Page 48 of 196 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 5865
    Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Hit the nail on the head with this one. It's why we've got so many unhappy folks in the world.
    If you think it's bad now, just imagine the next generation and the next where 99% of social interaction is done online and hardly ever in person.
    The art of social interaction is slowly degrading into oblivion every year, and the high points of romantic interaction and flirting is done by swiping left or right...

Norwegians have always been pretty exclusive and withdrawn socially, but these days it's even worse. You pretty much only socialize and chat if you want or need something, not just good old fashion chatting anymore.
    It's quite interesting, especially if you travel away from the cities and out on the countryside where social media is not as popular. In those areas you can strike up a chat with like anyone and it's the normal thing to do.

But in a city, unless you have known them for some time striking up a chat with anyone for any reason just makes you a freak/weirdo/social misfit.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    If you think it's bad now, just imagine the next generation and the next where 99% of social interaction is done online and hardly ever in person.
    The art of social interaction is slowly degrading into oblivion every year, and the high points of romantic interaction and flirting is done by swiping left or right...

Norwegians have always been pretty exclusive and withdrawn socially, but these days it's even worse. You pretty much only socialize and chat if you want or need something, not just good old fashion chatting anymore.
    It's quite interesting, especially if you travel away from the cities and out on the countryside where social media is not as popular. In those areas you can strike up a chat with like anyone and it's the normal thing to do.

But in a city, unless you have known them for some time striking up a chat with anyone for any reason just makes you a freak/weirdo/social misfit.
    The bolded bit is friggin' sad. Isn't it? I'm a tech baby too. I'm on here, aren't I?

It's disheartening what you mentioned about future generations. Many positives will be brought by them, but this, social interaction won't be one of them.

I suffer from extreme feelings of disconnect. I don't feel like I exist here, as if I don't belong in this world.

I post on R/P. People spew so much negative chit on there, it's amazing. Many people haven't even met a Muslim, let alone have a deep philosophical discussion with em.

Misc spews negative chit about "sloots" when about 90% of them have never even spoken to a girl.

The perceptions influencing impressionable minds and destroying their chance at a real experience.

I better go train now. Lol. Laters dudes. Thanks for the discussion.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The bolded bit is friggin' sad. Isn't it? I'm a tech baby too. I'm on here, aren't I?

It's disheartening what you mentioned about future generations. Many positives will be brought by them, but this, social interaction won't be one of them.

I suffer from extreme feelings of disconnect. I don't feel like I exist here, as if I don't belong in this world.

I post on R/P. People spew so much negative chit on there, it's amazing. Many people haven't even met a Muslim, let alone have a deep philosophical discussion with em.

Misc spews negative chit about "sloots" when about 90% of them have never even spoken to a girl.

The perceptions influencing impressionable minds and destroying their chance at a real experience.

I better go train now. Lol. Laters dudes. Thanks for the discussion.
    Yep it is disheartening indeed.

Can relate somewhat to the feeling of disconnect, not because I am a social misfit or anything but simply because I like the old school in person social interaction. Not an avid user of social media, and if you don't use that for social interaction you fall "outside" of the social parts. On the bright side it does mean that my closest circle actually meet up and do stuff in real life and chat, but it does decrease your social circle big time, though the smaller circle becomes of better quality instead of mostly fake socializing as you tend to do on social media.

You belong in this world (the LF chat world!) so no worries!

Muslims will always have a negatively skewed first impression, simply because of all the countries that simply haven't "evolved" and are stuck in their caveman times. When you have a large part (the bad side) of a religion who's view is the total opposite and stands against everything the Western world stands for, along with the terror and horrible actions, it is going to reflect on the whole religion/race.

I have met several Muslims who has the more modern view on religion (like Turkey etc.) and those are awesome people, but then you get the people from Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan etc. who is stuck in the old world and a good chunk of those are not awesome people, hence it reflects over the whole religion partly because you never know what you get until you interact with them. And that again reflects over to everyone who is dark/black complexion from those areas.

As I mentioned before in the refugee/asylum situation, Norway has gone from a country with rape maybe once a year, to nearly a weekly thing and sometimes several a week and 90-100% of the assault rape are done by non-ethnic Norwegians, thus that reflects over the whole religion/race because it used to be such an abnormal thing over here thus everyone becomes skeptical. Same thing goes for the "old school" religion stuff, like arranged marriages, subduing women, honor killings, FGM, family beatings etc. as a big chunk are unable to integrate in Norway and the "Modern" world and as those things become public it further emphasis the initial view that Muslims/other religions are bad.

