Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a loser crybaby is ramming ur sister Op. LMAO

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    My sister is the kind of girl Misc would hate/love.

She lifts, watches DBZ, is into memes, and used to browse the Misc.

But she also hates manlets, balding guys, ugly guys. This guy is tall, full head of hair, and is decent looking.

Lifting and $$$ doesn't get far with her at all, which is a shame, since guys who lift or have their own $$$ clearly had to work hard at something in life.
    yo I'm 5'11, decently built, I have shaved head and with good lighting my face is 6/10, ask your sister if I'll make it. If she has reservations tells her that I might cuddle with her for a moment after smashing
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Successful people want to help lift others up not put them down. You have seriously deep seated issues of your own self image and you decided to take it out on this poor guy. Just skimming through a few of your posts I can tell you don't have many close friends. Judgemental, hot-headed, arrogant.

Truth is you can feed us all the bull**** pie you want like the vague avi profile picture and make-believe stats. You're filled with so much hate and its blatant there are things in your life you are very unhappy about. You are 26 going to some law school, and you claim to own some place and three cars. Everything you say is vague, you want to brag but you know theres really nothing to brag about. But at the end of the day be real with yourself. Learn how to be humble and thankful for how your life turned out. Instead of being a giant jackass and putting people down you should consider actually helping them.

Cliffs
    Grow up
    goals: get shredded like mini wheats

I rape back 1k+ ( 500+ if u send feet pics )

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Chris is that you?

Do you recognize me?

I'm still with your sister bro. You said I cried? Is this about me?? Lol, man. I don't know how to tell you this, but those crying noises weren't me, those are the sounds Ashley makes when I have her legs over my shoulders lol.

Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by traxtar View Post
    Are you mad he gets to smash your sister and you dont?
    We're all gonna make it Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew
    FA Master Race

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by perunkas1980 View Post
    And pics of mom too
    Miscers I swear...

Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should creampie your sister and make him raise the kid that will show him who's boss. Make him a cuckold OP

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My sister is the kind of girl Misc would hate/love.

She lifts, watches DBZ, is into memes, and used to browse the Misc.

But she also hates manlets, balding guys, ugly guys. This guy is tall, full head of hair, and is decent looking.

Lifting and $$$ doesn't get far with her at all, which is a shame, since guys who lift or have their own $$$ clearly had to work hard at something in life.

Well this explains why your sister's into him even though he sounds like a bum. smh How would you rate your sister? Is she higher than a 6/10?
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not sure how you/you're parents allowed him to stay that long. he's creampieing your sloot sister and has no etiquette around your house. he made himself the alpha and you guys his bitch.

Kelappy135 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelappy135 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelappy135 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelappy135 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelappy135 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelappy135 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelappy135 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelappy135 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelappy135 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelappy135 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelappy135 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    Chris is that you?

Do you recognize me?

I'm still with your sister bro. You said I cried? Is this about me?? Lol, man. I don't know how to tell you this, but those crying noises weren't me, those are the sounds Ashley makes when I have her legs over my shoulders lol.
    LMAO holy chit

NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Chris is that you?

Do you recognize me?

Chit just got real

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beast92 View Post
    ill fuk ur sister, give her a good life and give your parents some retirement money.

If she is hot, srs, post some pics
    Stats: 5'7", 152 lbs

She'll lol @ your face (srs)

Originally Posted by Mrlooker View Post
    Are we sure he is indian? As in from india

Indian people work hard as fuk, 20+ hours a day

Indians are so far from getting white pussy, not even hookers will go there

Dont think you can rag on him too much when you still live at home.

You and your sister should get your chit together in life and find your own places
    Indian family here. Not white. If we were white, things would be much worse and my sister would be 12 and pregnant, lulz.

Originally Posted by HaruHaru View Post
    Successful people want to help lift others up not put them down. You have seriously deep seated issues of your own self image and you decided to take it out on this poor guy. Just skimming through a few of your posts I can tell you don't have many close friends. Judgemental, hot-headed, arrogant.

Truth is you can feed us all the bull**** pie you want like the vague avi profile picture and make-believe stats. You're filled with so much hate and its blatant there are things in your life you are very unhappy about. You are 26 going to some law school, and you claim to own some place and three cars. Everything you say is vague, you want to brag but you know theres really nothing to brag about. But at the end of the day be real with yourself. Learn how to be humble and thankful for how your life turned out. Instead of being a giant jackass and putting people down you should consider actually helping them.

Cliffs
    Grow up
    You're 5'6" telling me to grow up? OK.

I'm not humble at all. Humility is such a worthless trait. I've accomplished loads of chit. If someone else hasn't, there better be a good reason why. Maybe they don't care to accomplish things? Fine. But this dude is at a whole new low. If this guy had the heart to actually do anything in life, I'd help him, but he's a pussy who keeps making excuses and dodging the bullet. If you haven't even figured out the most basic chit by this age you're a goner.

