Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

AI Sports Nutrition - Hgh Pro log

Will be running a log on this product from AI Sports will update when I receive and start.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for support

what training split are you doing right now?

how is nutrition? are you counting calories?

sleeping well?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Will be running a log on this product from AI Sports will update when I receive and start.
    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the product.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor
    http://instagram.com/tastankul

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    ********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's up , took my first dose of this Sunday before bed. After downing 4 caps I went to bed and I slept like a baby . I did however get up a few times to take a leak. It gives me some weired tasting burps but not like nast burps, in asuming that is when it desolves . That Monday morning woke up felt refreshed then went to the gym with my wife , killed legs and cardio while she did bootcamp and cycling.

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    In for support

what training split are you doing right now?

how is nutrition? are you counting calories?

sleeping well?
    My nutrition is great for the most part eating clean. Ground turkey , chicken and beef with sweet potatoes for carb.
    I normally train 6 days a week Saturdays are usually cardio days and full body workout. Calories I only count when its scanable with my fitness pal normally I do a cup of turkey , with chicken I do 4-6 oz . veggies I eat a good amount.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My nutrition is great for the most part eating clean. Ground turkey , chicken and beef with sweet potatoes for carb.
    I normally train 6 days a week Saturdays are usually cardio days and full body workout. Calories I only count when its scanable with my fitness pal normally I do a cup of turkey , with chicken I do 4-6 oz . veggies I eat a good amount.
    thats good, keep up good effort

dont be discouraged if not many people come in here, ive seen some logs where not many come in

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

thats good, keep up good effort

dont be discouraged if not many people come in here, ive seen some logs where not many come in
    It's all good as long as some one views.

So night 2 after smashing chest and back like the Phenomenal Arnold Schwarzenegger .lol
    Had a great day felt great and PUMPED currently am lowering my cal watching what I eat mainly protein n veggies and clean carbs but lower amount on carbs.

So just out of curiosity is this product supposed to harden you up ? I did back n chest and my arms were soar for some reason my arm BUMP pump game was good.
    Slept like a baby and this stuff really puts me on a deep sleep I have 3 alarms to wake me and the third went off and I went to the gym a little behind schedule lol.
    But I don't feel as tired throughout the day.

Today (wendsday ) I did shoulders and delts . and had a great workout . Switches it up a bit I dont normally do barbell over head press but I felt like trying it and did not with crazy weight started low and my shoulders were tight and felt good.
    Have also been doing manditory post cardio I have dropped a few pounds down to 215 from last week then up to 217 by the end of the week hope to be closer to 210.

So night 2 after smashing chest and back like the Phenomenal Arnold Schwarzenegger .lol
    Had a great day felt great and PUMPED currently am lowering my cal watching what I eat mainly protein n veggies and clean carbs but lower amount on carbs.

So just out of curiosity is this product supposed to harden you up ? I did back n chest and my arms were soar for some reason my arm BUMP pump game was good.
    Slept like a baby and this stuff really puts me on a deep sleep I have 3 alarms to wake me and the third went off and I went to the gym a little behind schedule lol.
    But I don't feel as tired throughout the day.

Today (wendsday ) I did shoulders and delts . and had a great workout . Switches it up a bit I dont normally do barbell over head press but I felt like trying it and did not with crazy weight started low and my shoulders were tight and felt good.
    Have also been doing manditory post cardio I have dropped a few pounds down to 215 from last week then up to 217 by the end of the week hope to be closer to 210.
    I dont know it hardens you up, Diet, combined with weights, cardio harden you up. The better sleep can help of course

Online coaching avilable

Hey brother sorry I haven't posted I had to go to the hospital I had a very bad stomach bug I was puking and having diaria for two days straight and was very dehydrated and they PUMPED 3 bags of fluid in me and on top of that poison ivy. I'm feeling better Dr said to take off from work and I go back the 13th ...but I will still try and training a bit ...I do enjoy the sleep from this product.

Hey brother sorry I haven't posted I had to go to the hospital I had a very bad stomach bug I was puking and having diaria for two days straight and was very dehydrated and they PUMPED 3 bags of fluid in me and on top of that poison ivy. I'm feeling better Dr said to take off from work and I go back the 13th ...but I will still try and training a bit ...I do enjoy the sleep from this product.
    sorry to hear . take your time, its important to feel good and ready

Online coaching avilable

sorry to hear . take your time, its important to feel good and ready
    Thanks bro

What's up guys , been under the weather but am feeling better taking off from the gym for the week but still have been maintaining and eating right been taking the hgh 2 days on then 2 off cause this stuff really knocks me out and I sleep hard on this wake up refreshed as well

Hey guys ...so I have been taking this product durring the day because I've been doing hard core yard work watering the plants everymorni g and its alot of watering and walking up hill and lots of sweating lol and getting a tan she doing ....I have been taking it before work on an empty stomach and I feel that it's helping me maintain size ....sleep is good roughly 6-7 hours of sleep. Hope to get back to the gym soon but been very busy with work and family and helping out my father in law. He is the pastor of the church and I do side jobs like watering the plants and any other projects he needs done.

