Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Used hemavol 2 times, good pump low endurance low strength, would love some advice

I was very excited when I got my hemavol and c4 in the mail this week based on things I had read about this stack. This was my first time ever using a pump product. To sum things up quickly, I feel a better pump then normal, almost like when I do a burnout set at the end of a workout. Then I take my normal rest and I do less reps then I normally can do after resting. I also wasn't able to do as much weight for the same amount of reps as usual. Yesterday I did back and biceps and felt a better pump in my back and lats then I ever do, but the weight was lower, but only by a small amount. However, today on leg day my weight was quite a lot lower and my reps were dropping off a ton from what I usually do, my recovery felt very bad. When I stood up from the machine though my legs were burning a lot. The lower weight and bad recovery are demotivating.

The bottle says "strength, endurance, pumps" which all sound super for muscle growth but I only experienced 1 of the 3 so far. I took one scoop of c4 and hemavol each time. Drank 12 ounces of water with the mix, drank probably 60 ounces during the day before getting to the gym, and drank water at the gym.

I really want to get this produce to work right for me because I feel it has a lot of potential and it works very well for so many people. 2 bottles of hemavol and 60 servings of c4 to use ...

Each time took both products together 30 minutes before exercising.

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't expect either supplement to have any real effect on your strength other than increasing energy levels.

So I would look elsewhere for the issue, nutrition, sleep, recovery.

Off days/weeks happen

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First of all, it's very hard to judge a supplement off of just one workout. You could just be having a bad day in the gym...it happens, and it could be related to a million other things besides supplements.

I don't use pump products on leg day. I'm sure some people do, but I find that too much leg pump messes with my performance.
    Similarly, there is a such thing as too much pump. Try half a scoop.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krtek1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the feedback. Previously I did about 6 or 8 weeks of a 4 day split and every leg workout I had I was able to perform much better. Then I was feeling overtrained, so I took last week off. This week I feel fresh, focused, and motivated.

V02, I think you are right about the leg day thing, the pump was too much. The back day was a very tiny dropoff but I really liked the amount of pump I don't ussualy feel in my back and lats. When I think about it, I have a really big pump on my leg days anyway without this stuff so it seems unecessary, I also feel sore for many days after my leg workouts, more-so then any other muscle group. Maybe this will be good news since I can save some money on leg days. I was really dissapointed after the leg workout today but I think I am starting to understand the mechanics of this. Any extra tips and feedback still appreciated though from others!

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Krtek1982 View Post
    The bottle says "strength, endurance, pumps" which all sound super for muscle growth but I only experienced 1 of the 3
    Sue them for false claims!

On serious note: Welcome to the magic world of the Supplements Industry!
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Okay, I'm a slight bit confused so we may have to do this piece by piece.

1. You need to drink more water with your hemavol, 16oz min but ideally 20oz to be honest!
    2. Hemavol is typically not ideal on leg days as it can really inhibit range of motion making training more difficult.
    3. Sometimes, excessive pumps and fullness can create fatigue, at least for me and my training partners.

*Lastly, I wouldn't judge by one workout, something else could have been wrong and you don't even no it. Give it a week, see how it works for other bodyparts and report back. Keep us updated!

Mike
    ….

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You honestly can't just base it off one workout like others said. I'm sure with continued use, upping your water intake and maybe training a different bodypart (Chest, Back, Arms, etc.) you will experience much better results. The other thing you can try (which works well for me) is don't take it 15-30 minutes pre-workout but rather take it 45-60. I notice for me, if I take it and wait a bit longer it really seems to kick in right from my first set.

All things to try to see if the product works better for you. Best of luck!

-Spaz

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was very excited when I got my hemavol and c4 in the mail this week based on things I had read about this stack. This was my first time ever using a pump product. To sum things up quickly, I feel a better pump then normal, almost like when I do a burnout set at the end of a workout. Then I take my normal rest and I do less reps then I normally can do after resting. I also wasn't able to do as much weight for the same amount of reps as usual. Yesterday I did back and biceps and felt a better pump in my back and lats then I ever do, but the weight was lower, but only by a small amount. However, today on leg day my weight was quite a lot lower and my reps were dropping off a ton from what I usually do, my recovery felt very bad. When I stood up from the machine though my legs were burning a lot. The lower weight and bad recovery are demotivating.

The bottle says "strength, endurance, pumps" which all sound super for muscle growth but I only experienced 1 of the 3 so far. I took one scoop of c4 and hemavol each time. Drank 12 ounces of water with the mix, drank probably 60 ounces during the day before getting to the gym, and drank water at the gym.

I really want to get this produce to work right for me because I feel it has a lot of potential and it works very well for so many people. 2 bottles of hemavol and 60 servings of c4 to use ...

Each time took both products together 30 minutes before exercising.
    OP if you're expecting strength gains from a pump product your mindset going into things is wrong.

