, Fossil and Kenneth Cole fashion watch. Bought them when i was a sophomore in college purely based on looks. Citizen and Tissot are more recent purchases as I started to get more into watches. My dream is to one day have a Breitling in that box.

**New Jersey Crew (732)**
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    RIP Joe Paterno

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by coolerdude44 View Post
    Misc rate my new purchase and poverty collection as of now!

Got a sweet deal on this Tissot on Jomashop. I'm a first-year CPA with the big 4 and just finished up the first busy season working 18 hour days. Figured I earned a little treat.

[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/coolerdude44/Tissot_zpsjh9pyzh9.jpg[/mg]

And my collection as of now. Top two are almost insignificant, Fossil and Kenneth Cole fashion watch. Bought them when i was a sophomore in college purely based on looks. Citizen and Tissot are more recent purchases as I started to get more into watches. My dream is to one day have a Breitling in that box.

[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/coolerdude44/Collection_zpszkjjxztb.jpg[/mg]

Tissot is a solid brand, and I'm mirin your motivation, but you better make sure your next piece is mechanical. I've also got a couple of Breitlngs I'm looking to sell if you're interested.
    Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been really getting into the tactical tritium lume watches. So I picked up a Traser

lume shot

Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Story time today:

I was working in a different city today and there was a Rolex AD nearby so thought I would go by and check out the stock. I go in and get sat down by an older woman and end up taking a look at a GMT, I'm looking at picking up a BLNR soon but thought I'd check the black one as it's all they had. I briefly said it feels lighter than the Sub and that I assume it's the caseback as it's only 100m. Then my experience went extremely downhill, bear in mind EVERYTHING she was saying was in an extremely patronising tone.

Her: "No, the GMT is 300m water resistance".

Now I knew this was totally ****ing incorrect...

Me: "No, I'm pretty sure it's 100m. But doesn't matter" (or something similar to that).

Her: "NO, Rolex do not even make 100m water resistance watches" (Laughing and smirking).

I hadn't had anything to eat that day yet and it was gone 2PM so I half wanted to smash her ****ing head into the padded tray.

Me: "OK.."

Her: "Look, trust me, I only have 27 years Rolex experience" *Patronising and smirking*

Oh and at one point she told me there was a 10-15 year waiting list on the ceramic daytona.
    CEO/10K a day - Pending

hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Evad3 View Post
    Story time today:

I was working in a different city today and there was a Rolex AD nearby so thought I would go by and check out the stock. I go in and get sat down by an older woman and end up taking a look at a GMT, I'm looking at picking up a BLNR soon but thought I'd check the black one as it's all they had. I briefly said it feels lighter than the Sub and that I assume it's the caseback as it's only 100m. Then my experience went extremely downhill, bear in mind EVERYTHING she was saying was in an extremely patronising tone.

Me: "No, I'm pretty sure it's 100m. But doesn't matter" (or something similar to that).

Her: "NO, Rolex do not even make 100m water resistance watches" (Laughing and smirking).

I hadn't had anything to eat that day yet and it was gone 2PM so I half wanted to smash her ****ing head into the padded tray.

Her: "Look, trust me, I only have 27 years Rolex experience" *Patronising and smirking*

Oh and at one point she told me there was a 10-15 year waiting list on the ceramic daytona.
    lol those are the types of people that work in retail most of the time. Doesn't change just cause its rolex

luxury brand salesmen are the greasiest of them all

Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evad3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hyoogmyron View Post
    lol those are the types of people that work in retail most of the time. Doesn't change just cause its rolex

luxury brand salesmen are the greasiest of them all
    Oh, I know that, but if you're going to be a cock atleast give correct information whilst doing so haha
    CEO/10K a day - Pending

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Story time today:

Lol ignore the kunt. Couldn't you just point out the WR on the watch and show it to her?

I was reading TRF earlier and a UK brah posted about a bad experience at a UK AD. I think it was called Tarraf or some chit like that.
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

Originally Posted by BigRangs View Post
    Lol ignore the kunt. Couldn't you just point out the WR on the watch and show it to her?

