Registered User studentsfitness's Avatar
    studentsfitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) studentsfitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) studentsfitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) studentsfitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) studentsfitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) studentsfitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) studentsfitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) studentsfitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) studentsfitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) studentsfitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) studentsfitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

10 Benefits of Drinking Coffee - For you COFFEE LOVERS!

Just don't load your coffee with refined sugar

1) Coffee and energy levels

Coffee helps people feel less tired and increases energy levels. Caffeine is the stimulant which does this by travelling to the brain and blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter called Adenosine. Many controlled studies have shown that coffee improves many aspects of brain function including memory, mood, energy levels, and reaction times.

2) Coffee and physical performance

Caffeine helps stimulate the nervous system and causes it to send signals to fat cells to break down body fat. It also increases adrenaline levels in the blood, which is a hormone designed to make our bodies ready for intense physical activity. Studies show that caffeine can improve physical performance by 11-12% on average (hence its use in pre-workout powders).

3) Coffee and fat loss

Many studies show that caffeine can boost your metabolic rate. Some studies have also shown that caffeine can increase the burning of fat by as much as 10% in obese individuals and 30% in lean individuals.

4) Coffee contains many essential nutrients

Many of the nutrients in coffee beans make it into the final drink. Some of these nutrients include Riboflavin, Manganese, Potassium, Pantothenic acid, Magnesium and Niacin.

5) Coffee and cancer

Coffee appears to be protective against liver cancer and colorectal cancer. These two cancers are the 3rd and 4th leading causes of cancer death worldwide, respectively.

6) Coffee is a major source on antioxidants

Coffee contains a large amount of antioxidants. Studies have shown that many people get more antioxidants from their coffee than from both fruits and vegetables combined!

7) Coffee and type 2 diabetes

The antioxidants, nutrients, and minerals in coffee help the body use insulin which can help prevent type 2 diabetes.

8) Coffee and Alzheimer's disease

Recent studies have shown that participants who drank 3-5 cups of coffee per day had a substantially decreased risk of developing dementia or Alzheimer's disease later on in life.

9) Coffee and skin cancer (for women)

Studies by Harvard Med School showed that women who drank 3-5 more cups of coffee a day are much less likely to develop skin cancer than those who don't.

10) Coffee and heart health

Research shows that moderate coffee drinkers (2-4 cups daily) have a 20 percent lower risk of heart disease as compared to heavy or light coffee drinkers and non drinkers.

Now go enjoy your cup of joe just don't overdo it

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Currently on my 5th cup.
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    or instead of coffee i drink 1 pre workout per day

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What women's fitness magazine did you steal that garbage from?
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift"

-Jón Páll Sigmarsson

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yowza

tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
    lol that copy pasta tho
    *Positive Crew*
    315B / 345S / 435D
    Lifting since May 2013.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP: You forgot to link your social media to further spam your self-promotion

SindreLaupstad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SindreLaupstad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SindreLaupstad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SindreLaupstad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SindreLaupstad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SindreLaupstad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SindreLaupstad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SindreLaupstad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SindreLaupstad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SindreLaupstad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SindreLaupstad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A morning with a cup of coffee is a good morning!

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SindreLaupstad View Post
    A morning with a cup of coffee is a good morning!
    Riveting!

Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll put whatever I damn well please in my coffee filth.
    I have to return some videotapes

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
    -Some fish guy

225 Bench
    275 DL
    235 Squat

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can coffee help me spike my cortisol? I need to spike it.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Canadiantuxedo View Post
    I'll put whatever I damn well please in my coffee filth.
    This
    If you're having curl problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a bench ain't one