krisvenky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to body building

Hi All, This is Kris from India. I have recently joined gym to keep myself fit. I heard of people talking about the whey protein. I am strict vegetarian. Want to know if it is safe to take whey protein and how much should I take and what time I should be taking. I am doing gym 5-6 days per week.

I am 5ft 11 inch
    83 Kgs

Thanks in advance
    Krisvenky

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krisvenky View Post
    Hi All, This is Kris from India. I have recently joined gym to keep myself fit. I heard of people talking about the whey protein. I am strict vegetarian. Want to know if it is safe to take whey protein and how much should I take and what time I should be taking. I am doing gym 5-6 days per week.

I am 5ft 11 inch
    83 Kgs

Thanks in advance
    Krisvenky
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=+I+am+strict+ve...ould+be+taking
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

clairelv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clairelv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clairelv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clairelv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clairelv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am 5ft 11 inch
    83 Kgs

Thanks in advance
    Krisvenky
    welcome ! hope you can get your goal

Thanks for the link. But there is lot confusion in the link which I went. Whether to go with Whey or Soy. How does it differ and also what brand should I be going with.

Originally Posted by clairelv View Post
    welcome ! hope you can get your goal
    Thanks.

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    welcome aboard. if youre a vegetarian that uses dairy products than whey protein should be fine for you. as far as how much you need, that is something only you can determine

michellelea77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there is also a few different Hemp proteins. some of us don't do well with the whey or soy versions!

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think "strict vegetarians" eat dairy products, do they?

Is it safe? Yes. You probably want a good blend protein for general needs. Phase 8 is reasonably priced for instance.

How much you take depends on how much you need to hit your daily goal for protein. If you are shooting for 150g say, and are getting 100g from food, a couple scoops a day would do the job.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I heard of people talking about the whey protein. I am strict vegetarian. Want to know if it is safe to take whey protein and how much should I take and what time I should be taking.
    To para-quote Scooby: AAAAH! you don't "take" when protein, you eat or drink it. You "take" drugs, you eat or drink food. Whey protein is nothing more than food, not a magic pill or drug. Whey protein is used for two possible reasons...to supplement your protein because you aren't getting enough in your diet, or to supplement your calorie intake because you can't (for whatever reason) eat enough food.

Hope this helps.

goatmanjon will become famous soon enough. (+50) goatmanjon will become famous soon enough. (+50) goatmanjon will become famous soon enough. (+50) goatmanjon will become famous soon enough. (+50) goatmanjon will become famous soon enough. (+50) goatmanjon will become famous soon enough. (+50) goatmanjon will become famous soon enough. (+50) goatmanjon will become famous soon enough. (+50) goatmanjon will become famous soon enough. (+50) goatmanjon will become famous soon enough. (+50) goatmanjon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Many "Strict vegetarians" consume dairy products and eggs. It is the vegans who don't eat dairy.

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    I don't think "strict vegetarians" eat dairy products, do they?

Is it safe? Yes. You probably want a good blend protein for general needs. Phase 8 is reasonably priced for instance.

How much you take depends on how much you need to hit your daily goal for protein. If you are shooting for 150g say, and are getting 100g from food, a couple scoops a day would do the job.

Thanks everyone for your suggestion and help. Since I have only 2 meals per day and snack in the evening after discussion with couple of trainers and my family doctor I have ordered for ON whey protein. Which is rated no. 1 in BB. My doctor has suggested me to take more water intake since I had couple of kidney stone problem. Will keep you posted on the progress. Hope I will be able to reach my goal.

Thanks once again for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks
    Krisvenky