annegislaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Chubby girl sets out to become fitness model

I’m just an ordinary girl. I’ve done no incredible things in my life so far. I have extraordinary dreams like anyone else, but I guess I just stopped chasing them a long time ago as they seemed way out of reach. I’m just trying to take life day by day, focusing on making a living and planning for the future.

I’ve been overweight most of my life. Growing up, being ‘skinny like the other girls’ was always my biggest wish. From a very early age onwards, losing weight was my main focus. But like so many other girls and women who try to lose weight, I failed. Not once, not twice, but every single time. Here’s the thing: I turned to food to deal with stress, emotions, and problems, as sugary and fatty foods comforted me when no one was around. I knew I had a problem when I couldn’t control what I ate anymore – I couldn’t just eat one piece of chocolate, but had to have the entire block. Some may call it greed, but I know it’s not. It’s dependence. In fact, after years of slowly getting worse, it turned into binge eating disorder. This has been my dirty little secret for many years. I exercised and dieted extensively after a period of food binges to make sure I didn’t gain too much weight. But it never lasted. I needed food not just to feed myself, but also to help me cope with life. Exercise didn’t come either naturally. Slowest runner during PE class, last one picked on every team - you get the idea. By the time I hit 21 and had been unsuccessful at trying to lose weight for nearly 9 years, I gave up on myself. I accepted the fact I wasn’t athletic and had been unable to lose weight. I accepted the fact I would always be the chubby girl. The ‘fat’ girl. I even accepted that I would never be able to live life the way I wanted to and that I would have to settle for less. Until I realised I was paying the ultimate price for this acceptance: I was sacrificing my happiness and my dreams.

I have set myself a crazy goal: to become a fitness model. Right now, I have 31% body fat, I weigh 156 pounds and I’m 5”6, but I want to transform my body into that killer body I’ve always dreamed of having. I want to feel confident and proud, accomplished and happy. I want to inspire myself, and all the other girls and women out there who think it’s impossible or too late to chase their dreams. I want to prove that you don’t have to be ‘stuck’ inside a body that makes you feel insecure and unhappy, and that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I am aware I have the odds against me as I am not your average fitness-loving, high-metabolism, junk food aversive role model. I’m just an ordinary girl. I’ve done no incredible things in my life so far. I have extraordinary dreams like anyone else, and for once in my life, I’m going to chase them.

If you want to follow me on my journey, just search for Anne Gislaine on YouTube (I won’t share the link, as I believe this is not allowed on here). I will try to keep updating this post on a weekly basis too, which will probably be every Monday

With love,
    Anne Gislaine x

Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's not a crazy goal at all. It's definitely achievable. Keep us up to date on your progress. You totally can do it.
    ♦Controlled Labs Sponsored Log (White Blood 2)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142175101
    ♦Infinite Labs Sponsored Log (Juggernaut)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137208523

http://www.youtube.com/user/SARAandKELLY

annegislaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for your comment! It seems pretty crazy right now, but hopefully once I'm further along my journey it will feel less insane as I will get closer to my goal

HaiItsFr0styy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HaiItsFr0styy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HaiItsFr0styy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HaiItsFr0styy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HaiItsFr0styy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HaiItsFr0styy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HaiItsFr0styy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HaiItsFr0styy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HaiItsFr0styy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HaiItsFr0styy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HaiItsFr0styy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Definitely achievable. I'm going from unhealthy stick to fit

Seattlebiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It isn't crazy at al!!! Follow your dreams and passion! I've fought my weight a long time and always thought im just destined to be bigger but I'm not going to lose this last transformation because I want to stay healthy and fit! I'm miserable big!!

You got this!

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can do it.

If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    You can do it.

Spread the GIF! Haha. It's just too good.
    ♦Controlled Labs Sponsored Log (White Blood 2)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142175101
    ♦Infinite Labs Sponsored Log (Juggernaut)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137208523

http://www.youtube.com/user/SARAandKELLY

MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by annegislaine View Post
    I’m just an ordinary girl. I’ve done no incredible things in my life so far. I have extraordinary dreams like anyone else, but I guess I just stopped chasing them a long time ago as they seemed way out of reach. I’m just trying to take life day by day, focusing on making a living and planning for the future.

