Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1121
    Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    Im on my phone so it's pretty hard to reply coherently, so sorry for this reply bro lol

Customization - personally I never wanted it in battlefront. I loved the preset class thing they had. Each class looked different and played different. Sure you could use one and dominate with it - but it was so much fun to play and be able to use a sniper one life and a rocket launcher the next.

Spawns - Idk.. The way gameplay is now its hard to make spawns fair. Everyone says they're too close if they get spawn camped and too far if they have to run to get back into the battle. I hate not being able to choose where to spawn like in the original battlefronts and even if battlefield.

Vehicles - I never played online in BF1&2. I wasn't planning on playing online in this battlefront either.. So I was looking at the vehicle spawning and being able to run to it to enter more for offline - should've clarified that. But for online they definitely need to randomize it. It's beyond annoying to see one person sitting on a spawn until the token appears.

Guns - they all suck imo. I was hoping for battlefront 2 guns (blaster rifle, Gatling gun, rocket launcher, sniper, electric grenade launcher thing, etc). These guns just all feel the same to me..

Maps - we need more. It's that simple.

Offline - they aren't adding anything to the offline as far as I can tell which is beyond disappointing. The bots are worse than games from the early-mid 2000s, the game modes are limited and suck, the maps are all trash. It's as if they forgot some people don't like playing online..

Game modes - I guess you're right.. But it is upsetting to see 9 game modes and knowing I can't play them (I think only heros vs villains?) offline. And in the heros vs villains offline there's no hero/villain opposing you. You're just an overpowered God running around..

Im a little confused by your post, I'm not sure what FR is and you're talking as if you were in the development team for BF?

Or is it a quote from the ******** page?

Either way, I would honestly have rathered a finished and polished battlefront 3 (the cancelled one) than the battlefront we got. Of course the battlefront we have is more polished - it's a finished game made I think 7 years later for a better system, with better technology, and a main focus on graphics rather than gameplay.
    FR = Free Radical, the company that made BF2.

And I think I remember his avi from a thread he made a while back, and he's a game dev.

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thiiisguy View Post
    FR = Free Radical, the company that made BF2.

And I think I remember his avi from a thread he made a while back, and he's a game dev.
    Ahhh gotchya

Would be pretty interesting to hear his take on the game (battlefront, not that cancelled game or the past games) if he's a game dev and especially if he was on the team to make it
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

anonymous
    Ahhh gotchya

Would be pretty interesting to hear his take on the game (battlefront, not that cancelled game or the past games) if he's a game dev and especially if he was on the team to make it
    you can see the version we were working on if you YouTube search Lucasarts battlefront3 - it was only about 6 months of work and super super early (literally programmer art) and there were only 6-8 of us working on it, but fully playable. I remember joking about DICE getting to make the game which was pretty accurate in the end.

FR's version would have been ok if it were finished but it was nothing like ready for prime-time contrary to what FB says, otherwise it would have been finished. You don't just cancel multimillion dollar projects unless something is very wrong (or like with Disney closing down Lucas because their Interactive division had lost more money than their parks made thanks to the disasters of Epic Mickey, Playdom etc and because Lucas wasn't making money)

DICE's BF3 is exactly what it was supposed to be , good looking amazingly atmospheric and accessible - people bitched about not wanting a battlefield reskin and then they decided they wanted squads, BF style weapons and classes etc.

I'd agree about the lack of maps being a downer at launch, imo they should have had DLC ready on day one but from my experience what the devs want and what the 'smart people in charge' want often conflict

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    you can see the version we were working on if you YouTube search Lucasarts battlefront3 - it was only about 6 months of work and super super early (literally programmer art) and there were only 6-8 of us working on it, but fully playable. I remember joking about DICE getting to make the game which was pretty accurate in the end.

FR's version would have been ok if it were finished but it was nothing like ready for prime-time contrary to what FB says, otherwise it would have been finished. You don't just cancel multimillion dollar projects unless something is very wrong (or like with Disney closing down Lucas because their Interactive division had lost more money than their parks made thanks to the disasters of Epic Mickey, Playdom etc and because Lucas wasn't making money)

DICE's BF3 is exactly what it was supposed to be , good looking amazingly atmospheric and accessible - people bitched about not wanting a battlefield reskin and then they decided they wanted squads, BF style weapons and classes etc.

I'd agree about the lack of maps being a downer at launch, imo they should have had DLC ready on day one but from my experience what the devs want and what the 'smart people in charge' want often conflict
    I can hop on a computer soon to look it up on YouTube.