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey guys ...so I have been taking this product durring the day because I've been doing hard core yard work watering the plants everymorni g and its alot of watering and walking up hill and lots of sweating lol and getting a tan she doing ....I have been taking it before work on an empty stomach and I feel that it's helping me maintain size ....sleep is good roughly 6-7 hours of sleep. Hope to get back to the gym soon but been very busy with work and family and helping out my father in law. He is the pastor of the church and I do side jobs like watering the plants and any other projects he needs done.

Try taking it before bed as recommended, because you'll get better results.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor

Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

I generally do but I figured I would expirament , my buddy John smeton said this could be taken before the gym ...there are benefits to that to. But this stuff knocks me out when I take it before bed.

I generally do but I figured I would expirament , my buddy John smeton said this could be taken before the gym ...there are benefits to that to. But this stuff knocks me out when I take it before bed.
    what do you notice from the hghpro?

more specifically, do you notice any chemical changes like with the dopamine feeling it suppose to raise?
    (faster thinking, better memory, more anxious, just higher dopamine effects)

Online coaching avilable

Hey bro, I def am more anxious and do have better memory .

What's up guys , smashed some chest back with some biceps and triceps ...first day back in the gym was great. Been working 2 jobs my new job I work for Porsche and Audi get to drive cars take them to be fueled and cleaned alot of walking and what makes it great is that the lot has a bit of a incline so I get the cardio lol...

Hey bro, I def am more anxious and do have better memory .
    from what i know that is the cause of higher dopamine levels

What's up guys , smashed some chest back with some biceps and triceps ...first day back in the gym was great. Been working 2 jobs my new job I work for Porsche and Audi get to drive cars take them to be fueled and cleaned alot of walking and what makes it great is that the lot has a bit of a incline so I get the cardio lol...
    two jobs , how many hours a week ? most importantly its not too stressful is it?. I onetime worked three jobs and college about ten years ago. Glad you're feeling good and back into the gym

Online coaching avilable

from what i know that is the cause of higher dopamine levels

two jobs , how many hours a week ? most importantly its not too stressful is it?. I onetime worked three jobs and college about ten years ago. Glad you're feeling good and back into the gym
    Well I'm finishing my two weeks at my first job but when I'm don't I will work sencond shift but instead of getting off at 11p I will be working 1-9pm.

What's up guys I'm back on my gring have been hitting the gym since Monday and taking the hgh before bed and have been sleeping like a baby, I lost a bit of strength but will build it back up . had a great shoulder and triceps workout and have been doing some cardio .

I notice this product makes me ancy lol can't sit still lol

What's up guys I'm back on my gring have been hitting the gym since Monday and taking the hgh before bed and have been sleeping like a baby, I lost a bit of strength but will build it back up . had a great shoulder and triceps workout and have been doing some cardio .

I notice this product makes me ancy lol can't sit still lol
    yes Hgh pro is great for sleep. You will gain your strength back, stick with it
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor

Ask me for samples!

What's up there brothers.Monday smashed leggs and man it hurts so bad......today was chest and triceps with some back it went well .
    Feels so good to be soar and hitting and walking hurts , guess that means I trained hard.

What's up there brothers.Monday smashed leggs and man it hurts so bad......today was chest and triceps with some back it went well .
    Feels so good to be soar and hitting and walking hurts , guess that means I trained hard.
    keep up the effort. do you train back seperatly most of the time or just train it with other body-parts?

Online coaching avilable

What's up guys another great day in the gym , shoulders and man did it feel good. Haven't been doing cardio since my job consists of walking alot outside getting cars and early in the morning I water plants a whole lot of them and stay plenty hydrated.

Hey there, just updating smashed cardio 30 Mi. Stair master then leg extensions , belly down leg curls , leg press like 20 sets lol then back squats since the squat racks weds full of non beasts lol. Great pump and feel good.

Hey there, just updating smashed cardio 30 Mi. Stair master then leg extensions , belly down leg curls , leg press like 20 sets lol then back squats since the squat racks weds full of non beasts lol. Great pump and feel good.
    nice leg workout

Online coaching avilable

Thank you sir...
    Today I did cardio and shoulders and delts
    .Was epic , even though I'm still not where I want to be like before I was able to shoulder press- 70lbs dumbbells. But its a working progress.

Hey guys this will be my final review on this product and will be followed my a video review.
    So after taking this product for a little over a month I had great sleep and recovered very well.
    Taking 4 caps before bed on an empty stomach will def send you off to lala land lol.
    I did take it with some food even though it is NOT recommended but it still worked. Taking this product will def give you a nice deep sleep, sometimes way to much sleep . never have taken any type of hgh promoted supplements. I can't say that this product will help you lift more but it will def make you anxious and feel on a constant go after a good nights rest and proper diet.
    Side effects- just a real deep sleep , does give a bit of funny tasting burp after taking the pills . Waking up early and ontime was a bit of a struggle due to the deep sleep for recovery and hgh release durring sleep.
    Big thanks to my bro J.Smeton for giving me the opportunity to try this out.