The "sloots" thing is pretty fascinating, at least for me. As we have nothing like that view/culture over here, it's perfectly acceptable for everyone to go around and have fun here without any negative remark no matter if you are female or male.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

As for the future generations/current youngsters, what really really scares me is the insanely weak mental strength. Not sure how it is over there, but here in Norway 8% of kids/young adults have severe psychological issues, and 10% of adults.
    Anxiety,stress,depression etc. rates are climbing rapidly over here every year.

It is as if people cannot cope with negativity,emotions,painful experience or pain anymore. When a majority of teenagers take painkillers at the start of the day when they feel fine because they might experience some pain,headache,PMS or whatever during the day something is seriously wrong.

PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As for the future generations/current youngsters, what really really scares me is the insanely weak mental strength. Not sure how it is over there, but here in Norway 8% of kids/young adults have severe psychological issues, and 10% of adults.

It is as if people cannot cope with negativity,emotions,painful experience or pain anymore. When a majority of teenagers take painkillers at the start of the day when they feel fine because they might experience some pain,headache,PMS or whatever during the day something is seriously wrong.
    Isn't that how all previous generations feel about their successors. Yet, they go about their daily business like nothing has happened.
    As for the psychological disorders, every single person on the face of the earth has some psychological disorder, or the other. Medical society identifies & categorizes them. Which it rightfully needs to in order to tackle the respective disorders.

Our society quite frankly is not well equipped to handle the current exponential boom in technological advances. After all, technology is deemed obsolete, the day it is invented/innovated. You get my point. Our "need" for instant gratification has trampled our virtues, mainly patience. Just look at the fitness industry. The multi million (if not billion) dollar fat loss supplement gambit is a direct resultant of people who want quick weight loss results without working hard for it. People who put in 50%, expecting 100% results.

I get a spelling correction heads up whenever I type "phytochemical", suggesting "petrochemical".
    Makes me wonder what role I am expected play, so I can leave this world when its time; better than what it was when I inherited it...

End of w/e.
    Desire > Willingness > Strategy > Execution > Consistency > Perseverance > Reflection > Improvement = Continued Success

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PsyLadX View Post
    Isn't that how all previous generations feel about their successors. Yet, they go about their daily business like nothing has happened.
    As for the psychological disorders, every single person on the face of the earth has some psychological disorder, or the other. Medical society identifies & categorizes them. Which it rightfully needs to in order to tackle the respective disorders.

Our society quite frankly is not well equipped to handle the current exponential boom in technological advances. After all, technology is deemed obsolete, the day it is invented/innovated. You get my point. Our "need" for instant gratification has trampled our virtues, mainly patience. Just look at the fitness industry. The multi million (if not billion) dollar fat loss supplement gambit is a direct resultant of people who want quick weight loss results without working hard for it. People who put in 50%, expecting 100% results.

I get a spelling correction heads up whenever I type "phytochemical", suggesting "petrochemical".
    Makes me wonder what role I am expected play, so I can leave this world when its time; better than what it was when I inherited it...

End of w/e.
    I completely agree.

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

End of w/e.

You have a way with words. Are you a writer by chance? Its a pleasure to have met you as well.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PsyLadX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stingray72 View Post
    You have a way with words. Are you a writer by chance? Its a pleasure to have met you as well.
    Hi Stings bro! Nope. Business major here. But I like to think. Its free after all.
    It's Znik's birthday tomm guys!!
    Desire > Willingness > Strategy > Execution > Consistency > Perseverance > Reflection > Improvement = Continued Success

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ZNIK, good posts. Without dragging us into the RP, look at the countries you mentioned, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq. All war torn. There are Muslims in Malaysia, Turkey, Uzbekistan, China and the USA.

I read a story today of a mosque leader in Australia telling his congregation that if you can't mesh with the country's law, gtfo. My opinion is the same. Religious belief isn't conflicting of basic laws. What's happening in Europe is sad. The culture of Syrians would have better fit had an Arab nation opened up its door to the refugees. It's like trying to explain away an apple as a steak. The macros are all wrong!

Good post LadX.

Znik's bday???!!! Woooot. Incoming fatty mcfatty pastry pics then?

I'll be making a tart in recognition of his bday. Will post pics tomorrow!
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

So true, and when that need for instant gratification is not met, people break down.

ZNIK, good posts. Without dragging us into the RP, look at the countries you mentioned, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq. All war torn. There are Muslims in Malaysia, Turkey, Uzbekistan, China and the USA.