I was reading TRF earlier and a UK brah posted about a bad experience at a UK AD. I think it was called Tarraf or some chit like that.
    GMT doesnt have the depth rating on the dial unfortunately, would have put her to bed ha.

Yeah, I've seen a fair few TRF threads complaining about UK AD's actually aha. I post on there under the same username
    CEO/10K a day - Pending

GMT doesnt have the depth rating on the dial unfortunately, would have put her to bed ha.
    Lmao. I have one and didn't even realize that. Gonna go check it right now.
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

Originally Posted by BigRangs View Post
    Lmao. I have one and didn't even realize that. Gonna go check it right now.
    Aha yeah its something that you always think is just there on the dial, but guessing because it's isn't a dive watch it's not necessary
    CEO/10K a day - Pending

waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Story time today:

i woulda pulled out my phone and showed her on the spot
    also im pretty sure daytona is 100m water resistant and a ceramic bezel does not improve or impact that at all
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320

The man who stares at ass Kabananga's Avatar
    Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hyoogmyron View Post

luxury brand saleswomen are the greasiest of them all
    FTFY

This. I've visited lots of watch stores, and I honestly haven't encountered a single saleswoman who wasn't full of chit. They don't know chit, but think they're hot chit. They forget they're only there for their looks/ability to sway betas into buying. I've had lots of nice chats with dudes who actually care about watches, even if they know you're not going to buy, but so far 90% of the saleswomen I've encountered in watch boutiques say the stupidest chit imaginable, all they care about is money and they'll tell you just about anything to get it.
    "Kabananga is believed to be the leader in penis-size to wealth ratio (ala crazy/hot scale) with 3 inches ahead of other prominent CEO's." ~ Time Magazine

Words and logic are just inventions of the patriarchy to enslave women - #yesallwomen

~~ Patek or bust ~~

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kabananga View Post
    FTFY

This. I've visited lots of watch stores, and I honestly haven't encountered a single saleswoman who wasn't full of chit. They don't know chit, but think they're hot chit. They forget they're only there for their looks/ability to sway betas into buying. I've had lots of nice chats with dudes who actually care about watches, even if they know you're not going to buy, but so far 90% of the saleswomen I've encountered in watch boutiques say the stupidest chit imaginable, all they care about is money and they'll tell you just about anything to get it.

You can't really blame them though, a watch salesman has a good chance of being a hobbyist, it will make him a better salesman. Sales women are at the opposite end of the spectrum, the market for decent womens watches is basically non-existent so you're almost guaranteed that she doesn't care about the watches.

The opposite is probably true for every other piece of jewelry in the store.
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol when I run into ppl like this I end the interaction as quickly as possible.

Hairy wrist crew

EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    playing with new fisheye lens

Hairy wrist so cover up with jumper/hoodies crew

Not srs (semi srs)
    CEO/10K a day - Pending

weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hairy wrist so cover up with jumper/hoodies crew

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/hwkgpk.jpg[img]

Not srs (semi srs)
    Gorgeous, everytime.

weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EnforcerOTF View Post
    playing with new fisheye lens

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ri8PDR8.jpg[img]
    Mirin entire pic, from house in back to gold AP

Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000)

Revue Thommen Airspeed

I pulled the trigger on an automatic Revue Thommen Airspeed day/date. It is a great looking watch, does anyone have experience with this brand? There's not a ton of information on the internet when compared to the more common brands.
    Short selling is a business widely unpopular with everyone who has a stake in seeing stock prices go up.

"An important art of politicians is to find new names for institutions which under old names have become odious to the public." -- Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Perigord

At the beginning of the empire, taxes were low and revenues were high. At the end of the empire, taxes were high and revenues were low.

TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Story time today:
    60% of the time I rep back everytime

Originally Posted by TexasBrah View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/zRisQeW.jpg?2[/i,mg]
    Thanks brah, yeah I knew for definite the GMT was 100m, I should email that bitch this pic lmao. A little surprised the YM (all variations) is 100m, some reason always thought they were more than that.
    CEO/10K a day - Pending

Youll never ever catch me datniche's Avatar
    datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bish mixed up meters and feet
    Internet money works in real life.

