Closed Thread
Page 145 of 268 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,350 of 8011
    chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    And you stashed him after I dropped him after picking him up. Such is life. Never know what's gonna happen
    Well be thankful that I blew FAAB $ on Starks, then dropped him a week or two later due to byes (and Lacy playing again) and you got him for free.

Projected to beat ol' Borla. Let's hope that Jeffery hogs all of the targets and Wilson sticks to his WR3/4 ways.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Well be thankful that I blew FAAB $ on Starks, then dropped him a week or two later due to byes (and Lacy playing again) and you got him for free.

Projected to beat ol' Borla. Let's hope that Jeffery hogs all of the targets and Wilson sticks to his WR3/4 ways.
    Heh yeah, it's a cycle.

I will lose to TAAB this week, go 3-6. After that my team is looking pretty decent. But I think it's too late.

With Romo back in a couple weeks if I was going to make the playoffs I'd have a legit shot, but not this late in the game.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Well we haven't had a Photarrgraphy post in a while... so here goes

Random shots, latest work, etc:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    First three are from Alaska. You feeling homesick brah?

Considering you're still being flown to nut freezing conditions for work I'm guessing the answer is not really.

Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    First three are from Alaska. You feeling homesick brah?

Considering you're still being flown to nut freezing conditions for work I'm guessing the answer is not really.
    Very homesick, from a couple perspectives: photography and friends.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of beautiful places in the Pacific Northwest. I'm just trying to figure out how to go to them with a wife who is pregnant again and having lots of morning sickness and can't take long journeys.

I want to hit up the Hoh rainforest in Olympic National Park, for example. And Crater Lake. And Yosemite (okay that's not PNW). And Mt. St. Helens. And more of the area around Mt. Hood. And lots to do along the coast.

But none of those places really compare to what you can find in Alaska.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definitely a different look from the Alaska ones to the PNW ones. Aurora one is awesome.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Random shots, latest work, etc:
    I see you went out to Cannon Beach.
    ***Anyone With "Crew" in Their Signature Sucks Balls Crew***

Originally Posted by darinaldi View Post
    Bored and googled this since you mentioned it. Then noticed that Washington has a Vancouver near its northern and southern borders.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Yep! Haystack Rocks, good stuff.

Bored and googled this since you mentioned it. Then noticed that Washington has a Vancouver near its northern and southern borders.
    Yeah it's weird.

I live in the southern one.

darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vancouver, WA isn't near its southern border—it's on the southern border and just on the other side of the Columbia River from Portland. A lot of my coworkers live there and commute in.

Rock. Singular. Unless you've been drinking enough to see double when you look at your own picture.

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah it's weird.

I live in the southern one.
    Have you had the coffee in Seattle? I hear it is the best.

Vancouver, WA isn't near its southern border—it's on the southern border and just on the other side of the Columbia River from Portland. A lot of my coworkers live there and commute in.

Rock. Singular. Unless you've been drinking enough to see double when you look at your own picture.
    Ahh good correction.

But, yes. I admit that sometimes the latter may have occurred.

Originally Posted by im2manly View Post
    Have you had the coffee in Seattle? I hear it is the best.
    I've heard such rumors. Apparently there's a place called "Starbucks" or maybe it's "Star Bucks". I want to try it but I don't know if there'll be time.

Speaking of that.

Where the hell is therorschach

Where the hell is therorschach
    Masturbating.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Very homesick, from a couple perspectives: photography and friends.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of beautiful places in the Pacific Northwest. I'm just trying to figure out how to go to them with a wife who is pregnant again and having lots of morning sickness and can't take long journeys.

I want to hit up the Hoh rainforest in Olympic National Park, for example. And Crater Lake. And Yosemite (okay that's not PNW). And Mt. St. Helens. And more of the area around Mt. Hood. And lots to do along the coast.

But none of those places really compare to what you can find in Alaska.
    Completely understand. Very few places can measure up to it.

At least your wife has a sense of adventure. Mine would rather sit in the car or stay back at the hotel.

I guess if you have family visiting to help her you could always head out for a few days on your own and explore more of Oregon and WA.

Masturbating.
    One can do that and Rant at the same time?

I guess if you have family visiting to help her you could always head out for a few days on your own and explore more of Oregon and WA.
    This is soon going to happen. She'll want to go, but sadly won't be able to. I will feel guilty about it the whole time.

Well since Vancouver in Canada wasn't on the border, I decided against saying there was a Vancouver on each border and merely said near the borders.

You're in a very corrective mood today.

Perhaps he was lumping it in with the needles as well, thus becoming pluralized.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

This is soon going to happen. She'll want to go, but sadly won't be able to. I will feel guilty about it the whole time.
    Got a spare camera and tripod? Bring Darinaldi. Get him out of that cubicle.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Packers fuking suck. Especially cobb and lynch
    JFC. Imagine if i started Watkins and Karlos? Oh lawds. I may have to start benching lynch.
    Tough break, Eddie Lynch!
    Who was this love of yours?

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got a spare camera and tripod? Bring Darinaldi. Get him out of that cubicle.
    Darinaldi is a tripod.
    Who was this love of yours?

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    Tough break, Eddie Lynch!
    Smh. What have I done ?

Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    Darinaldi is a tripod.
    While I am flattered by your assessment of my genital endowment, I assure you that I am no Toulouse-Lautrec.

Or Long Dong Silver.

I've heard such rumors. Apparently there's a place called "Starbucks" or maybe it's "Star Bucks". I want to try it but I don't know if there'll be time.

Speaking of that.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...109-story.html

"I went in," he said in the video. "I asked for my coffee. They asked for my name. And I told them my name is 'Merry Christmas.'"

The result?

"Guess what, Starbucks?" Feuerstein said. "I tricked you into putting 'Merry Christmas' on your cup." Moreover, he challenged "great Americans and Christians" to do the same by making "coffee selfies" with Christmas messages on Starbucks cups.
    People are stupid.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Will white Christians ever get a break? They're the most persecuted people in all of America.

People get bored and easily offended nowadays.

Will white Christians ever get a break? They're the most persecuted people in all of America.
    A friend shared something from someone else's page talking about the image and caption. The original image and caption are:

"And kill yourself too while your at it!!! And it's MERRY CRISTMAS not winter holiday, *******s!!!"

Because, yeah, that just screams the values of Christianity.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Dion Lewis is out for the season with a torn ACL. I want to cry.

Dion Lewis is out for the season with a torn ACL. I want to cry.
    That is what the Pats get for continually using Blount.

You don't use it, you lose it.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Thumbs down

That is what the Pats get for continually using Blount.

You don't use it, you lose it.
    Measly negs just because you're pathetic. Lollll

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'll let Mr. Rinaldi take care of that one.

He wasn't happy. Had a chance to tie the game with Cobb wide open. Threw an interception.

Yep, I watched every play. Keep in mind, both replies to you were simply stating the stats and facts. How you handle, process and interpret such facts, given your previous claim, are up to you.

On the play with Cobb wide open he was forced to throw (before that even developed) or get sacked, knowing Rodgers he fully blames himself.

Originally Posted by Lencho View Post
    I can't compete with Orlando.
    Maybe you'll get another chance in the playoffs. I just kinda wanted that first round playoff bye position yaknow.

Projected to beat ol' Borla.
    My MAN! .img DO IT .gif
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Packers desperately need to upgrade their O-line. That's two games in a row where Rodgers was pressured/hit/sacked non-stop.

Closed Thread
Page 145 of 268 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast