Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Fammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fammin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Physical: Shot two times in the legs randomly outside a bar, no one ever caught.

Emotional: Cheated on by a woman I dated for 5 years in my 20s, thought she was the one.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrBungle11 View Post
    Physical: Cluster Headache
    Originally Posted by gottk2x View Post
    Physical - Cluster headaches - just roll around in constant pain for a couple hrs until it eases up a tiny bit until you can fall asleep, and hope it goes away.
    Ive seen vids of people suffering from those. I can't begin to imagine, especially if you get them often.

Physical: Clavicle smashed into 4 pieces, had to walk about 500+ yards to get to the road pushing my bike and then ride in an f150 through rush hour traffic on bumpy roads. By the time I got to the ER I was blacking out/tunnel vision/colors were bright. All i knew was I had to get inside to get pain meds. Not a tear until I was in the ER though. Sometimes things hurt too bad to cry, probably because you cant breath.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Physical definitely. Too many different times to list. 9/10 non-stop back pain for 3 years down both legs and feet is like the worst thing you can imagine besides something like CRPS/RSD. At least cluster headaches give you periods of relief. Many times a day I would feel genuinely like a massive ice pick stabbed me in the back and I would just drop to the ground instantly and cry. But then there was the excruciating dull throbbing pain and stabbing pain in my legs and feet as well. When you are never not in pain it wears on you more than you can ever imagine. I think it scarred me for life as I was essentially being tortured for 3 yrs until I had back surgery thanks to a top 1% spine surgeon who saved my life from eventual suicide at that rate I was going on.

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Physical: Slicing off a quarter of my thumb cutting vegetables.

Emotional: Amazing girlfriend of 2 years breaking up with me because shes moving to a different country
    Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another emotional/physical pain was when I was overdosed in the hospital and aspirated in the middle of the night (vomit in lungs, lungs 90% filled with fluid, they told parents I was going to die) so they put me in the ICU and I don't know how but for the entire 4 days straight I was pretty much aware of everything even though I was in a medically induced coma. So I felt the sensation of DROWNING for 96 hours straight. ****ing gave me major PTSD that I still have today.

Dost thou even hoist? thatblingring's Avatar
    thatblingring is not very well liked. (-100) thatblingring is not very well liked. (-100) thatblingring is not very well liked. (-100) thatblingring is not very well liked. (-100) thatblingring is not very well liked. (-100) thatblingring is not very well liked. (-100) thatblingring is not very well liked. (-100) thatblingring is not very well liked. (-100) thatblingring is not very well liked. (-100) thatblingring is not very well liked. (-100) thatblingring is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bump
    ☯ These hoes ain't Loyal ☯

checking privilege... Bro_montana's Avatar
    Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stopped by my gf's house one day to pick up her hiking shoes for our date. Stumbled across her office, right in front of her pc are handwritten letters from a guy friend I only briefly met, never saw him as a threat. There was a few of them, pages and pages long. I could tell the way they were placed she enjoyed reading them I felt so sick. Her ******** was open too and I saw all the messages of her trashy friends throwing me under, her agreeing with them. Evidence she cheated multiple times but telling her friends "she still loves me." That was the day I grew up. Fk relationships, fk all that.
    The stories and information posted above are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
    Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Reading some of the emotional problems are making me feel like **** cuz I am over here sad about a sloot and how great we once were, while some of you guys actually lost some one close to you.

For physical I had a ear infection when I was 12 and was the worst pain I ever experienced, whole head felt like it was gonna explode.

Emotional, me and this girl used to close and now she treats me like we never had anything. Feels bad man.
    Last edited by DontWantBeTiny; 06-25-2015 at 11:54 PM.
    "Its not what you look like on the scale, but how much you weigh in the mirror"~ GJ

Pilot Crew
    Proud Manlet Crew

"obsession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"~Zyzz Brah (R.I.P)
    "Breathe into your balls"~ Elliot Hulse

bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Physical: Broke my knee and fractured my ankle being stupid after a full day of drinking. Was emotional as well, lost scholarship. Had surgery but still isn't the same. Slid on some mud a week ago and tweaked it a bit and it's just now starting to feel better. Wasn't even a decent slide.