The past inside the present.

Registered Jimmy Rustler hight0wer1's Avatar
    hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Busch12 View Post
    Steinhart pilot came in. Love this thing. I know they get a lot of flack for their homages, but this is a damn nice piece. Titanium case, domed sapphire crystal, eta 2824 for under $500. Tell me where to find a better deal than that?

[IMG]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg605/busch12/IMAG0789_zps9ubyhsie.[/]

[IMG]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg605/busch12/IMAG0788_zpsom9mp2gr.jpg[/]

The strap was terrible so I swapped it for a canvas and a pilot style strap. Also comes in a 44mm size, this one being 47.
    Got you bro

Close up (should have cleaned the crystal lol)

Caseback

if you dont mind wearing a homage then there is nothing at this pricepoint that comes even close. i changed the strap aswell after the watch arrived, dont expect quality work in that department but other than that, a great piece.
    **full nelson anal crew**
    **high test crew**
    **MWC**

A new chapter begins... jqnmartinez's Avatar
    jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup wristwatch crew... Looking at getting a Rolex very soon. Narrowed it down to two tone, black & gold dial/bezel. However the AD that I'm purchasing only has a blue and gold dial/bezel.

He told me he'd be willing to make it black & gold but I wasn't sure how it would effect anything later if I went to sell it or trade up? Is the serial linked to its original blue/gold combo? Also the watch is a 1989 circ if that matters at all. $7k price

For a $6k I could get a Stainless and black sub and it would be a 2006. Because of the year and it being newer I am weighing this option heavily.

Just wanted to get some seasoned insight
    ** MISC CIGAR CREW **

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I looked into older Rolex watches but would getting one made 20+ years ago be a maintenance nightmare? I don't want to get one which will constantly have to be serviced since its time would be off or something.

jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    I looked into older Rolex watches but would getting one made 20+ years ago be a maintenance nightmare? I don't want to get one which will constantly have to be serviced since its time would be off or something.
    Very good point that I didn't even think of. Comes with a 2 year warranty from the AD.... Plenty of time to see if I would need to trade it for newer.

And buying preowned does not bother me.... I can't fathom that someone that could afford a $5k+ watch couldn't afford to pay $8500 for a new one. I'm a frugal person for the most part and like to feel like I got a deal. Buying new does not appeal to me when there are so many other otptions.
    ** MISC CIGAR CREW **

The man who stares at ass Kabananga's Avatar
    Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jqnmartinez View Post
    Sup wristwatch crew... Looking at getting a Rolex very soon. Narrowed it down to two tone, black & gold dial/bezel. However the AD that I'm purchasing only has a blue and gold dial/bezel.

He told me he'd be willing to make it black & gold but I wasn't sure how it would effect anything later if I went to sell it or trade up? Is the serial linked to its original blue/gold combo? Also the watch is a 1989 circ if that matters at all. $7k price

For a $6k I could get a Stainless and black sub and it would be a 2006. Because of the year and it being newer I am weighing this option heavily.

Just wanted to get some seasoned insight
    Brah, I've got just what you want! I'm going to sell my all original two-tone rare black tapestry dial DateJust 16013, comes with orig papers. Yours for much less than both prices quoted. (not my wrist in the pics) - http://imgur.com/a/38tVl
    "Kabananga is believed to be the leader in penis-size to wealth ratio (ala crazy/hot scale) with 3 inches ahead of other prominent CEO's." ~ Time Magazine

Words and logic are just inventions of the patriarchy to enslave women - #yesallwomen

~~ Patek or bust ~~

Originally Posted by Kabananga View Post
    Brah, I've got just what you want! I'm going to sell my all original two-tone rare black tapestry dial DateJust 16013, comes with orig papers. Yours for much less than both prices quoted. (not my wrist in the pics) - http://imgur.co38tVl
    Very nice piece but I shied away from the DJ due to the smaller size
    ** MISC CIGAR CREW **