Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100)

Your solution when you get home starving

What is your preferred solution when you get home and you're starving, and you know you're in danger of binging on anything you can get your hands on, busting your diet wide open?
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger in Pumping Iron

Get muscles in the gym. Get lean in the kitchen.

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whats your current diet brake down?

If you are getting strong urges to binge then that would suggest your calorie deficit is too large or your macros need adjusting. If your cravings can not be satisfied by fitting the food's you like into your macro's chances are your running to large a deficit.

There is a momentum and balance you need to strike, too large a deficit and one whiff or taste of a food you crave will cause you to cave in and binge eat, but the right deficit and macro's any cravings that come up and be kept under control easily by fitting them into your daily macro's.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Remember that im in a 1st world nation with plenty of food around me and dont eat because i dont take food for granted.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you get home and you're starving, tell yourself that you are going to eat something, and make sure to track it in MyFitnessPal to ensure that it fits your calorie limits before consuming it. Keep doing this until you reach calorie limits or until satisfied. Works 100% of the time.

gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    last night i was still hungry after dinner so i munched on a carrot and some broccoli, satisfied my hunger and added a small amount of calories. no biggie in my opinion.

JAGibson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAGibson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAGibson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAGibson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAGibson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAGibson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAGibson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAGibson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAGibson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAGibson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAGibson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ask myself if I want to stay fat and disrupt my progress, or if I want to keep losing weight and be happier. Lol.

But I've never really been THAT hungry on a diet before and I'm a guy that could have clear a buffet with enough time. I don't have many days that I get hunger outside of my diet ( each meal normally satiates hunger fully. )... and when I do its normally because of under portioning my meals. If I absolutely must eat I can normally end it with two sticks of celery. Hardly anything in celery but water anyway. Nothing I'll lose sleep over.
    Start weight: 305lbs
    Date of weigh: May 4th, 2015

Current weight: 200.2lbs
    Date of weigh: September 13th, 2015

Loss to date: 104.8lbs - - - Getting rid of this weight first, then bulking! Keto is saving my life!!! 100lb lost club!

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Binge eating is psychological, so the best solution is to get angry and say "no" to any food.
    If I have a little bit of craving and I still have some calorie room - I would go for a good protein slush.
    Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Decrease calories at the day and increase calories at night. Stop following large caloric deficit as well. They rarely work.
    https://www.egyfitness.com

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gainleanmuscle View Post
    last night i was still hungry after dinner so i munched on a carrot and some broccoli, satisfied my hunger and added a small amount of calories. no biggie in my opinion.
    This

Its really hard to screw up your macros with a cherry tomato or two. I still snack, I just snack on veggies now.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I havnt been out of control of what I've eaten since I started cutting. Generally if I'm hungry it's for a good reason like I've been on adf and havnt eaten in 24 hours and that means it's a scheduled dinner time. If I'm starving after a workout, well my biggest meals are scheduled then. I've trained myself to eat when I need it, I don't need snacks, I don't cheat or eat for the sake of it. The only time I eat for enjoyment is when it's an occasion such as a meal out with friends or family.

In the early days of my cut I was different, I had to make careful and gradual changes to my diet because I was conditioned to eat rubbish and a hell of a lot of it and a sudden restriction in calories would fail, so I ate at maintenance and incredibly clean for about a month, cut 1lb a week for 2 months clean and now I'm conditioned to eat clean food pretty much whenever I need it and not when my fat ass brain wants a treat.

Food is fuel. Stoke the fire when you're getting cold.
    1/1/15: 93kg
    19/6/15 78.5kg
    27/6/15: 77kg
    3/7/15: after pre psmf 280g carb up: 76.5
    24/7/15 72.5kg (post psmf)
    6/8/15 71.25kg
    Goal:
    68kg or 30" waist, whichever comes first.
    Just keeping going, eating clean, training mean and getting lean ;)

Weight loss = (calories in < calories expended) x time, simple.

Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SubWooferCooker View Post
    Whats your current diet brake down?

If you are getting strong urges to binge then that would suggest your calorie deficit is too large or your macros need adjusting. If your cravings can not be satisfied by fitting the food's you like into your macro's chances are your running to large a deficit.