What changes would you make to the game if you had free reign?
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

anonymous
    I can hop on a computer soon to look it up on YouTube.

What changes would you make to the game if you had free reign?
    No comment lol

But we had some basic moba / base building and supply station captures where you could spend credits to buy vehicles, npcs to guard your bases, summon airstrikes , troop drops etc which was promising.

It was all blue sky tbh and some ideas would probably never have worked (having massive npc battles in the middle of levels that you had to go around or fight in) def not possible on ps3 or 360

ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It seems like the powers that be at Disney are going by the opinion so pushed forward in "geek" media by neck-beard podcasts and The Big Bang Theory that Star Wars fans hate the prequels.

This is like one of the biggest pop culture myths of all time, perpetuated by people that only like Star Wars to look cool.

The prequels are good and most of the best Star Wars stuff is prequel based. Battlefront 1 & 2, Republic Commando, The Clone Wars series and Natalie Portman.

Wish they'd stop acting like people hate the prequels.

Revenge of the Sith>>>Return of the Jedi>>>The Force Awakens.

Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Defending on Walker Assault feels like anal rape. I just quit when im on defending side lol, it's ridiculously unbalanced and most people don't know wtf they're doing.

I just stick to Drop Zone and Walker Assault as an imperial, as supremacy just seems to be one major clusterfuk all the time, unless you go in with a group of friends.
    Last edited by Brazzah; 01-25-2016 at 07:37 AM.
    Lurker for 2 years before registering crew
    Gives tutoring classes in college just to meet sloots crew
    No respect for Wks crew
    Crypto bros crew

ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brazzah View Post
    Defending on Walker Assault feels like anal rape. I just quit when im on defending side lol, it's ridiculously unbalanced and most people don't know wtf they're doing.

I just stick to Drop Zone and Walker Assault as an imperial, as supremacy just seems to be one major clusterfuk all the time, unless you go in with a group of friends.
    The problem with gaming with random people is that they approach any and every game mode as though it is team deathmatch and the purpose of the game is not to win, but to work your kill/death ratio.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In on this, renting on from gamefly since everyone's saying it's not worth wasting the whole 60 bucks

in for the pew pew pews
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hello Star Wars Battlefront fans,

In the two months since we launched Star Wars™ Battlefront™, millions of you have been enjoying the authentic, immersive, and visually stunning Star Wars experience our team at DICE set out to deliver with Star Wars Battlefront.

As we said back in November, the release of Star Wars Battlefront was just the beginning. Our team has been listening to your feedback and building a calendar of new content and tuning changes we will be making to the game throughout 2016. All fans will get free* content that includes new maps for both multiplayer and Missions modes, the introduction of Private Matches, new Hero outfits, and more. Fans looking to get even more out of their Star Wars Battlefront experience can look forward to the Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass*, which will introduce a wealth of fresh content set across exciting new locations including Bespin, the Death Star, and more.

We began our post-launch journey together last month with the Battle of Jakku DLC, adding two new maps and the new mode Turning Point. Tomorrow, we are adding more free content to the game for all Star Wars Battlefront players, including:
    • The Tatooine Survival map will now support the Blast, Droid Run, Drop Zone, Hero Hunt, and Heroes vs Villains multiplayer modes, and is called Raider Camp.
    • New Hoth-themed outfits for Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, both of which will be available to all fans when they play as these two iconic characters on Hoth – these were unlocked by our players for completing our Heroes’ Holiday community mission last month.
    • We are giving players the ability to create Private Matches, which makes playing with friends even easier.
    • The introduction of Daily Challenges and Community Events. These are designed to rally the Community around certain goals and objectives, giving players the chance to earn credits and unlocks even faster. We'll have more news regarding Community Events and Daily Challenges in the days ahead.
    • And of course, we are also including some overall balancing tweaks to both weapons and multiplayer modes.

In February, we will continue to add more free content for all players, including a new Survival mission on Hoth, and a brand-new Hoth multiplayer map that will support our larger game modes including Walker Assault, Supremacy, Fighter Squadron and Turning Point. Speaking of Turning Point, we are also excited to make this popular mode available on all maps that currently support Walker Assault and Supremacy in the February update.

In March, we will be adding another exciting new multiplayer map on Endor that will support Walker Assault, Supremacy, and Turning Point, and an additional Tatooine Survival map.

In addition to the free content we will be delivering through March, we will continue to listen to our community throughout the year and provide updates designed to make Star Wars Battlefront even more fun for everyone.