I've tried hemavol in the past and it's a great product for a pump if you're looking for that in your training. Other than that don't expect strength gains. That's going to come down to your training program, nutrition and recovery.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hemavol gives awesome pumps....
    Ill drink at least a litre of water before the gym anyways but I would suggest that you do that as well OP.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would agree with others. Need about 20 oz of water with Hemavol. Also not really optimal for leg day but it should be good to go for all other training days. When was your last meal before taking Hemavol?
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    I would agree with others. Need about 20 oz of water with Hemavol. Also not really optimal for leg day but it should be good to go for all other training days. When was your last meal before taking Hemavol?
    I had some rice and chicken probably 90 minutes before the hemavol, and then the hemavol 30 minutes before the gym. I have been doing research and it seems I was exhibiting signs of dehydration during that workout. I just started taking Orange Triad 6 pills per day about a week ago, so that is a new factor in this equation as well. I know the orange triad bottle says to drink a lot of water, I drink atleast 60-80oz before getting to the gym during the day I would guess. The C4 scoop contains about 150mg of caffeine which also dehydrates me I believe. Before that however I was using preworkouts that had more caffeine, 200mh and even Mr. Hyde 400mg so I don't think that was the issue.

I was thinking Orange Triad recommends a lot of water so nutrients from the vitamins can be effectively distributed into the body, but not sure. Tomorrow I am doing chest and back, I think I will switch to my more liquie source of protein prior to the workout (protein shake) maybe 2 hours before instead of the solid meal this time and see how that goes.

I think I will probably stop taking hemavol on leg day, or maybe expirement with something like 1/4 of a scoop.

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    You honestly can't just base it off one workout like others said. I'm sure with continued use, upping your water intake and maybe training a different bodypart (Chest, Back, Arms, etc.) you will experience much better results. The other thing you can try (which works well for me) is don't take it 15-30 minutes pre-workout but rather take it 45-60. I notice for me, if I take it and wait a bit longer it really seems to kick in right from my first set.

All things to try to see if the product works better for you. Best of luck!

-Spaz
    I think I'll try that out, hemavol 45 min before this time.

Update:

-Had a average chest workout yesterday used hemavol 45 min prior and then c4 30 min prior to exercising, 1 scoop of each. Protein shake about 90 min to 2 hours before workout.

-Had honestly my best back day ever today. 1.5 scoops of hemavol 45 min prior and 1 scoop c4 30 min prior. I think the next part was the key, I went back to two things I was doing before I started hemavol when I was lifting more. 1) I think this is the most important, protein shake right before going to the gym (with a banana and about a teaspoon of coconut oil). 2) Then I mixed another half of a scoop into my 30 oz water I bring to the gym of c4. This encourages me to drink more water but also seems to give me an extra boost with the caffeine during my workout. I had very nice pumps today and was lifting new records weights for my back workouts by a pretty decent margin. This time I had good recovery and didn't feel over pumped as if I had done a burnout and was able to take a normal rest and then do another set. I will definitly be repeating this routine for my next chest day, with the additional half a scoop of hemavol and c4.

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I used a whole bottle and would give it 4/10 ..that said I am way bigger and have a lot more body fat than you

My advice is to give it some more time.

To be honest the best pump I ever had was from eatting 2 cups of pretzels a hour in to my work out
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wisdommaster1 View Post
    I wouldn't expect either supplement to have any real effect on your strength other than increasing energy levels.

So I would look elsewhere for the issue, nutrition, sleep, recovery.

Off days/weeks happen
    Strong knowledge of competing products.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Update:

-Had a average chest workout yesterday used hemavol 45 min prior and then c4 30 min prior to exercising, 1 scoop of each. Protein shake about 90 min to 2 hours before workout.

-Had honestly my best back day ever today. 1.5 scoops of hemavol 45 min prior and 1 scoop c4 30 min prior. I think the next part was the key, I went back to two things I was doing before I started hemavol when I was lifting more. 1) I think this is the most important, protein shake right before going to the gym (with a banana and about a teaspoon of coconut oil). 2) Then I mixed another half of a scoop into my 30 oz water I bring to the gym of c4. This encourages me to drink more water but also seems to give me an extra boost with the caffeine during my workout. I had very nice pumps today and was lifting new records weights for my back workouts by a pretty decent margin. This time I had good recovery and didn't feel over pumped as if I had done a burnout and was able to take a normal rest and then do another set. I will definitly be repeating this routine for my next chest day, with the additional half a scoop of hemavol and c4.
    All sounds well, keep us updated on what is working and possibly not

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great to hear! Glad it is now working the way that you would like.

I mean you have to remember it's pretty much trial and error for each individual person with a product like Hemavol. You just have to find what works for you and it sounds like you did.

-Spaz

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Update:

Awesome man.. glad to hear it is starting to get better!!! Keep us updated!

We are here to help you

Mike
    ….