I’ve been overweight most of my life. Growing up, being ‘skinny like the other girls’ was always my biggest wish. From a very early age onwards, losing weight was my main focus. But like so many other girls and women who try to lose weight, I failed. Not once, not twice, but every single time. Here’s the thing: I turned to food to deal with stress, emotions, and problems, as sugary and fatty foods comforted me when no one was around. I knew I had a problem when I couldn’t control what I ate anymore – I couldn’t just eat one piece of chocolate, but had to have the entire block. Some may call it greed, but I know it’s not. It’s dependence. In fact, after years of slowly getting worse, it turned into binge eating disorder. This has been my dirty little secret for many years. I exercised and dieted extensively after a period of food binges to make sure I didn’t gain too much weight. But it never lasted. I needed food not just to feed myself, but also to help me cope with life. Exercise didn’t come either naturally. Slowest runner during PE class, last one picked on every team - you get the idea. By the time I hit 21 and had been unsuccessful at trying to lose weight for nearly 9 years, I gave up on myself. I accepted the fact I wasn’t athletic and had been unable to lose weight. I accepted the fact I would always be the chubby girl. The ‘fat’ girl. I even accepted that I would never be able to live life the way I wanted to and that I would have to settle for less. Until I realised I was paying the ultimate price for this acceptance: I was sacrificing my happiness and my dreams.

I have set myself a crazy goal: to become a fitness model. Right now, I have 31% body fat, I weigh 156 pounds and I’m 5”6, but I want to transform my body into that killer body I’ve always dreamed of having. I want to feel confident and proud, accomplished and happy. I want to inspire myself, and all the other girls and women out there who think it’s impossible or too late to chase their dreams. I want to prove that you don’t have to be ‘stuck’ inside a body that makes you feel insecure and unhappy, and that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I am aware I have the odds against me as I am not your average fitness-loving, high-metabolism, junk food aversive role model. I’m just an ordinary girl. I’ve done no incredible things in my life so far. I have extraordinary dreams like anyone else, and for once in my life, I’m going to chase them.

If you want to follow me on my journey, just search for Anne Gislaine on YouTube (I won’t share the link, as I believe this is not allowed on here). I will try to keep updating this post on a weekly basis too, which will probably be every Monday

With love,
    Anne Gislaine x
    It's not even a little bit crazy... It won't be easy, but with the intense motivation you have, you can do it. Best of luck, and keep us updated!

901132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in, u got this. Also lifting great alternative to emotional eating

marsknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can definitely do it!

Ready to lift some weights?

CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile "Keep Ya Head Up"- Tupac

With love,
    Anne Gislaine x
    Hey there girl

I couldn't help but read and empathize with your situation. I was fatter myself when I was younger. Was not very good at sports and my relatives would tease me and call me a 'big' girl because that's how they are. I was unconfident and depressed. However, when I get depressed I can't eat very much. I develop eating disorders. Back when i was 13,14,15 i would starve myself because I hated my body and myself. This is where most of my weight loss came from. I started becoming pale and sick too. Hiding away from the sunshine for so long since I hated myself and was insecure and to hide from my problems.

I think you're so right about the happiness and dreams thing. I realized that too. Live for yourself and love yourself. You can change your own life if you want to. Also, even if you are a bit chubby, you should still love yourself. I'm no skinny girl, but i'm not exactly what you'd call fat either. I don't have to look thin and hot for anyone. I play football and do karate not to get fit and sexy for anyone or to impress anyone, but because I enjoy it. Sure it’s very good exercise though and I try to eat my fruits and vegetables and not to stuff myself with sugar and carbs everyday, but I’m not sooo strict to some crazy nutritionist point. I like to enjoy my food and my life without depriving myself too much and getting fed up.