I read a story today of a mosque leader in Australia telling his congregation that if you can't mesh with the country's law, gtfo. My opinion is the same. Religious belief isn't conflicting of basic laws. What's happening in Europe is sad. The culture of Syrians would have better fit had an Arab nation opened up its door to the refugees. It's like trying to explain away an apple as a steak. The macros are all wrong!

Good post LadX.

Znik's bday???!!! Woooot. Incoming fatty mcfatty pastry pics then?

I'll be making a tart in recognition of his bday. Will post pics tomorrow!
    So true, there are a ton of perfectly good and decent Muslims (in the eyes of the Western civilization), and most of the "bad" ones come from war torn places, war never breeds good things.

Wish we had mosque leaders like that over here, sadly the majority of middle eastern people come here under the guile of peace and integration but in fact they mostly just want our economical benefits and refuse to integrate.
    Instead of adapting to the country that accepts them and offers them refuge and seriously good privileges, they demand we adapt to their ways instead. And sadly since our government wants to be extremely politically correct, they usually lean more towards us adapting to them instead of the other way around, which obviously strikes a sensitive nerve with Norwegians as we are fairly set in our ways and tradition.

Countless rules and normal things have been changed over here to suit the Muslin religious beliefs and ways of life instead of them adapting to ours. Norway has always been fairly open minded and acceptance towards other people, but now it's gone to the point of where we are giving up our "normal" ways of living and beliefs to suit another.

I have the exact same opinion as you, I do not care about people's religious beliefs but I do care about following our basic laws and norms, if you cannot do that then don't come here. It's not about what you believe in, it's about being a decent human being and adapting to the culture you come to.

The Europe thing is sad, really sad and even more sad is how the politicians are dealing with it. Like every report states the same thing, only around 20% are actual Syrian refugees, most are not coming from Syria but camps in the outlying safe countries. The rest are purely economical immigrants with fake passports or have thrown away their I.D. papers. Yet most countries open their borders wide and shout come come you poor things... totally neglecting the ones who are actually suffering in the UN camps or those still stuck in Syria.

If the idiots would have focused on the ones who actually need asylum (politicians,christians,non-muslim religious Syrians, war victims or targets etc.) and properly funded the outlying Syrian countries so they could make proper refugee camps and shelters,education etc. you would help those who actually needs it and there wouldn't be a major cultural clash.

Ok enough RP

As for the birthday treats, depends on how well Rita cooks n bakes since I am pretty dead with the man-flu

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy early bday wishes znik.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Checking in from the White Mountain National Forest while I have a signal. Fall foliage pics incoming. Hopefully this evening. ttyl
    start where you are

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My 2 cents...I can easily see how a guy could see a stuck out tongue as teasing. That is typically a gesture that is considered teasing, or being naughty. I mean, think about Miley Cyrus' two most used weapons...twerking and sticking out her tongue. Ijs.

And then, just imagining how the male mind tends to work, I can see there being an association with less innocent things lol. Not saying every guy thinks that way, but many do. Especially about a girl they like. If a guy stuck his tongue out at me, I would wonder if he was advertising certain services lmao! just keeping it real

Originally Posted by DannPM View Post
    Oh for sure. Sent you a secret webmasters-only PM, can't share our secret knowledge with everyone here LOL
    Responding to you here in a bit

Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post

today’s spooky story -
    I'm not superstitious or anything of that nature, but lawd is that spooky! One helluva coincidence...

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post

Pft, why did I go to business school?

It's a sexy template fosho, very thourough. I thin the concept of becoming a brand is the thing.
    I'm by no means an expert, but that definitely seems to be the reoccurring theme when I find people who are successful with any type of online endeavor. I look at Chris Jones and how he built Physiques of Greatness...idc for his misogynistic catch phrases ofc, but can't help but admire him from a business perspective. He built that brand with absolutely nothing.

Always ask them for coffee, simple. Then coffee isn't too big a deal to escape from if they have 11 cats, are really into barry manilow, or turn out to be in a cult.
    lmao!

2 awesome things happened lately...for the first time ever, I can wear a small in women's sweat pants. And I lost .5inches from my waist since last week

Far from an hour glass, but my sponge bob shaped midsection is slowly fading lol

^^^Very nice work there.

livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still fat crew checking in

Cliffs: fat, checking in.
    Total fat lost by following advice in stickies: ~100+ lbs.