Now, a lot of you have been asking for more details around Season Pass, and we want to give you some more information today. Season Pass is going to give you more of the content you love -- maps and modes, Heroes, weapons, and more. We are thrilled to share with you the names of each digital expansion pack, as well as some details on what players can expect with each one and when they will be available.
    • Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Outer Rim (March 2016) - Fight among the factories of Sullust and battle within Jabba the Hutt's palace on Tatooine.
    • Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Bespin (Summer 2016) - It's hunt or be hunted in this action-packed experience set in the Cloud City of Bespin
    • Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Death Star (Fall 2016) – That’s no moon! One of the most iconic locations in the Star Wars universe makes its debut in Star Wars Battlefront.
    • Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Expansion Pack 4 – Title TBA (Early 2017) – We will have more details to share about this exciting new expansion pack in the coming months.

I'm glad they finally gave us some Season Pass information but it's not much! I'm guessing next month they'll give us details regarding the Outer Rim DLC.

I participated in last Month's community event and had no idea about the new outfits. Guess it doesn't really matter now.

And I am very curious about these Private matches they are adding!

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They dropped a free map today. Tatooine. I updated the game and searched on Origin. Can't find it. Speaking of can't find. I can't find a fukin game like at all. Do any humans still play on PC? At this point refunding everyone for the season pass and giving us all the future DLC for free might still not save this game. Dice/EA dun goofed so hard it's not even funny.

Edit; Found the map. Quit after one game. I was wrong with this game. It had so much potential, but these *******s ruined it.
    Last edited by Answer1o1; 01-27-2016 at 07:53 PM.

bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Am I the only retard that took awhile to realize you have to charge the pulse cannon to get one shot kills?

Before that I was raging that none of my shots were doing damage like other players.

Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    They dropped a free map today. Tatooine. I updated the game and searched on Origin. Can't find it. Speaking of can't find. I can't find a fukin game like at all. Do any humans still play on PC? At this point refunding everyone for the season pass and giving us all the future DLC for free might still not save this game. Dice/EA dun goofed so hard it's not even funny.

Edit; Found the map. Quit after one game. I was wrong with this game. It had so much potential, but these *******s ruined it.
    Fukk are you srs?

Tell me about the map, I won't be able to play until late tonight at earliest

Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post

I said this ages ago. I seriously doubt many people have bought the season pass and those that have could get a refund and keep the emote for free and everybody else gets the season pass content for free now.

I don't know, seems like it might revive the game online but it sold pretty decently so maybe, EA don't really care about player drop off? I don't know.

Seems to me like Rainbow Six Siege has a better way of doing things. Splitting player bases with new content is like the SURE FIRE way to kill off a game.

I just... As soon as the devs confirmed it wouldn't have prequel content, I stopped playing/giving a chit. Just feels like a knock-off half product now.

I was fully down for buying the season pass if it had prequel stuff but now I couldn't give a fukk. And the game is so light on content that not having the season pass, is basically a deaths sentence for players.

VascularLord is just really nice. (+1000) VascularLord is just really nice. (+1000) VascularLord is just really nice. (+1000) VascularLord is just really nice. (+1000) VascularLord is just really nice. (+1000) VascularLord is just really nice. (+1000) VascularLord is just really nice. (+1000) VascularLord is just really nice. (+1000) VascularLord is just really nice. (+1000) VascularLord is just really nice. (+1000) VascularLord is just really nice. (+1000)
    really great game hope it gets goty 2013

Originally Posted by ProjectWheyhem View Post
    I said this ages ago. I seriously doubt many people have bought the season pass and those that have could get a refund and keep the emote for free and everybody else gets the season pass content for free now.

I don't know, seems like it might revive the game online but it sold pretty decently so maybe, EA don't really care about player drop off? I don't know.

Seems to me like Rainbow Six Siege has a better way of doing things. Splitting player bases with new content is like the SURE FIRE way to kill off a game.

I just... As soon as the devs confirmed it wouldn't have prequel content, I stopped playing/giving a chit. Just feels like a knock-off half product now.

I was fully down for buying the season pass if it had prequel stuff but now I couldn't give a fukk. And the game is so light on content that not having the season pass, is basically a deaths sentence for players.
    Mhm

Basically, if you don't buy the season pass your gaming experience is over. It'll take more and more time to find matches, and when you do find a match it probably won't be full.

The fact that they don't really care about offline and keep reiterating that they want their gamers to have an online experience playing out Star Wars as they want or whatever it is - just solidifies that even though they're adding new missions, offline will never be good. It'll always be a chitty low tier offline.

