indigoclan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question practicing with 10 pound basketball, is it bad

Well i found a 10 lbs basketball/medicineball, in my garage took it too the courts and started dribling (low) through and behind the legs, and then putting the ball up, shooting/forcing the ball from foulline made like 7 buckets, when i picked up my regulation ball, it felt like a beach ball, well not exactly but you get my drift, i went to the 3point line straignt from the hoop took a shot, and it looked like it was on a strait path towards the hoop, which it was, but it was went way higher than i had intended and bounced on the top of the backboard. I went home sfter that
    Now what i have heard a few times before is that SHOOTING with a weighted ball will only throw of your shots, when i asked about it i was told to try and see, well now im not too sure whether this is bad for my shooting, should i continue, or not

Ps. Im 15 yo boy if that matters
    Last edited by indigoclan; 06-30-2015 at 10:15 PM. Reason: to tell my age if it mattered

KTann007 is not very well liked. (-100) KTann007 is not very well liked. (-100) KTann007 is not very well liked. (-100) KTann007 is not very well liked. (-100) KTann007 is not very well liked. (-100) KTann007 is not very well liked. (-100) KTann007 is not very well liked. (-100) KTann007 is not very well liked. (-100) KTann007 is not very well liked. (-100) KTann007 is not very well liked. (-100) KTann007 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Tha **** is this ****.

Wrong forum.

NBA.com
    Hair Like John Stamos Crew
    Actor Crew - Model Crew
    Only Wears John Varvatos, All Saints, Armani Crew
    Drives A Mercedes CL500 Crew
    Skipped College Because I Thought I was Going To Be Famous Crew
    Still Live With Family Crew
    Still Don't Know What To Do With My Life Crew
    Need A Real Job Crew
    Reps For Job/Life Advice!

Honestly, life is bull****. I'm just ****in' Zyzzin' it.

Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dribble with tennis balls to train hand eye coordination and shoot with a regular ball to increase muscle memory.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Training with a heavy ball is bad and will only lead to missed shots and wrist issues later on.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A heavy basketball is pretty good for working on dribbling, passing (two hand, no one hand baseball passes), rebounding, and some shooting work (do not ever shoot beyond 3 ft with a heavy basketball). The shooting work is taking your body up on a layup (don't finish the shot), Mikens, rim tip up drills, etc. If you take jump shots with it you'll change your form and quite possibly mess up your shoulder, elbow, or wrist. My son works with one a lot but mainly for inside strength moves when one or more people are fouling him hard while he's trying to go up for a shot or rebound.

ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Only use it for dribbling. Don't use it for shooting. It will **** up your shot.