Thread: Zack Khan

t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Zack Khan

What happen with this guy? Haven't been following for awhile. Is he still with nutrex? I remember his comeback videos were awesome. Been awhile though.
    deadlift: 495x3
    squats: 455x6
    bench: 315x4
    U.S. Army.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by t-350z View Post
    Is he still with nutrex?
    No, hence the lack of updates/vids
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    He left Nutrex and FLEX and has his own supplement company - ZKK Underground Research - and is also a columnist for my magazine. He is on the cover of our current issue and is competing next at the Arnold in Spain.

http://www.musclesportmag.com/subscribe/
    Attached Images
    Founding Editor - MuscleSport Magazine
    Co-Host - The Gregg & Joe Show
    Executive Producer - The Joseph Cumia Show

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea definitely not with nutrex anymore. I saw a video not to long ago of him and he has hair on his head now. looks different, but hopefully he starts putting out some more content.
    "I am fueled by all forms of failure. I paid the price so I'll take whats mine!"
    "Obbession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=359214151#post359214151

~~Brothers of Iron~~

JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kaoslegend View Post
    hopefully he starts putting out some more content.
    He will - in every issue and also on the website. No censorship or filters. And he rips Nutrex a new ass in his column in the upcoming Summer issue.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JoePietaro View Post
    He left Nutrex and FLEX and has his own supplement company - ZKK Underground Research - and is also a columnist for my magazine. He is on the cover of our current issue and is competing next at the Arnold in Spain.

http://www.musclesportmag.com/subscribe/
    He "left" Nutrex and Flex to start his own brand and write for your magazine

I am not too sure that all adds up

Leaves a TOP tier supplement contract and a large Publishing contract as a third tier performer to go off and do his own thing.....

He got canned from booth and what you are saying is covering his way of trying to cover his ass from the ego hit he took
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Originally Posted by BigStew View Post
    He "left" Nutrex and Flex to start his own brand and write for your magazine

I am not too sure that all adds up

Leaves a TOP tier supplement contract and a large Publishing contract as a third tier performer to go off and do his own thing.....

He got canned from booth and what you are saying is covering his way of trying to cover his ass from the ego hit he took
    I'm not saying anything that isn't accurate. Yes, he left both companies. Nutrex went in a less-hardcore direction and they didn't renew Zack's contract and FLEX - like MD - has been "cutting back" (for those who saw the RX Muscle episode) for quite a while now in many facets, especially sponsored athletes.

So he did what anyone in his position would do - succeed elsewhere and on your own, if that is possible.

ZKK Underground Research has been doing great (check out their unique protein flavors, which are delicious and I have been drinking shakes since 1981) with free worldwide shipping.

And I'll put my line-up of guys up against anyone else's - including MD and FLEX. Their athletes have no social media presence and do nothing for the money they are being paid. I worked for both companies previously and know this first-hand.

The bodybuilders that I have brought in write their own columns and are all over the social media platforms, which is the future of all media outlets, not just bodybuilding.

You don't have to pay a bunch of IFBB pros to make an impression. They can't tell the truth due to having to toe the company line and have to rely on a ghostwriter (yeah, I did that too for FLEX and MD). The bodybuilding industry is more than competitors and I have no problem taking advantage of that while the other guys fly teams of employees all around the world to cover a show that no one cares about to begin with.