brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gynecomastia Cure!?

heu guys I'm on vacation in Bosnia where I was born, and my cousin also lifts and had gyno just like me (and many of us on here).

My grandma had this happen for all of her sons also and she told me to just take Garlic and rub the moist wet part on the nipple directly before you go to sleep.

So just take garlic, rub it on your nipple before you go to sleep, and apparently over time it make the gland smaller.

Just started this last night, i do biochemistry research at my university so I'm going to do some research and will update if I find something that has good validity for this to work.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm pretty sure that's not going to work but I'm no home remedy expert. Let's see some pictures just to make sure it's gyno. The only way I know that helps 'cure' it is more muscle under the tissue to somewhat stretch things out, that and/or surgery which I wouldn't recommend.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brolyv2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's not going to work but I'm no home remedy expert. Let's see some pictures just to make sure it's gyno. The only way I know that helps 'cure' it is more muscle under the tissue to somewhat stretch things out, that and/or surgery which I wouldn't recommend.
    I do have gyno, but you should be asking if this actually works. I'm no expert in this either, but if it worked for my cousin and uncle, then why not test it out, right?

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It wont work, the only cures are hormone therapy or surgery, or live with it.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brolyv2 View Post
    I do have gyno, but you should be asking if this actually works. I'm no expert in this either, but if it worked for my cousin and uncle, then why not test it out, right?
    I don't care if it works really, I've had good solid pecs since I was like 2 years old.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    It wont work, the only cures are hormone therapy or surgery, or live with it.

Well that's your opinion, you have no evidence for your claims. I'll update this in a month and see if there is any notable results.

I don't care if it works really, I've had good solid pecs since I was like 2 years old.
    You commented on the thread, so I was assumed that you had a minor care.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well that's your opinion, you have no evidence for your claims. I'll update this in a month and see if there is any notable results.
    Its not my opinion, if it did work THE WORLD WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT and we wouldnt be wasting money on surgery/threads about it. Just like the "how do i get a bigger penis" threads, if it really worked EVERYONE would know about it.
    Most people think they have gyno but are just too fat. At 224 lbs you definitely have a good 50 lbs of fat on you.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Its not my opinion, if it did work THE WORLD WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT and we wouldnt be wasting money on surgery/threads about it. Just like the "how do i get a bigger penis" threads, if it really worked EVERYONE would know about it.
    Most people think they have gyno but are just too fat. At 224 lbs you definitely have a good 50 lbs of fat on you.
    How are you assuming that we know Everything about gynecomastia already? Research is still being done, we don't know why it happens and what the best treatment is, you are as gullible as your ego. And I do know I have gyno, I see a doctor, so please, take your ignorance out of here, no one wants that.

Another person on bodybuilding.com just trying to be difficult/indifferent and stir the pot. Not much has changed here.

How are you assuming that we know Everything about gynecomastia already? Research is still being done, we don't know why it happens and what the best treatment is, you are as gullible as your ego. And I do know I have gyno, I see a doctor, so please, take your ignorance out of here, no one wants that.
    There have also been people here who went to get gyno surgery and had no gyno, because their "doctor" told them they did when it was just moobs. Its well known why gyno develops, for many many years, this isnt new science.
    Its a hormone imbalance, we are all born female so we have the POTENTIAL for it to grow, the tissue is already there, its just the stimulus that needs to happen, read medical journals if you wish to know why.

There have also been people here who went to get gyno surgery and had no gyno, because their "doctor" told them they did when it was just moobs. Its well known why gyno develops, for many many years, this isnt new science.
    Its a hormone imbalance, we are all born female so we have the POTENTIAL for it to grow, the tissue is already there, its just the stimulus that needs to happen, read medical journals if you wish to know why.
    I agree that we know some information, but we do no know everything about it. Like I said, garlic has not been mentioned before as a treatment but garlic does properties that treat glands and tissue.

Another person on bodybuilding.com just trying to be difficult/indifferent and stir the pot. Not much has changed here.
    You are entitled to your opinion, I simply made an assertion regarding this issue, yet you are surely the one looking to make a fight, like I said previously, if your not going to comment on the issue at hand or give feedback then please go elsewhere. And making a statement, then failing to provide evidence for that statement is irrational and illogical.

azsno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's worth a shot...let us know!
    Happiness is not having what you want. It is wanting what you have.

Originally Posted by azsno View Post
    It's worth a shot...let us know!
    I will my friend.

TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    step back and look at this. You're rubbing garlic on your tits because your grandma told you to. You're the only one here that doesn't think this is fukking dumb.
    You can't look the same as someone else, but you can be the best of yourself.
    Frank Zane

karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heu guys I'm on vacation in Bosnia where I was born, and my cousin also lifts and had gyno just like me (and many of us on here).