95:5 Crew - (95% diet, 5% weights) || Ceiling cat is watching you crew

Cut V.3.0

Sept. 07: 198 lbs
    Sept. 25: 196 lbs
    Oct. 5: 193 lbs
    Oct. 10: 191 lbs

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^Very nice work there.
    Thanks

16lbs so far, even better than I expected for ~45 days. I did get kinda fat though lol.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Isn't that how all previous generations feel about their successors..
    No, actually most of them felt their progeny were bigger, faster, stronger, and smarter than they were.

I'm not playing clint eastwood on the porch TBH. My kids see it too in the majority of their classmates. Socially awkward has turned into developmentally paralyzed in far too many of the population. Luckily I think folks are realizing it and with some changes and maybe some better mentoring things can turn around I bet.

I'll be Carl in this pic, I'm smaller

Coping skills are hard to come by but yep, it seems we are at a population level fleeing from reality at a record pace.

Don't get me started on pharma and it's "here is a pill for that"

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    I'm by no means an expert

Could have fooled me with your website. It really looks good, so many "early" stage ones are so bad and even after lots of work.

And with a great template (thx I tucked that away) like that you can go as far as you want. Finding the time for content is the hard part. I was listening to a podcast of a favorite author, he was taking about one of his favorite authors who would get up every morning (before the family) and try to write one good page. That was his whole method and yet think of it that, it's the basis of a book a year, or a blog post a day.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000) livin101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is a pill for that you know... jusayin
    Total fat lost by following advice in stickies: ~100+ lbs.

95:5 Crew - (95% diet, 5% weights) || Ceiling cat is watching you crew

Cut V.3.0

Sept. 07: 198 lbs
    Sept. 25: 196 lbs
    Oct. 5: 193 lbs
    Oct. 10: 191 lbs

DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I watched a pill commercial the other day while on the treadmill. Volume was off (playing music instead) and I couldn't discern in the slightest what it was even for.

Could have fooled me with your website. It really looks good, so many "early" stage ones are so bad and even after lots of work.

And with a great template (thx I tucked that away) like that you can go as far as you want. Finding the time for content is the hard part. I was listening to a podcast of a favorite author, he was taking about one of his favorite authors who would get up every morning (before the family) and try to write one good page. That was his whole method and yet think of it that, it's the basis of a book a year, or a blog post a day.
    lol like mine? lol I revamped the template now to a much better one I'm actually thrilled about. Once I get more content written I can add a few more navigation like things, but yeah, hers really looks good. I like her blue pics and I'm pretty sure she made them herself?
    Reliable sources of information:
    Alan Aragon http://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    Lyle McDonald http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ http://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post

2 awesome things happened lately...for the first time ever, I can wear a small in women's sweat pants. And I lost .5inches from my waist since last week

Far from an hour glass, but my sponge bob shaped midsection is slowly fading lol
    start where you are

No, actually most of them felt their progeny were bigger, faster, stronger, and smarter than they were.

I'm not playing clint eastwood on the porch TBH. My kids see it too in the majority of their classmates. Socially awkward has turned into developmentally paralyzed in far too many of the population. Luckily I think folks are realizing it and with some changes and maybe some better mentoring things can turn around I bet.
    Thats exactly what I wanted to hear! Being proactive with what bother's a person is his/her moral duty imho.

Once a fire broke out in the forest. All the animals fled. The tiger did not. It was relentlessly trying to extinguish a tree on fire. Snake asked the tiger, "what difference will saving one tree make while the entire forest burns?" The tiger replied, "the birds on this tree will still have a home. That's good enough for me."

Forest ~ The world
    Tree ~ Your local community

Do your part.

Originally Posted by livin101 View Post
    There is a pill for that you know... jusayin
    lmao epic comment!

good morning, PsyLad!

and happy birthday if it's today, Znik!! i won't post my song again this year. #earworm/10

start where you are

MuzzieChik786,

a) are you planning to meet a future mate through "official" channels only? through an introduction by a family member, a friend or religious leader, etc., or a matrimonial website?

b) if not, do you ever “intentionally” flirt with guys? have there been times when you’ve welcomed men’s romantic overtures?

what’s step 2 if you’re interested in a guy who’s interested in you? what formalities are there (if any), that will take you from mutual interest or attraction to an engagement?
    start where you are

good morning, PsyLad!
    Namaste Cap!
    Speaking of forests, got any lovely snaps from ur recent trip?
    Would love to see some!

Happy Birthday Znik!

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I watched a pill commercial the other day while on the treadmill. Volume was off (playing music instead) and I couldn't discern in the slightest what it was even for.

Dood Somebody sent me a list of the best selling pharm in the USA in dollar volume, it was depressing.

lol like mine? lol I revamped the template now to a much better one I'm actually thrilled about. Once I get more content written I can add a few more navigation like things, but yeah, hers really looks good. I like her blue pics and I'm pretty sure she made them herself?