I’m glad you've taken it upon you to do the same and take care of your health and body and not just to look hot for guys or be like other girls, but as a duty to respect your body and look good for yourself. I’m glad that you’re chasing your dreams that seemed so unreachable to you before as mine did to me about many things (career wise, achievements, family, helping others, my confidence.etc). Anything is possible if you put your mind to it and work hard. And once you do hopefully become a fitness model one day, I hope you don’t abuse it and disrespect your body and put everything out on display and use it for immoral things which may or may not involve men (of course that’s totally up to you. No judgments here. I just know people who didn't consider themselves very attractive before and when they start to look different and gain new confidence, they go all out beyond certain limits with it). Just always remember where you were before, who you are now and where you want to be to always be kept in line and never lose sight of your goals. I wish you the very best of luck on your journey and I'm cheering for you ^.^

And the most important thing of all: No matter what you look like, its what’s inside that counts. Don’t listen to the crap haters say. Just remember that you’re beautiful no matter what shape you have

Lots of Love- ÑäО ❤

SportPsych1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SportPsych1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SportPsych1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SportPsych1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SportPsych1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SportPsych1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SportPsych1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SportPsych1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SportPsych1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SportPsych1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SportPsych1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congratulations on beginning your journey. I started out a year or so ago and whilst I didn't aim to be a fitness model, its had a massively positive impact on my life both mentally and physically. I don't know what I would do without the gym now!

As a Sport Psychology researcher, the sort of athletes who succeed the most are the ones that set difficult but attainable goals. I would say that being a fitness model is attainable, but it is certainly very challenging. In terms of improving your own physique and how you feel about yourself physically, a mixture of goals (both short and long term) is proven to help. So alongside this outcome goal, I would recommend throwing in some process and performance goals too. These can be, for example, 'always maintaining excellent form in every single movement' (performance - long term) 'keeping to my macros accurately all week' (process - short term), and 'lowering my BF by 5% in the next X months' (performance, short/long term). By always having upcoming goals of differing variety means that motivation never drops. Even if the fitness model goal is never reached, through achieving all these other goals will instill a large degree of confidence, self-efficacy and ultimately have a hugely positive impact on your life.

Good luck!

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed

jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome and best of luck. Perhaps create a log for us to follow or have a mod move this to the logging forum.
    SC Username: jerkeife
    ☆Nice Miscer Master Race Crew☆
    ++Positive Crew++
    MWC

Will do. I bet WorldWarZ has a lovely angus. I can't wait. - EAOP
    [To WorldWarz]You owe me a sweet looking angus and in better be in pristine condition when I come for it. - EAOP

Mandypandy pls respond

Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

With love,
    Anne Gislaine x

You know every one of us at one time had to start somewhere. You just did that and that is a big part of slimming down is to start and want to. Don't expect those over achieving days all at once. Take slow steps and at your age you will burn and you'll get to where you want to be. Remember one thing "Always" listen to your body. It knows you better than anything or anybody. Best of to ya.
    I am always one lift, from Perfection.
    1/75th Army Rangers
    God Protect this Country
    TO BE ONE ASK ONE

secanesam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) secanesam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) secanesam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) secanesam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) secanesam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) secanesam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) secanesam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) secanesam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) secanesam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) secanesam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) secanesam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do it

Lowest Scum of the Boards Trev113's Avatar
    Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trev113 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ITT everyone is beautiful

Especially OP and CheeseFreak and SeattleBiker

OP, you can do anything you set your mind to so long as you're not disabled and beyond the realm of science's capacity to repair you. Stay focused on your goal, obsess over it, you have to want it as much as you want to breathe. - some mixed quotes from other humans
    ISYMFS crew # Bernie Sanders crew # Red Rep for Breast Cancer Awareness Crew

"There is compelling, comprehensive, and consistent objective evidence that humans are changing the climate in ways that threaten our societies and the ecosystems on which we depend.” - 255 members from the U.S. National Academy of Sciences, including Michio Kaku & Stephen Hawking

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168516313