My grandma had this happen for all of her sons also and she told me to just take Garlic and rub the moist wet part on the nipple directly before you go to sleep.

So just take garlic, rub it on your nipple before you go to sleep, and apparently over time it make the gland smaller.

Just started this last night, i do biochemistry research at my university so I'm going to do some research and will update if I find something that has good validity for this to work.
    Wait, do you rub the moist, wet part of the garlic or the moist, wet part of the nipple? If you don't have moist, wet nipples should you wet them or can you rub garlic on dry nipples?

If all I have is garlic flakes, can I make some garlic bread first and rub the garlic bread on my nipples? That way when I'm done I won't have to make any garlic bread?
    My story: 204 lbs --> 138 lbs. --> Currently on my way back up!

Starting Strength Status (8.20.15)

Squat (3x5) - 245 lbs.
    Military Press (3x5) - 95 lbs.
    Deadlift - 240 lbs.
    Bench - 150 lbs.
    Power Clean - TBD

Originally Posted by TylerA120 View Post
    step back and look at this. You're rubbing garlic on your tits because your grandma told you to. You're the only one here that doesn't think this is fukking dumb.
    Thanks for your opinion, there is no evidence for or against this, so before you try to make a assumption with no prior evidence or assessment of knowledge, then there is seriously something wrong with your rationality. But please, if you insist to insult someone based on your subjective reasoning go ahead.

Originally Posted by karlton3 View Post
    Wait, do you rub the moist, wet part of the garlic or the moist, wet part of the nipple? If you don't have moist, wet nipples should you wet them or can you rub garlic on dry nipples?

If all I have is garlic flakes, can I make some garlic bread first and rub the garlic bread on my nipples? That way when I'm done I won't have to make any garlic bread?
    Just buy garlic, cut or peel a layer off, it should be wet and rub it against your nipple before you go to sleep.

TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for your opinion, there is no evidence for or against this, so before you try to make a assumption with no prior evidence or assessment of knowledge, then there is seriously something wrong with your rationality. But please, if you insist to insult someone based on your subjective reasoning go ahead.
    Okay. At least you'll be protected from vampires lmao
    You can't look the same as someone else, but you can be the best of yourself.
    Frank Zane

Originally Posted by TylerA120 View Post
    Okay. At least you'll be protected from vampires lmao
    I'm glad your looking at the positives haha

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is a considerable difference between actual Gyneocomatia and estrogenic fat deposits behind the nipples. In many cases even trained medical professionals have difficulty telling one from the other without a biopsy.

If you have gone so far as to have developed glandular breast tissue then it won't go away unless you get surgery. No way at all around this.

On the other hand, fat buildup from estrogen induced fat storage can be reduced/eliminated if you lower estrogen, raise testosterone while reducing fat through diet changes and exercise.

Likely as not, the folk remedy your grandmother sold you on may have helped improve the appearance of your cousin's nipples due to the (known) anti-inflammatory properties garlic has to help reduce the "appearance" of their fatty nipples (especially if they were obsessing over the issue and squeezing the area to the point where swelling occurred).

It may also have acted as a placebo to encourage them to work out a bit more and to lose the fat the old fashioned way.

But as to reducing or eliminating actual, glandular, Gynecomastia? No way in Hell.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

Originally Posted by Luclin999 View Post
    There is a considerable difference between actual Gyneocomatia and estrogenic fat deposits behind the nipples. In many cases even trained medical professionals have difficulty telling one from the other without a biopsy.

If you have gone so far as to have developed glandular breast tissue then it won't go away unless you get surgery. No way at all around this.

On the other hand, fat buildup from estrogen induced fat storage can be reduced/eliminated if you lower estrogen, raise testosterone while reducing fat through diet changes and exercise.

Likely as not, the folk remedy your grandmother sold you on may have helped improve the appearance of your cousin's nipples due to the (known) anti-inflammatory properties garlic has to help reduce the "appearance" of their fatty nipples (especially if they were obsessing over the issue and squeezing the area to the point where swelling occurred).

It may also have acted as a placebo to encourage them to work out a bit more and to lose the fat the old fashioned way.

But as to reducing or eliminating actual, glandular, Gynecomastia? No way in Hell.
    I agree, glands can also reduce in size also, their is good research with lymph node glands and garlic consumption. Truth is, well just have to wait for more research to be done, and the results of this are unknown

BeUnique90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just buy garlic, cut or peel a layer off, it should be wet and rub it against your nipple before you go to sleep.
    Do i have to do it before i go to sleep or doesnt the timing matter? Say if i wanted to do it at half four on a sunday afternoon?