Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Training for an iron butt Icepray's Avatar
    Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tonyy926 View Post
    I got nothing but respect for you man. Glad you saw the positive and thought "i can now show people that an amputation won't stop you from reaching your goals", best of luck!
    Thanks man!

Q&A Video is up!

Follow my vlog on my journey as an Amputee !
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/icepray
    Instagram: Icepray
    ********: www.********.com/ampuvation

Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Little video on my struggle with my body image in the past and now!

MILFHunTer29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MILFHunTer29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MILFHunTer29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MILFHunTer29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MILFHunTer29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MILFHunTer29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MILFHunTer29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MILFHunTer29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MILFHunTer29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MILFHunTer29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MILFHunTer29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is the f*cker that did this in jail now? Or better yet six feet under.
    "And then Morgan Freeman said let there be god"

Originally Posted by MILFHunTer29 View Post
    Is the f*cker that did this in jail now? Or better yet six feet under.
    Sadly nothing yet... This sort of thing takes ages in Switzerland, doesn't help that he lied while I was being taken away in the ambulance meaning we needed extra witnesses etc... I'm gonna have to wait another 2-3 months then a good year or two for compensation :-/

But on the bright side i've finally been sent home!

Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you could rep more than once, I would send you thousands lol, alot of respect that you still keep going, not sure I would be able to handle it as well as you have, KEEP ON GOING!!!
    Don’t ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person that’s hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said.. Haters gonna hate!”

- Aziz Shavershian

It's piss, it's sickening, it's revolting

- Sith Lord

Originally Posted by Andreas1816 View Post
    If you could rep more than once, I would send you thousands lol, alot of respect that you still keep going, not sure I would be able to handle it as well as you have, KEEP ON GOING!!!
    Thanks! Well you never know how you'll react to something unless you live it, though I wouldn't want anybody to live this haha