Dann who is the person you are talking to with your writing, site? Is it the runner that wants to get jacked or the jacked guy that wants to run? Or a guy that wants to be big but needs to stay fit for work purpose?

Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    Don't use pixie sticks.   Too many toxins.  Your body will always be burning toxins and not fat.  Replace pixie sticks with sugar.  Brown sugar though. If you don't have sugar then replace it with broccoli.
    I knew it, somehow I just knew that toxins were to blame not eating too much.

Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    ETA:  I added up your meals and it looks like you're not eating enough calories.  You're probably in starvation mode. I suggest you double your calories in order to fix your broken metabolism.  If you're not sure what to eat then you should go pick up this book, it has all your answers....
    Oh snap, that sounds serious :/

On the bright side I have 7 pounds of broccoli in my freezer. So I should be able to transition to green eating. I'm scared of eating more though even though I have no muscle at all. What if I gain a fat?

I am going for this look.

NO, no, no not brad pitt the shirtless guy behind him to the right, haircut is significantly more aesthetic.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Happy early bday wishes znik.
    and happy birthday if it's today, Znik!! i won't post my song again this year. #earworm/10

Happy Birthday Znik!
    Thanks guys, been super busy today.

On the bright side I have 7 pounds of broccoli in my freezer. So I should be able to transition to green eating. I'm scared of eating more though even though I have no muscle at all. What if I gain a fat?
    I am going for this look.
    NO, no, no not brad pitt the shirtless guy behind him to the right, haircut is significantly more aesthetic.
    Go for the guy in the black t-shirt, much more achievable.

Is it bad for a guy to be super happy to get this as a bday pressie ?

Kenwood Titanium Major.

^ Gonna be baking like crazy now

Is it bad for a guy to be super happy to get this as a bday pressie ?

Kenwood Titanium Major.
    Noice. I bought a stand mixer used off a friend of mine 20 years ago. Never regretted it. Been used so much.

You see this case study znik? Been around a while but I missed it'

http://www.jissn.com/content/12/1/20

Cliffs:

More carbs might be better
    Less cardio might be better
    .5% of mass fat loss a week might be better
    Maybe
    Sort of

Metabolism strong as hell though at the end.

Guy lost about 5 kg of muscle 6 kg fat in prep.

ETA

Taken collectively, and in contrast to popular myth, our case study shows that it is not necessary to skip meals, neglect specific macronutrient groups, dehydrate or consume a large variety of supplements to adequately prepare for bodybuilding competition. Nevertheless, we acknowledge that 43% of the total body mass lost was FFM, which is not a favourable response.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 10-11-2015 at 03:45 PM.

You just gassed my head up lol! Really cool to hear that you and Dann like it, was so scared to start linking to it at first . Agree about finding time for content. Saw someone (Peter Voogd I think) say that you should work for yourself before you work for anyone else...even if that means waking up at 5am and getting a little less sleep. Can confirm that it feels better to tackle on daily responsibilities knowing that some of the work I need to do for the blog has already been done. Not to mention, it's easier to commit to blogging at 5am than in the evening when there's a million other distractions and appealing things to do (omgwalkingdeadomg)

Posted this in a ******** group, thought I would share here. Was starting to feel a bit negative about not being at my goal yet, but made this pic and feel amped up to keep pushing. Have a terrible habit of focusing on failure rather than where I've succeeded. Slowly working on that!

~50lbs (22kg) difference

DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dann who is the person you are talking to with your writing, site? Is it the runner that wants to get jacked or the jacked guy that wants to run? Or a guy that wants to be big but needs to stay fit for work purpose?
    It really could be either. It's marketed towards an end goal of being aesthetic and aerobically athletic. Basically the guys who want to look good and still participate in events like 5Ks and do well. So dudes who basically want to look good running naked(jk), but that is apparently a thing: http://www.runnersworld.com/newswire...ry-nude-racing
    Reliable sources of information:
    Alan Aragon http://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    Lyle McDonald http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ http://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ

cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000)
    @Znik Happy belated birthday !!! Hope you had some serious carb overload

@ladyj That's some amazing progress !!!

@Cap You asked about JohnCyr, he's back posting in his fat loss thread, he had a bit of a re-lapse, but he's back to sort it out.

I find technology is just making people socially awkward, I find it crazy that someone can hold a conversation or say hello with a person(s) over social media, but then see them in real life & struggle to even acknowledge them. It's making those who like actual human interface seem like the weird ones.