There is a momentum and balance you need to strike, too large a deficit and one whiff or taste of a food you crave will cause you to cave in and binge eat, but the right deficit and macro's any cravings that come up and be kept under control easily by fitting them into your daily macro's.
    Yeah, I think when my calories get too low, even though I lose faster, what good does it do if I binge every third day? I just erases all the gains. I think I'm going to eat a late afternoon snack at work so that when I get home, I already have something in my stomach. It might take the edge off the cravings. I also tell myself to get angry at the fat; blame it like some kind of villain. Psychology is half the battle.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger in Pumping Iron

BS, CSCS, NASM-CPT, CES mattdustin's Avatar
    mattdustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattdustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattdustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattdustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattdustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattdustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattdustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattdustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattdustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattdustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattdustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I drink a big glass of water, eat a few pickles/pieces of broccoli/big bowl of mixed greens or whatever else is very low calorie and filling, even if you track macros then it takes a whole lot of green veggies to go over. Pickles are probably my favorite snack right now, not for everyone of course but I love them.
    -Matt Dustin
    B.S. Exercise Science, CSCS, Precision Nutrition Coach
    www.mattdustin.com

-Online coach, fitness author, nutrition consultant
    -Writer for Bodybuilding.com, T-Nation, EliteFTS, STACK, AskMen, and many more.

Originally Posted by mattdustin View Post
    I drink a big glass of water, eat a few pickles/pieces of broccoli/big bowl of mixed greens or whatever else is very low calorie and filling, even if you track macros then it takes a whole lot of green veggies to go over. Pickles are probably my favorite snack right now, not for everyone of course but I love them.
    Stir-fry squash/zucchini/onion is my snack treat. You can eat a big bowlful, and it's very low calories.

jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I construct my diet so I don't feel that way

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The only times I get home and my hunger is strong is if I've been out running a bunch of errands or got stuck somewhere and time just got caught up but allowing that to happen is something I try not to do. When it does I don't just eat the first things I see but instead I try and make a well balanced meal or at least have what I'm eating based around a decent amount of protein. You need to be mentally in control of the situation. If you mentally fail and just eat whatever or everything and it's not going to satisfy your hunger then there is no real way for you to win that match.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Burgers, probably some microwave potatoes.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The past month was hard for me due to never being in the 160s in my life. It was a tough mental battle cause it almost felt like my body was saying no, this is a good weight I can maintain.
    But now it's like ... Meh. I'm only hungry when I finish work and get home which is usually around midnight or 1am. So I just go straight to bed knowing I can eat as soon as I wake up.
    I look forward to sleeping some nights ...

eniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Open a tin of tuna. Very filling and unlikely to damage even the biggest calorie deficit.

Then make a cup of tea and sit down to relax and think about a proper balanced dinner.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Finnegan Bell View Post
    Decrease calories at the day and increase calories at night. Stop following large caloric deficit as well. They rarely work.
    *smh*

Opie, couple large glasses of water while munching on carrots. I find that it's not really hunger that drives binges, but cravings and being thirsty.

If you drink water throughout the day, eat good amount of protein and vegetables - you shouldn't really be hungry.

It's all in your head.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    *smh*

Opie, couple large glasses of water while munching on carrots. I find that it's not really hunger that drives binges, but cravings and being thirsty.

If you drink water throughout the day, eat good amount of protein and vegetables - you shouldn't really be hungry.

It's all in your head.
    This.

Also, other than the good ideas above....hard boil some eggs and keep them in the fridge. I will eat one of those in the evening if I get hungry with a glass of water and it almost always does the trick without many calories.

AdecoTrading has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    TBH it's not that hard once you're totally relaxed (with no work/school load of ****). You understand that you don't need to use your brain/body to burn cals and sugar that will signal your brain that you're hungry. Once you're into that mode, you can basically eat 1 meal per day.

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AdecoTrading View Post
    TBH it's not that hard once you're totally relaxed (with no work/school load of ****). You understand that you don't need to use your brain/body to burn cals and sugar that will signal your brain that you're hungry. Once you're into that mode, you can basically eat 1 meal per day.
    Wtf are you talking about?

Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Croog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm at the stage where I no longer crave junk food, so I don't worry. I just get something that fits into my calories and macros.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The first thing to do is down a big glass of ice water. If you're still hungry then use your head and eat something that will be beneficial. Don't get caught in in eating a whole bag of cookies or something.

I always have cooked chicken breast in the fridge. Chop some up thrown in a bowl with some home made salsa mixed in. That with a glass of water and good to go.....
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I consider eating out or buying something pre made but then pull myself together, get out my food scale, and start considering what is going to fit. I also work on a weekly deficit/goal, so if I need to go a little over one day-that's okay.

Also-hundreds of grams of cucumber dipped in salsa.