smallestkamil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lost all my gains. Gained a lot of weight help ?

I use to hit the gym everyday i managed to go from 230 to 180 and grow some muscle i lost my man boobs it felt great. I had a car accident and broke my leg and few ribs and i couldn't do nothing for at least a year . Its been over a year and 7 months and i lost everything my man boobs are crazy my ass is huge and i am at 243lb :/ its because my diet was completely ****ed with soda fast food and other junk . I miss wearing M size shirts i miss the days when i had so much self confidence and just felt great about my self. Now i look into the mirror and look away i tried to go back on the diet but if I don't eat for long I feel completely sick i know after the two weeks its easier i just need to get rid of this weight asap. I signed up to a new gym and i want to get back into it help me how to get back into the gym and diets how to approach it ? For example today for breakfast instead of last nights pizza i had oat meal and peanuts.

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what you did last time worked. do that.
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

BeUnique90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OfficerJimLahey View Post
    what you did last time worked. do that.
    Agree, if you got from 230 to 180 before then do the same because it worked. I broke my foot a few years ago and my calf was none existant after not using it for 8 months, took me a long time to get it back to the same as my other leg. May be worth you emphasising the leg you havent been using with single leg exercises to sort out the imbalance.

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you did it before, this time it will be easier as you can count in muscle memory and lyposis memory.

You might have accostumed your system to an ungoing supply of sugar, so it doesn't rely on fat at rest and you fell sick with low blood sugar. It will go away eventually but eating more often will help for mow

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll add that normally I'd recommend a person to count calories and set up a routine, but since you achieved a solid improvement last time without doing that (it sounds like, anyway) doing it the same way should work. If you try and you're not getting results then let us know.
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.