Emotional:
    1. One of my best buddies, if not the best, died in a motorcycle accident about 3 years ago. I had known him since 8th grade and texted him the day before it happened that I was going to call him that night.......I never called him. I had seen him a few months before and was planning on coming back for a visit soon. He was in GA I was in KC. Flew in for the funeral and saw people I hadn't seen in almost 10 years. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

2. Broke up with a girl that I dated for 5 years, lived together for 3, were seriously discussing marriage, had been through so much together. In the last 6-8 months of it we really started to go in separate directions and started arguing quite a bit, which wasn't normal for either of our personalities. Last straw was she decided to go back to school on the other side of the country and was fully serious about making long distance work for 2 years. There were obviously other things too and by that time we were not what we used to be but, ya know. She left, I lost it and broke up with her a month later. That was almost a year ago exactly.... I haven't talked to her since and sometimes really wonder what would/could/should have been done differently.
    Last edited by bsmit107; 06-25-2015 at 11:02 PM.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just felt worst physical pain ever, feels like my arm is tearing apart holy s*it

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The sudden death of a loved one is waaayyyy more painful than any physical pain ive ever had.

Id rather get stabbed or shot than to feel that. **** hits you like a brick...
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bro_montana View Post
    Stopped by my gf's house one day to pick up her hiking shoes for our date. Stumbled across her office, right in front of her pc are handwritten letters from a guy friend I only briefly met, never saw him as a threat. There was a few of them, pages and pages long. I could tell the way they were placed she enjoyed reading them I felt so sick. Her ******** was open too and I saw all the messages of her trashy friends throwing me under, her agreeing with them. Evidence she cheated multiple times but telling her friends "she still loves me." That was the day I grew up. Fk relationships, fk all that.
    We all remember the day we took the red pill. Feels.

buttplug thumb of peace invrlose123's Avatar
    invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Third football season, running down the fielderly on kickoff, decide to earhole someone, crippling blackout fire pain running down my neck. Couldn't move my neck, legit thought it was broken. Went to the hospital had X rays and I guess two vertebrae were always fused but I just somehow fukced them up that day. I struggle with it every day now. I slipped in a puddle and when my head snapped back I got the same thing.
    Needs to get back in to the gym crew

Non-lifting ******* crew

Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe I'm just a fukin sociopath but I have encountered no emotional pain equal to the pain that cyst caused me when that thing was lanced. Not even close.

BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Physical: I like had an anal fissure or something while trying to take a poo srs. I was sweating bullets on the toilet for at least 30 minutes holding back tears.

Emotional: I had a period of really bad anxiety for about 6 months. I never really felt like me. It's hard to explain, but everything would shoot really bad intrusive thoughts at me. Even seeing the sun go down made me terrified. It made me wish I was depressed again instead of that **** lol.

Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Physical: I was apparently sleep walking. I woke up on top of the remains of a broken book case (Fell on top of it and completely broke everything around it, including the wall) while screaming in pain. It was also the most psychologically tense thing I have ever experienced, because I came to the realization that if I fell face-forward I could've died or busted my head. Getting stabbed by the wood in the book case hurt enough already, I can't imagine waking up with a chunk of wood speared through my eye, stomach, or somewhere else important.

Pretty lucky because my brother told me I was walking backwards for some reason instead of forwards. On the bright side I have a scar that looks like I got clawed by a tiger or something epic.

Mental: I was in school and there was a gunman on campus. He came to our classroom even though we were all hiding in the corner with the lights off. I felt like he knew we were in there but couldn't find us because he kept peering into the window for a good 5 minutes until he left. Thought he was gonna murder us all, seriously. Was wondering if I was ever going to see my parents again. This was when I was like 5-6 years old too.