yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)

Been a good year ...so far!

Been hard at it and for the first time decided to prep for the first half of the year comps as the INBA World Titles were held in ***** - and we all gotta get to ***** at one time or the other, hey???

Started off in the Sydney Nationals in my age class to qualify and managed to get a win there.

Had a go at the OPEn Class 3 and felt I placed higher than 4th but as I was stil 4 weeks away from my peak - took it with pride as the guys were all alot younger

Off to *****...challenged by Customs that took ALL my food at the International gate..."Chill", my wife said...chill"...."LIKE @$@", I said. Had to eat crow a bit to keep moving.....

Had a blast!! Besides my Over 60s category they let me run against the Over 50's.

Got the win in the Over 60s'. Still waiting on the official shots but heres one a mate shot on the day

Then the 50's. Bit tired by now.

Ran it different to most other show. Only the top five were then used in a run-down and pose down

Was really happy with my overall with an area I wanna improve on in 2ns half. Heres my back and the glute hammy insertion area is my target

Got the win! Blew me out!

Here's the medal presentation

Then got my butt kicked in the Masters Overall...he was a unit...beautiful symmetry and big muscle bellies. Lovely guy as well

New goal....

In 16 weeks the Nationals and lead up to the Natural Olympia is at hand

Before that though the INBA here in Australia (how good is THIS?!?!?!?) is putting up return trips to Las Vegas for the top 3 placegetters...in pro qualifiers in two different shows.

Gonna get my self in my best shape ever and have crack at getting a pro card AND a trip!
    Last edited by yakabebe; 06-29-2015 at 06:08 AM.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I gotta give you the credit you deserve. You look great. I hope I look that good someday. Congrats!!
    Starting weight - 184 ~ Goal weight - 172

Jan 1-184|Jan 8-182.8|Jan 15-xxx|Jan 22-184|Jan 29-xxx|Total-xxx
    Feb 5-xxx|Feb 12-xxx|Feb 19-xxx|Feb 26-xxx|Total-xxx
    Mar 5-xxx|Mar 12-xxx|Mar 19-xxx|Mar 26-xxx|Total-xxx

sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats on the win! What part of Sydney are you from? I lived in Sydney for a few years. Mostly in the Northern areas.

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sockitume View Post
    Congrats on the win! What part of Sydney are you from? I lived in Sydney for a few years. Mostly in the Northern areas.
    Ta...actually way WAY up North in Townsville. Sydney's to much on the upbeat for me

Do you get to any of the major shows?

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sockitume is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haven't actually thought of going. I should look into it as it sounds fun. Your pics look like you had a good time.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good to see you're still kicking a$$, Yak!

You seriously never seem to age. Looking like a beast up there! Congrats!

GizmoFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GizmoFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GizmoFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GizmoFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GizmoFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GizmoFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GizmoFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GizmoFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GizmoFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GizmoFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GizmoFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look awesome! Congrats on the win(s)!

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Good to see you're still kicking a$$, Yak!

You seriously never seem to age. Looking like a beast up there! Congrats!
    Originally Posted by GizmoFitness View Post
    You look awesome! Congrats on the win(s)!
    Thanx...gotta say the new training ideas and diet incorporated this year made a fairly big difference

Simple plan.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    inspirational.....

awesome job
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congratulations - you continue to excel! Very inspirational even more so for those of us over 60.

Firm
    "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better!"

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. -A. R. Bernard

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places."
    Ernest Hemingway - "A Farewell to Arms"

Originally Posted by Firminator4 View Post
    Congratulations - you continue to excel! Very inspirational even more so for those of us over 60.

Firm
    Thanx...but you look pretty damn good yourself compared to almost all other >60's!

Simple plan.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congratulations. Good luck in your future competition.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    Congratulations. Good luck in your future competition.
    Thanx Jerry...when we gonna see your big frame back up in da lights?

Simple plan.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yakabebe View Post
    Thanx Jerry...when we gonna see your big frame back up in da lights?
    I'm working on my conditioning. I need some of your trade secrets. I'm going to do the Venice Beach Labor Day contest Sept 7th. That's my first show of the year. I'm currently working on conditioning without losing too much muscle mass.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    I'm working on my conditioning. I need some of your trade secrets. I'm going to do the Venice Beach Labor Day contest Sept 7th. That's my first show of the year. I'm currently working on conditioning without losing too much muscle mass.
    Yeah...condition...my "secret" is I am so aware of what my body does under whatever eating strategy I use that by now, I have a system that at least works for me but I dare say...would never work for anyone else

For example...Im about 15 weeks out...im on about 1300 cals a day....all chicken and sweet potato...and doing 6 sessions in the gym. And somehow retaining my lean mass. And stripping fat. Dont ask me how...and the process is such that because Ive been at it now for 11 years straight and really ought to have taken a break cause my metabolism is about as speedy as a rock...in about 4 weeks, Ill drop that closer to 1000 cal p/day and up the cardio

My bet is you are on closer to 3000 c/day and going to shoot for 2300-2400 c/day later on

Simple plan.