There are quite a few people out there far more accomplished than I, and I respect that. There's a lot more I could be doing and could have done by now. Some people know more than I do on certain things and I'll listen to them and learn from them. However this chump can't even acknowledge his own loser status and just cries like a little bitch. Strong everything. If he wants to continue dating my sister, he better be ready to get grilled every second I see him until he makes something of himself.

A lot of "successful" people are narcissistic, arrogant, dicks who use and manipulate others for their own gain. People only talk about the ones who "help others" and are "humble" because they're the ones who don't hurt their feels.

BBJMD is just really nice. (+1000) BBJMD is just really nice. (+1000) BBJMD is just really nice. (+1000) BBJMD is just really nice. (+1000) BBJMD is just really nice. (+1000) BBJMD is just really nice. (+1000) BBJMD is just really nice. (+1000) BBJMD is just really nice. (+1000) BBJMD is just really nice. (+1000) BBJMD is just really nice. (+1000) BBJMD is just really nice. (+1000)
    pics of sister
    No social media crew.

Boxing - Bodybuilding

S 353lbs
    D 485lbs
    B 264lbs

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd be annoyed too. Calling him out was the right move.
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

The hand that feeds you. TheAdz95's Avatar
    TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how come your sister doesn't date outside Indians?
    Sounds a lil racist.

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrimRep_er View Post
    I'd be annoyed too. Calling him out was the right move.
    I have a feeling I was a bit too nice to him tbh. If he comes back in September without having made any progress I'm going to have to crush his soul.

Misc'ers talking smack yet their sisters are running off with chumps while they watch since they don't care for their family. Indians don't roll that way cuz.

Originally Posted by TheAdz95 View Post
    how come your sister doesn't date outside Indians?
    Sounds a lil racist.
    Maybe because she wants someone who understands our culture, speaks the language, wants Indian babies, etc.

I also like how it's racist when a minority woman doesn't want to marry white. But when a minority guy wants to marry white, he's putting white pussy on a pedestal, and Misc'ers lol @ them. If a white woman doesn't want to date an Indian guy, it's a "preference", and not racism.

I will neg you unless you can explain yourself, and the other idiot who chimed in "dats wacist!" ITT.

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    4 pages and not one pic of OPs sister or mum was seen
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

anonymous

Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlanStone View Post
    The jakes gonna be on you when he knocks up your sister. Name the kid Jake, srs. Give him piggyback rides so the jake can literally be on you.

lmao cracked me up

Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Flat out asked him why, in his 26 years of life, has he not accomplished anything or set any goals. He's asking me and my dad to help him out with work and stuff, when my pops and I are two guys who made things happen for ourselves and want him to do the same. Asked him how he's okay with showing his face here when he knows he's a good for nothing loser who will never get anywhere in life.
    Agree with everything but this in your post. People with this mentality are so frustrating. Yeah, nobody helped you with anything along the way. Ever since you came out of the womb you have made things happen for yourself. Give me a fucking break. People need help sometimes and there is nothing wrong with that. You complain because he doesn't work and is a loser (I agree), but then when he asks for help you make fun of him and give him the middle finger? Strong logic there.
    Gal Gadot Crew
    Madelaine Petsch Crew
    Victoria Justice Crew

nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000) nnl is just really nice. (+1000)
    that's too bad OP. pics of sister?

sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by swolenpenor View Post
    a loser crybaby is ramming ur sister Op. LMAO
    hahaha

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about me? Whats wrong with my dick?

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a feeling I was a bit too nice to him tbh. If he comes back in September without having made any progress I'm going to have to crush his soul.

Misc'ers talking smack yet their sisters are running off with chumps while they watch since they don't care for their family. Indians don't roll that way cuz.

Maybe because she wants someone who understands our culture, speaks the language, wants Indian babies, etc.

I also like how it's racist when a minority woman doesn't want to marry white. But when a minority guy wants to marry white, he's putting white pussy on a pedestal, and Misc'ers lol @ them. If a white woman doesn't want to date an Indian guy, it's a "preference", and not racism.

I will neg you unless you can explain yourself, and the other idiot who chimed in "dats wacist!" ITT.
    2 hours later and no response...guess it's time for reds.ill follow you

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your sister must be the equivalent of a beta... srs. The way you describe she gets taken advantage of and used for her money..
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

Originally Posted by Ownster8932 View Post
    Agree with everything but this in your post. People with this mentality are so frustrating. Yeah, nobody helped you with anything along the way. Ever since you came out of the womb you have made things happen for yourself. Give me a fucking break. People need help sometimes and there is nothing wrong with that. You complain because he doesn't work and is a loser (I agree), but then when he asks for help you make fun of him and give him the middle finger? Strong logic there.
    He doesn't put in any effort and gives up easily. His idea of getting help is to be handed things on a platter. I gave him plenty of advice early on and he put nothing in motion. He's beyond help at this point. He's great at making excuses though. Sadly, my sister believes his excuses and can't see through him.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He lives in another town, but comes to visit her here and there, stays in the guest room (pisses me off that my parents let him).

and I said yeah if you become one, I'll suck your dick in public.

lol
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chris is that you?

Do you recognize me?

OP pls respond

AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you both have your problems so it is hard to tell who is in the right.