Rtegiresed Uesr ส้้้้้้้ WheyBeastly's Avatar
    WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

WheyBeastly's Controlled Labs White Rapids log!

Hey guys, just got my tub(!) of White Rapids in today. Thank you Controlled Labs! So, it's a whole freakin' tub, rated for 50 servings.

June 30th, 2015 (Tuesday).
    Workout session: Biceps, forearms, and abs.
    I took ~2 scoops. They aren't kidding about the amount of water. I did about 15 ounces of water before I added ice. If you're going to do 2 scoops, try to aim for ~15-20 ounces of liquid. It smells like fruit punch right from the container. After I put the powder into the shaker, before shaking it, I noticed it seemed to be dissolving on it's own (however much stuff collected on the bottom). But, I went ahead and shook it. Not a bunch of foam! The powder seems very soft, not hard/crunchy. Drank the shake around ~4:35 PM, it's currently 5:17 PM. I don't feel 'jittery', but, perhaps more focused, . Going to start lifting in a bit.

Alright, finished workout recently. Perhaps the (main) thing I noticed with it is 'focus'. Like I had some kind of tunnel vision thing going on. It didn't kick in hard core, and I don't/didn't feel jittery! I'm not sure if it's because of supp, but, I may have not felt as fatigued as fast during the workout session. It was kind of like I was on autopilot to where I'd think about lifting the weight up, and up it came. Try to imagine a sense of muscle 'numbness' to where you know you're lifting the weight, but it doesn't feel as strenuous?

Going to try it again tomorrow! Chest/triceps tomorrow, .
    Last edited by WheyBeastly; 06-30-2015 at 05:10 PM.
    Formerly Jouho.

Current/Goal
    Bench: 2.5 lbs / 5 lbs
    Squat: 3 lbs / 6 lbs
    Deadlift: 4 lbs / 7 lbs

*I'm actually an ant irl crew*

WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    July 1st, 2015 - Wednesday. Workout: Chest and triceps. Dosage: ~2 scoops.
    I don't know how much of it might be the supplement, but I've felt/been feeling as though I can't feel the strain as much during the actual lifting. It's as though I'm kind of numbed. Like, I *know* I'm lifting the weight and I know I'm straining during the set, but it doesn't feel like regular straining. It kind of feels like I'm on autopilot, haha. So, if I had to choose, I would probably say focus is the thing that I get from White Rapids. And this numbness thing going on is pretty cool as well, it's like I don't feel as worn out during/after sets. Try to imagine someone pinching your arm, and then try to imagine your arm is numb and someone pinches you. The first one, you might feel the pain and the pressure, but with the numbed sensation, you feel the pressure, but not the pain. Know what I mean? .

July 2nd, 2015 - Shoulders and abs. Dosage: ~2 scoops.
    It doesn't seem that White Rapids kicks in hard on me. Perhaps, for me, it seems more as if it's a stim-free pre-workout that gives focus and this 'numbing'-effect.
    Formerly Jouho.

Current/Goal

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be following on this
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Any updates ?
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Hey guys, been a while. I've since finished the tub.

As time went on, I got a lot more used to the effects of it.

Perhaps a few pros of this product:
    Doesn't make you shakey/jittery (this is also good for me, because I'm an FPS gamer and the jittery-ness can affect me, haha).
    Any holy crap, that focus/tunnel vision in the beginning!
    Mixes nicely.
    Solid taste - strong as hell though. Use a lot of water.

My advice: Take the supplement when you want the focus/fatigue-reduction for a workout, perhaps such as on leg day and/or back/deadlift day. Also, to not take it for extended periods of time to try to prevent getting used to it.... so say... take for 1-2 weeks, then take off for a while before continuing on it again.

As far as that focus/fatigue reduction, I have maybe NEVER had that happen to me with any other pre-workout supp before!

Thanks Controlled Labs. Sorry for the delayed post.

OVERALL: RECOMMENDED!!
    Formerly Jouho.

Current/Goal