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Same chit happened with Battlefield Hardline. They don't give a chit. They know they'll make profit regardless. Especially with this game. Anything with Star Wars in the title is a guarantee sell. I just hope they don't fuk up Battlefield 5. I still play and enjoy Battlefield 4.

shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that update was garbage. 1 new map for 2 game modes, and it wasnt even a new map, just a map they took from single player.

i would not even play this game unless they doubled the amount of maps (minimum) and doubled the guns minimum. Let alone pay for it.
    "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    - Dale Carnegie

- rep animal loving threads on site.

565x1 deadlif (now 675)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWh2TQkWAY
    535x1 ATG squat- *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BUVmD0p2Q
    375x1 bench- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpwBQyN6q3w
    230x1 OHP- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OPHi0_qgIQ
    videos r old

I uninstalled it

L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Reading the last couple pages of this thread only solidifies my decision to uninstall and sell the game.

lol @ the pc player base already dying off.
    Stay natty cuz

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this game 20 dollars yet? AYYY LMAO

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Have not played this since the beta, but I can def appreciate it for the amazing graphics potential on PC, one of the coolest videos I have seen:

https://youtu.be/CqHGRD274Qc

https://youtu.be/Wshg1vH_quc
    Sadly, that is all it has to offer. Looks and sounds great.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This game isn't bad.

NOTE:Today is my first day playing it

It's alright, just that players are more advanced with jetpacks and better weapons
    The air battles are fun too
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    This game isn't bad.

It's alright, just that players are more advanced with jetpacks and better weapons
    It's great for the first 5-10 hours.

Then you slowly realize everything that it's missing.
    Stay natty cuz

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This game isn't bad.

Yeah you say that now, lol

Originally Posted by shortharry01 View Post
    that update was garbage. 1 new map for 2 game modes, and it wasnt even a new map, just a map they took from single player.

i would not even play this game unless they doubled the amount of maps (minimum) and doubled the guns minimum. Let alone pay for it.
    Forgot about the update. I just can't be bothered to even put the game in my PS 4. If I'm thirsty for some multi-player no way I'm playing this over Siege.

Honestly I keep saying this but as soon as they announced that there'd definitely not be any prequel content. I just don't care any more.

This game isn't bad.

I absolutely LOVED my first 25 hours with it. You can literally chart my (and a few other people's) experiences with the game. We all start off super psyched and our enthusiasm and enjoyment just slowly chips away until the thread slowly starts to die.

From release day to just before Christmas, this was my GO TO game. Haven't turned it on since then.

Originally Posted by shortharry01 View Post

Lmao what. Seriously?

Makes me happy as hell I didn't even bother trying it out. I was expecting a new map that was playable on every game mode and certainly not one that's already in the game just unavailable for some reason.

On the bright side of all this.. When the next battlefront comes out I know now to not let hype and love for Star Wars cloud my vision. Gonna be waiting like 3 months minimum until I get it (IF I get it).

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The game is crap because of the laggy servers. One match might be alright. Then all of a sudden it turns to crap.

This is one game that I regret buying.

Originally Posted by L_Coops View Post
    It's great for the first 5-10 hours.

Then you slowly realize everything that it's missing.
    Originally Posted by YourIHero View Post
    Yeah you say that now, lol
    Forgot about the update. I just can't be bothered to even put the game in my PS 4. If I'm thirsty for some multi-player no way I'm playing this over Siege.

Honestly I keep saying this but as soon as they announced that there'd definitely not be any prequel content. I just don't care any more.

I absolutely LOVED my first 25 hours with it. You can literally chart my (and a few other people's) experiences with the game. We all start off super psyched and our enthusiasm and enjoyment just slowly chips away until the thread slowly starts to die.

From release day to just before Christmas, this was my GO TO game. Haven't turned it on since then.
    Well, it's still fun but.. it feels empty now

Played all day tho

Why didn't this have a story mode. Battlefront title gone to chit.
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Well, it's still fun but.. it feels empty now

Played all day tho

Why didn't this have a story mode. Battlefront title gone to chit.
    Lol cause EA is fukkin retarded "Our focus is on delivering a multiplayer experience that lets fans live out and create their own Star Wars battles"

Brb can't actually live out or create a single Star Wars battle of my own
    Brb can't actually do anything in this watered down game with gameplay that's worse than that of the early 2000s
    Brb at least it looks nice and sounds good - cause that's all the game has going for it